[FIX] NO Recovery mode, No download mode, after OTA on rooted LG G2

Search This thread

alinnsts

Jan 4, 2014
Sorry may be a dumb question ...

I am not able to install ROM from this method as i didn't move the dump of the required ROM file to internal memory, any other option that i can get this fixed?. I not able to get into download mode to push the ROM using LG flash tool. Please Please help me here

Use ADB. Search on google how to use it.

alinnsts

Jan 4, 2014
Hi
I have no problems like posted in this thread and my phone is Ok and I have download mode and twrp and also I'm on CloudyG3 rom 1.2 my problem is my phone not recognized in download mod and it shows unidentified device and not installing the download mode drivers... but I installed all the needed drivers firstly I was having problem to connect as MTP but I fixed it now my only problem is my devices is not recognized in download mode but I see the 0% and do not unplug the USB connection until....

please help guys:crying:

Try to use Autorec, this app will install some partitions. Downloadmode should work. Android 4.4.2 is neaded.

hoangps

May 26, 2011
Ho Chi Minh
Sr but i have more noob question because this's my first time using ubuntu,so hard.

What's wrong with me?

Cant apt-get update

3e5Gg2V.jpg

Last edited:

alinnsts

Jan 4, 2014
Sr but i have more noob question because this's my first time using ubuntu,so hard.

What's wrong with me?

Cant apt-get update

3e5Gg2V.jpg

Type first : sudo -s (this is root permissions)

then type : sudo apt-get install dconf-editor

Now plug your phone and follow the guide? At wich android version is the G2? It is rooted with and did you use autorec?

mamaloo-xda

May 31, 2011
FuerzaNegro
Try to use Autorec, this app will install some partitions. Downloadmode should work. Android 4.4.2 is neaded.

I tried AutoRec and again it flashed TWRP but when the phone booting up and LG logo shows up it says Security Error... and I managed to flash bruce kernel so security error has gone and my phone booted up again but no luck again. and now Charge Only mode driver not installing even download mode not fixed... and I see Unidentified Device on windows when I connect my phone to pc in download mode

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hi
I have no problems like posted in this thread and my phone is Ok and I have download mode and twrp and also I'm on CloudyG3 rom 1.2 my problem is my phone not recognized in download mod and it shows unidentified device and not installing the download mode drivers... but I installed all the needed drivers firstly I was having problem to connect as MTP but I fixed it now my only problem is my devices is not recognized in download mode but I see the 0% and do not unplug the USB connection until....

please help guys:crying:

any more Ideas? please!

gur89

Jul 16, 2008
Lg G2 D802 32GB international

where can i find these files??? plese help!:crying::crying:
Files:
1- sbl1.img
2- aboot.img
3- rpm.img
4- tz.img

eelektro

Sep 27, 2010
I have a problem with my device ... I dont have a recovery so I cant get root, is there a way to get back default recovery or somehow root my phone w/o it ? or straight to twrp not using root from windows ?

Flam31800

Jul 27, 2014
I need help on my LG ls980

First of all i must thank @Shelnutt2 from lg-g2 irc channel who helped me to unbrick my phone and get it back alive. The whole process described bellow came from him.

Description of the problem:

Your LG G2 D802 is living this situation:
1- Rooted and got OTA
2- No Download mode
3- No recovery mode
4- Secure booting error
5- LG detected as qhsusb_bulk in device manager
6- When you boot your device it shows only LG logo with secure booting error, then the screen goes black while your phone is still on.
7- Other symptoms :)

The only solution for you is the following.

I'll explain the solution for an LG G2 D802 10a, then you can apply it for your device model by downloading the appropriate files.
You will need to use linux.
Ubuntu is good enough to make the job. You can use a virtual machine, live cd or a bootable usb stick.

So lets start.

Files to download from here
1- sbl1.img
2- aboot.img
3- rpm.img
4- tz.img
5- openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.2-g2d802

Thanks to @sabooakhte who has shared his experience:

Now just boot into ubuntu and plug your LG G2 to the computer.

Put the downloaded files in the desktop or wherever you want. You just need to know the path to your files.
unplug any other usb device except your mouse, keyboard and lg g2.
Open terminal in ubuntu then type:

Code:
ls /dev/sd*

It should return something like this:

In this case your device is detected under sdb. you may have it under sdc. just look for the biggest number, in this case /dev/sdb36 so it is sdb.

