I get this message when exiting recovery

Search This thread

Gabriel51

May 10, 2008
xda Texas
I get this message when exiting recovery;

Everything works great however, whatever choice I make (yes/no) the next time I exit CMR I get the same prompt.
What started this was the installation of a new rom with a complete wipe, it was only after I backed up the new installation that this message started.
I also reinstalled superSU to get my root back.

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 60

spinninbsod

May 17, 2013
new york city
Not a big deal it probably is looking for superuser when you have SuperSU I have also noticed on any ROM with superuser and trying to install SuperSU from the play store it cannot install su binaries so every time I flash a ROM I have to flash SuperSU

sent from my T-Mobile LG-VS980

Reactions: Gabriel51

Gabriel51

May 10, 2008
xda Texas
Not a big deal it probably is looking for superuser when you have SuperSU I have also noticed on any ROM with superuser and trying to install SuperSU from the play store it cannot install su binaries so every time I flash a ROM I have to flash SuperSU

That was it, I removed the one from the market and installed the zipped version from recovery.
On the first reboot I no longer had the notice on recovery exit.
However on subsequent reboots from recovery it is back and I lost my root?

I wasn't actually able to remove the one from the market, I was only able to disable it.
re-enabling it returned root.
Any way to sort it out?
It's not a big deal to make the additional selection in recovery when exiting, I just never had to do that before.
Thank for your input...

Last edited:

spinninbsod

May 17, 2013
new york city
The only true way to get rid of that message is to get cyanogenmods own app which I feel is inferior to SuperSU if you flash philz touch recovery that will go away it it is based on cwm

Reactions: Gabriel51

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

The only true way to get rid of that message is to get cyanogenmods own app which I feel is inferior to SuperSU if you flash philz touch recovery that will go away it it is based on cwm