Linux keeps poping up error message "unable to mount..."? follow this solution by @priority3

now, according to the result of the first command type the following:

Code:
gdisk -l /dev/sdb

you will get result:

Code:
Number  Start (sector)    End (sector)  Size       Code  Name
   1           32768          163839   64.0 MiB    0700  modem
   [COLOR="Red"]2          163840          165887   1024.0 KiB  FFFF  sbl1[/COLOR]
   3          165888          166911   512.0 KiB   FFFF  dbi
   4          196608          197631   512.0 KiB   FFFF  DDR
   [COLOR="red"]5          229376          231423   1024.0 KiB  FFFF  aboot[/COLOR]
  [COLOR="red"] 6          231424          233471   1024.0 KiB  FFFF  rpm[/COLOR]
   7          262144          294911   16.0 MiB    FFFF  boot
  [COLOR="red"] 8          294912          296959   1024.0 KiB  FFFF  tz[/COLOR]
   9          296960          296961   1024 bytes  0700  pad
  10          327680          333823   3.0 MiB     FFFF  modemst1
  11          333824          339967   3.0 MiB     FFFF  modemst2
  12          339968          339969   1024 bytes  FFFF  pad1
  13          360448          393215   16.0 MiB    FFFF  misc
  14          393216          458751   32.0 MiB    0700  persist
  [COLOR="red"]15          458752          491519   16.0 MiB    FFFF  recovery[/COLOR]
  16          491520          497663   3.0 MiB     FFFF  fsg
  17          524288          525311   512.0 KiB   FFFF  fsc
  18          525312          526335   512.0 KiB   FFFF  ssd
  19          526336          526337   1024 bytes  FFFF  pad2
  20          526338          527361   512.0 KiB   FFFF  encrypt
  21          557056          573439   8.0 MiB     0700  drm
  22          573440          589823   8.0 MiB     0700  sns
  23          589824          655359   32.0 MiB    FFFF  laf
  24          655360          720895   32.0 MiB    FFFF  fota
  25          720896          786431   32.0 MiB    0700  mpt
  26          786432          787455   512.0 KiB   FFFF  dbibak
  27          787456          789503   1024.0 KiB  FFFF  rpmbak
  28          789504          791551   1024.0 KiB  FFFF  tzbak
  29          791552          791567   8.0 KiB     FFFF  rct
  30          819200         6488063   2.7 GiB     0700  system
  31         6488064         7733247   608.0 MiB   0700  cache
  32         7733248         7897087   80.0 MiB    0700  tombstones
  33         7897088         7929855   16.0 MiB    0700  spare
  34         7929856         8028159   48.0 MiB    0700  cust
  35         8028160        30703615   10.8 GiB    0700  userdata
  36        30703616        30777310   36.0 MiB    0700  grow

We will be interested by lines marked by red color here. those lines show us the partitions numbers of each file we have downloaded at the begining.
I'm talking about
1- sbl1.img
2- aboot.img
3- rpm.img
4- tz.img

in our case the sbl1.img is located under sdb2
aboot.img under sdb5
rpm.img under sdb6
tz.img under sdb8
recovery under sdb15

now be careful and try to make it the right way.
we will use dd commands to push img files inside the right partitions.
So lets start:

if youare not logged on as root in ubuntu just open terminal and type
Code:
sudo -i
then type your password

now you must be under root access.

then type the following dd command:

Code:
dd if=[COLOR="Red"]/home/med/Desktop/[/COLOR]sbl1.img of=/dev/sdb2

i put files in the desktop, so the path to the img files for me is /home/med/Desktop/. just replace this path by the appropriate path to your files. one done you will get some information about the file size you pushed and maybe time of the operation.

keep doing the samething for the other files:

Code:
dd if=/home/med/Desktop/aboot.img of=/dev/sdb5

dd if=/home/med/Desktop/rpm.img of=/dev/sdb6

dd if=/home/med/Desktop/tz.img of=/dev/sdb8

dd if=/home/med/Desktop/openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.2-g2d802 of=/dev/sdb15

Once you finish just reboot your phone, if you did things as described you must boot into twrp recovery.

now just use twrp to flash your ROM and follow this tutorial to reboot into your ROM
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2451696

Good Luck.;)

out of all of this and all the comments and everything it sounds and looks and actually feel this is legit I need help with my LG ls980 it wont even show the big LG logo when I try to turn it on it just stays black and when I try to go to recovery I cant and when I try to got to download mode its useless, im wondering if you have the same files that you have for the phone you fixed but for my LG ls980 look ill be able to pay you if I have to but I really don't like to find out that I just threw away $400 dollars to the trash and that I have to buy a new one.:crying:

jkjambo

Mar 26, 2011
out of all of this and all the comments and everything it sounds and looks and actually feel this is legit I need help with my LG ls980 it wont even show the big LG logo when I try to turn it on it just stays black and when I try to go to recovery I cant and when I try to got to download mode its useless, im wondering if you have the same files that you have for the phone you fixed but for my LG ls980 look ill be able to pay you if I have to but I really don't like to find out that I just threw away $400 dollars to the trash and that I have to buy a new one.:crying:

only black , or you're getting in fastboot mode?
try to get in to download mode and if you get there with fastboot than use this files
http://downloads.codefi.re/autoprime/LG/LG_G2/LS980/Stock_Firmware
download all from any of "partition" folder and flash them with adb commands via pc

fastboot flash name name.img (or name name.bin) whatever it is
sample : fastboot flash boot boot.img , fastboot flash modem modem.img , ect

then you'll get working download mode and after that you can flash system with .TOT method (or maybe kdz too)

Reactions: Flam31800

alexYZHOV

Jul 28, 2014
Some different but similar problems occur on my phone

Hi, Mr.Partager.
i'm a D802 user from China, it was really distrubing to me that i got some strange problems after failed flashing Philz Recovery.
Firstly, neither the Recovery mode nor the Android system can I launch normally.It shows only LG logo with secure booting error, then the screen goes black and it lose the response.
Download mode still exists in my phone, but it seem that it doesn't work fine. As you know,during the time when flashing the TOT pack, D802 need a one-time restart to finish the flash flow.But my phone failed to start.It shows only LG logo with secure booting error, then the screen goes black while your phone is still on.And it lose response, again. After a few minutes, the LG FLASH TOOL warn me that it failed to flash.

I've tried many ways to unbrick my phone, including the way you've mentioned in your post, but still failed. When I plug in the phone, the system warned me: error mounting, then unplug the phone automatically.

I discribe my problem in a chinese site: tieba.baidu.com/p/3193405224[/url] but no one's can help me...
can you help me?

alexYZHOV

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Hi, Mr.Partager.
i'm a D802 user from China, it was really distrubing to me that i got some strange problems after failed flashing Philz Recovery.
Firstly, neither the Recovery mode nor the Android system can I launch normally.It shows only LG logo with secure booting error, then the screen goes black and it lose the response.
Download mode still exists in my phone, but it seem that it doesn't work fine. As you know,during the time when flashing the TOT pack, D802 need a one-time restart to finish the flash flow.But my phone failed to start.It shows only LG logo with secure booting error, then the screen goes black while your phone is still on.And it lose response, again. After a few minutes, the LG FLASH TOOL warn me that it failed to flash.

I've tried many ways to unbrick my phone, including the way you've mentioned in your post, but still failed. When I plug in the phone, the system warned me: error mounting, then unplug the phone automatically.

I discribe my problem in a chinese site: tieba.baidu.c om/p/3193405224 but no one's can help me...
can you help me?

alexYZHOV

Flam31800

Jul 27, 2014
Ill give it a try but i cant do anything....

only black , or you're getting in fastboot mode?
try to get in to download mode and if you get there with fastboot than use this files
download all from any of "partition" folder and flash them with adb commands via pc

fastboot flash name name.img (or name name.bin) whatever it is
sample : fastboot flash boot boot.img , fastboot flash modem modem.img , ect

then you'll get working download mode and after that you can flash system with .TOT method (or maybe kdz too)

Ill give it a try but I can't do anything its just the black screen and that's it nothing else and the download mode don't show up when I do the power button and the volume up and I cant do the recovery cause when I try to put the power button and volume down it don't work the screen is just black nothing else, no fast boot mode no nothing, look this whole thing started when I was flashing the ZVC radios and I think that they weren't my phones radios and flashed them with twrp and when it asked me to reboot I did and when I did the screen stayed black at first I thought that it turned off my phone so when I went to press the power button I saw that the back light turned off and I was like WTF! then I tried to power it on again and I saw the back light turn on but the screen stayed black, then I knew I F-up my kernel cause isn't the radio the kernel? well anyways that's what happened when I flashed the ZVC radio inside the twrp recovery, so yeah I think that what I need is to flash a new radio the radio that I use to have the ZV8 one that I had with my Cyanogenmod but I cant do that cause I cant access my recovery. i need help cause right now i cant use it at all its just with a black screen. :crying::crying::crying::crying:

*EDIT*
I tried everything in that tutorial and nope nothing I changed those things you told me to change and I still have a black screen, I guess there is no fix is there? is there anything else I could try?

Is there any way of flashing a new radio right from the computer? like we did on the other files we pushed in to the device?

Last edited:

jkjambo

Mar 26, 2011
Ill give it a try but I can't do anything its just the black screen and that's it nothing else and the download mode don't show up when I do the power button and the volume up and I cant do the recovery cause when I try to put the power button and volume down it don't work the screen is just black nothing else, no fast boot mode no nothing, look this whole thing started when I was flashing the ZVC radios and I think that they weren't my phones radios and flashed them with twrp and when it asked me to reboot I did and when I did the screen stayed black at first I thought that it turned off my phone so when I went to press the power button I saw that the back light turned off and I was like WTF! then I tried to power it on again and I saw the back light turn on but the screen stayed black, then I knew I F-up my kernel cause isn't the radio the kernel? well anyways that's what happened when I flashed the ZVC radio inside the twrp recovery, so yeah I think that what I need is to flash a new radio the radio that I use to have the ZV8 one that I had with my Cyanogenmod but I cant do that cause I cant access my recovery. i need help cause right now i cant use it at all its just with a black screen. :crying::crying::crying::crying:

*EDIT*
I tried everything in that tutorial and nope nothing I changed those things you told me to change and I still have a black screen, I guess there is no fix is there? is there anything else I could try?

Is there any way of flashing a new radio right from the computer? like we did on the other files we pushed in to the device?
For download mode there is no need for power button , just keep pushed vol UP and plug usb

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2582142
also you can try this , but you need linux computer

Reactions: Flam31800

Flam31800

Jul 27, 2014
Just tried it..

For download mode there is no need for power button , just keep pushed vol UP and plug usb

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2582142
also you can try this , but you need linux computer

I just tried the download mode the way you told me just holding the vol UP and plunging it in but it don't work the second one I already tried and changed all the files that it told me to change but had no luck, and I swear I put the right files for the LS980 and I cant loose this phone you know what I would totally pay you if you find a fix for me cause its a smaller pay then going and buy a brand new phone. :(:crying:

Flam31800

Jul 27, 2014
The whole Problem started....

So the whole problem started when I wanted to go to stock LG system I was in Cyanogenmod originally and yes I did have to flash different radios for the Cyanogenmod to get it to work so I flashed the ZV8 radios and I used the Cyanogenmod Rom for like a couple months and then I saw non of the sensors worked like the IR sensor and the others, so after some time I went back and downloaded the ZVC radio and the ZVC LS980 stock Rom for my phone and I decided to try it out and when I flashed the Rom itself it completed successfully and when I started to install the ZVC radios that's when it didn't let me and it told me to reboot and so I did and I went back to the computer and researched about the radios problems and I go back to the phone and noticed that it was off or so it seemed, so I grab it and and push the power button and I notice that in like 5 seconds the back light turns off and then it turned back on then off immediately and I press the power button again and the back light turns on but the screen stays black and if your in a dark room you can see that the screen is on but its only on black screen, so yeah I researched some more and I found out that the radios are kernels and I know that nothing runs with out a scrips or even a kernel so that's what I think I F-UP the (kernel (Radios)) so my question now is there a way to install the LG LS980 ZV8 radios manually? Cause those are the ones that worked perfect when I use to have Cyanogenmod! like manually from the computer like ill have to push the files myself to the right place and **** like that but I am willing to do that if I have to cause I don't want to buy a new phone when I could just fix this one plus I don't have any money for a new phone.. so that's what I did and I hope I could just push some files or some thing back in to place you know. Or am I and my LG totally fu**ed already? :confused::(:crying:

I only changed the Radios from ZV8 to the ZVC and the ZVC Radios F-UP my device, I cant even go to recovery or download mode! I could only push files to the phone through Ubuntu Linux but nun of the files make the device work.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First of all i must thank @Shelnutt2 from lg-g2 irc channel who helped me to unbrick my phone and get it back alive. The whole process described bellow came from him.

Description of the problem:

Your LG G2 D802 is living this situation:
    1- Rooted and got OTA
    2- No Download mode
    3- No recovery mode
    4- Secure booting error
    5- LG detected as qhsusb_bulk in device manager
    6- When you boot your device it shows only LG logo with secure booting error, then the screen goes black while your phone is still on.
    7- Other symptoms :)

The only solution for you is the following.

I'll explain the solution for an LG G2 D802 10a, then you can apply it for your device model by downloading the appropriate files.
    You will need to use linux.
    Ubuntu is good enough to make the job. You can use a virtual machine, live cd or a bootable usb stick.

So lets start.

Files to download from here
    VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!
    You must use the img files that correspond to the ROM you have installed before getting the problem to avoid breaking your phone. The link above is for 10b_EUR_16G firmware version. So don't use those files if your firmware version was not that one. Instead you should look for img files corresponding to the current version installed in your phone. If you don't know what version you've installed then don't use this method because you will break your phone.
    1- sbl1.img
    2- aboot.img
    3- rpm.img
    4- tz.img

Thanks to @sabooakhte who has shared his experience:
    IMPORTANT: NEVER FLASH ORIGINAL RECOVERY.IMG TO THE RECOVERY PARTITION!!!

Now just boot into ubuntu and plug your LG G2 to the computer.

Put the downloaded files in the desktop or wherever you want. You just need to know the path to your files.
    unplug any other usb device except your mouse, keyboard and lg g2.
    Open terminal in ubuntu then type:

Code:
    ls /dev/sd*

It should return something like this:

/dev/sda /dev/sda1 /dev/sda2 /dev/sda5
    /dev/sdb1 /dev/sdb2 /dev/sdb3 /dev/sdb4
    /dev/sdb5 .......... /dev/sdb36

In this case your device is detected under sdb. you may have it under sdc. just look for the biggest number, in this case /dev/sdb36 so it is sdb.

Linux keeps poping up error message "unable to mount..."? follow this solution by @priority3
    You can stop the "unable to mount..." error messages from popping up by disabling
    the automount feature of Ubuntu.
    "To enable or disable automount open a terminal and type dconf-editor followed by the [Enter] key.
    Browse to org.gnome.desktop.media-handling."

now, according to the result of the first command type the following:

Code:
    gdisk -l /dev/sdb

you will get result:

Code:
    Number  Start (sector)    End (sector)  Size       Code  Name
       1           32768          163839   64.0 MiB    0700  modem
       [COLOR="Red"]2          163840          165887   1024.0 KiB  FFFF  sbl1[/COLOR]
       3          165888          166911   512.0 KiB   FFFF  dbi
       4          196608          197631   512.0 KiB   FFFF  DDR
       [COLOR="red"]5          229376          231423   1024.0 KiB  FFFF  aboot[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="red"] 6          231424          233471   1024.0 KiB  FFFF  rpm[/COLOR]
       7          262144          294911   16.0 MiB    FFFF  boot
      [COLOR="red"] 8          294912          296959   1024.0 KiB  FFFF  tz[/COLOR]
       9          296960          296961   1024 bytes  0700  pad
      10          327680          333823   3.0 MiB     FFFF  modemst1
      11          333824          339967   3.0 MiB     FFFF  modemst2
      12          339968          339969   1024 bytes  FFFF  pad1
      13          360448          393215   16.0 MiB    FFFF  misc
      14          393216          458751   32.0 MiB    0700  persist
      [COLOR="red"]15          458752          491519   16.0 MiB    FFFF  recovery[/COLOR]
      16          491520          497663   3.0 MiB     FFFF  fsg
      17          524288          525311   512.0 KiB   FFFF  fsc
      18          525312          526335   512.0 KiB   FFFF  ssd
      19          526336          526337   1024 bytes  FFFF  pad2
      20          526338          527361   512.0 KiB   FFFF  encrypt
      21          557056          573439   8.0 MiB     0700  drm
      22          573440          589823   8.0 MiB     0700  sns
      23          589824          655359   32.0 MiB    FFFF  laf
      24          655360          720895   32.0 MiB    FFFF  fota
      25          720896          786431   32.0 MiB    0700  mpt
      26          786432          787455   512.0 KiB   FFFF  dbibak
      27          787456          789503   1024.0 KiB  FFFF  rpmbak
      28          789504          791551   1024.0 KiB  FFFF  tzbak
      29          791552          791567   8.0 KiB     FFFF  rct
      30          819200         6488063   2.7 GiB     0700  system
      31         6488064         7733247   608.0 MiB   0700  cache
      32         7733248         7897087   80.0 MiB    0700  tombstones
      33         7897088         7929855   16.0 MiB    0700  spare
      34         7929856         8028159   48.0 MiB    0700  cust
      35         8028160        30703615   10.8 GiB    0700  userdata
      36        30703616        30777310   36.0 MiB    0700  grow

We will be interested by lines marked by red color here. those lines show us the partitions numbers of each file we have downloaded at the begining.
    I'm talking about
    1- sbl1.img
    2- aboot.img
    3- rpm.img
    4- tz.img

in our case the sbl1.img is located under sdb2
    aboot.img under sdb5
    rpm.img under sdb6
    tz.img under sdb8
    recovery under sdb15

now be careful and try to make it the right way.
    we will use dd commands to push img files inside the right partitions.
    So lets start:

if youare not logged on as root in ubuntu just open terminal and type
    Code:
    sudo -i
    then type your password

now you must be under root access.

then type the following dd command:

Code:
    dd if=[COLOR="Red"]/home/med/Desktop/[/COLOR]sbl1.img of=/dev/sdb2

i put files in the desktop, so the path to the img files for me is /home/med/Desktop/. just replace this path by the appropriate path to your files. one done you will get some information about the file size you pushed and maybe time of the operation.

keep doing the samething for the other files:

Code:
    dd if=/home/med/Desktop/aboot.img of=/dev/sdb5

dd if=/home/med/Desktop/rpm.img of=/dev/sdb6

dd if=/home/med/Desktop/tz.img of=/dev/sdb8

dd if=/home/med/Desktop/openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.2-g2d802 of=/dev/sdb15

Once you finish just reboot your phone, if you did things as described you must boot into twrp recovery.

now just use twrp to flash your ROM and follow this tutorial to reboot into your ROM
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2451696

Good Luck.;)
    If you have fixed your your phone you can consider to pay me a coffee cup :)
    paypal: partager.info@gmail.com
    This process is the same on Verizon LG G2 (VS980). Thanks to Shelnutt2 and Automprime for helping me do the same and great job posting a clear set of instructions Partage!
    Thank you, My D800 is working after two weeks

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
    Good information here, copied over to the General Section and Stickied for all that are in need....Thanks OP.
    Hello
    This system only works if you disable automatic mounting of USB.
    But if these Ubuntu 14.04 or higher using the dconf_editor or gconf_editor commands are no longer included, but we can do until dconf_tools.
    The first thing you need to do is to install:

Code:
    sudo apt-get install dconf-tools
    sudo apt-get install gdisk

If sudo - l does not work type sudo in front of each command line.
    Take into account that Linux is case sensitive.

I've created packages with the required bin files:
    DOWNLOAD
    LG D800 D800_unBrick.tar.gz
    LG D801 D801_unBrick.tar.gz
    LG D802 D802_unBrick.tar.gz
    LG D803 D803_unBrick.tar.gz
    LG D805 D805_unBrick.tar.gz
    LG VS980 ls980_unBrick.tar.gz
    LG LS980 vs980_unBrick.tar.gz

Podéis encontrar este tutorial en español en este lenlace http://www.todomovillg.es/elforodeh...-recovery-no-hay-modo-downloader-no-adb-mode/