|July 4|RAPH| .¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-|Energy| 21916|29022 - Sense 2019 / 2.1 / Titanium

Search This thread

taramas

Mar 16, 2009
my best regards to the developer, iam using this rom which is fantastic, i manage to solve all issues which came out with using a diff language (greek) and is realy amazing.
many thanks

tayyeb

Jul 7, 2008
Riyadh
www.flickr.com
How to disable Push Mail?

Hi,

I am a new user of Fuze. I tried searching but couldn't find.

There isn't any button in the 'Communication Manager' to disable the push mail. I have battery drainage issue so i want to disable push mail.

How can I disable Push Mail in this ROM?

Thanks.

Bajt

Aug 26, 2009
Prague
Hi.. I am looking for one of the latest 28xxx Manila release... I guess it was something like 16Dec or so (think it was version released by NRG with and without xmas theme). I can't get used to sense.. ROM archive on hotfile is empty, does anybody have it and can upload somwhere and post link, pls.?

pantheradk

Jan 8, 2010
No outgoing sms (O2), no threaded sms and regions.

Hi xda developers.

My first post, and first time in a looong time I been messing around with flashing phones, Last phone was the first SPV classics. Kudos to the great work performed by the chefs in this forum. Our smartphones wouldn't have been the same without you :)

To my problem.

The ROM:
EnergyROM_28011_RAPHAEL_25.Dec.2009_StandardM2.5_MaxManila

R 1.02.25.19

1. My outgoing sms won't work. I can receive them ok, but I can't send any. During the first boot, I was prompted with a list of suitable providers, and chose my provider O2 (UK). I can't find any location where I can adjust or update the sms settings?

2. If I import my sms (434 of them) My messages menu get very unresponsive. It will list the 25 at first, but if I press "All messages" I can only see the "Compose Message" option... However I can scroll up or down, and eventually I encounter a big black / bluish graphics error.

When importing my sms I have to switch to traditional view to be able to read them. It still takes minutes to scroll through them :-/

3. Regions. It is as it is pure luck if the "City" option under the "Local Time Settings" is updated correctly. It often keeps staying at GMT-8 Pacific US"

I have updated the time zone and format, set the language (English Ireland (Where I am moving to), and also tested with Danish as it is where I am now) and set the region... I have set these values through the "Settings" menu, and also through the drop down box in upper left corner... I have successeeded i getting it to change a few times during my wipes, but it seems pretty random to me.

Any ideas on how to rectify these issues are highly appriciated. Am I on the wrong build or?

Thanks in advance.

Plomiwn

Dec 5, 2008
Warsaw
Hi xda developers.

My first post, and first time in a looong time I been messing around with flashing phones, Last phone was the first SPV classics. Kudos to the great work performed by the chefs in this forum. Our smartphones wouldn't have been the same without you :)

To my problem.

The ROM:
EnergyROM_28011_RAPHAEL_25.Dec.2009_StandardM2.5_MaxManila

R 1.02.25.19

1. My outgoing sms won't work. I can receive them ok, but I can't send any. During the first boot, I was prompted with a list of suitable providers, and chose my provider O2 (UK). I can't find any location where I can adjust or update the sms settings?

2. If I import my sms (434 of them) My messages menu get very unresponsive. It will list the 25 at first, but if I press "All messages" I can only see the "Compose Message" option... However I can scroll up or down, and eventually I encounter a big black / bluish graphics error.

When importing my sms I have to switch to traditional view to be able to read them. It still takes minutes to scroll through them :-/

3. Regions. It is as it is pure luck if the "City" option under the "Local Time Settings" is updated correctly. It often keeps staying at GMT-8 Pacific US"

I have updated the time zone and format, set the language (English Ireland (Where I am moving to), and also tested with Danish as it is where I am now) and set the region... I have set these values through the "Settings" menu, and also through the drop down box in upper left corner... I have successeeded i getting it to change a few times during my wipes, but it seems pretty random to me.

Any ideas on how to rectify these issues are highly appriciated. Am I on the wrong build or?

Thanks in advance.

Wrong thread mate, M2.5 is called LEO, this is PHOENIX for M2.1

Plomiwn

Dec 5, 2008
Warsaw
Hi,

I am a new user of Fuze. I tried searching but couldn't find.

There isn't any button in the 'Communication Manager' to disable the push mail. I have battery drainage issue so i want to disable push mail.

Thanks.

Doesn't push mail need some software to run correctly? if so perhaps it could be configured in this software or just uninstall the software?

I don't really use it but it's my guess.

scarecrow420

May 20, 2009
Brisbane
Doesn't push mail need some software to run correctly? if so perhaps it could be configured in this software or just uninstall the software?

I don't really use it but it's my guess.

go to the inbox for the account then go right softkey -> Tools -> Options then you should find somewhere in there to set the schedule - rather than "as soon as items arrive" change it to 10 mins, 30mins, 1 hour, manual etc. It is in slightly different place depending on whether it is outlook/exchange, or a regular IMAP or POP3 account, but yeah just look for schedule/frequency settings

pantheradk

Jan 8, 2010
No outgoing sms (O2), no threaded sms and regions.

Hi xda developers.

My second post on xda, the first one was this post in the wrong thread :rolleyes:

First of all Kudos to the great work performed by the chefs in this forum. Our smartphones wouldn't have been the same without you :)

Regarding my problem.

The ROM:
EnergyROM_28011_RAPHAEL_25.Dec.2009_StandardM2.5_M axManila

R 1.02.25.19

Thanks in advance.

tiltdad08

Oct 3, 2008
Stuck In 'Compact QWERTY' Mode

suddenly, phone stuck in compact qwerty mode... even after selecting full qwerty from input options, defaults to compact qwerty... also, keyboard drop down selection arrow missing next to keyboard icon at bottom of screen... reinstall EzInput cab? any suggestions...?
Thank you in advance...

scarecrow420

May 20, 2009
Brisbane
suddenly, phone stuck in compact qwerty mode... even after selecting full qwerty from input options, defaults to compact qwerty... also, keyboard drop down selection arrow missing next to keyboard icon at bottom of screen... reinstall EzInput cab? any suggestions...?
Thank you in advance...

you hold down on the keyboard icon to access the list of keyboards. not sure why yours is defaulting to compact qwerty but you can use programs such as SIPChange to make sure it always sets to your preference on reboot

rlsmith999

Dec 6, 2008
Start Menu | Internet | ActiveSync | Menu | Schedule. Set to whatever schedule you want. After using Exchange Direct Push for over a year with my Fuze, my observation is that Direct Push does not noticeably increase battery usage, EXCEPT when you are in an area of poor coverage and the phone continually switches between EDGE and 3G/HSDPA while searching for a connection. That burns through the battery. So I leave my schedule set to As Items Arrive unless signal is poor and I don't have easy access to a charger.

hlm818

Mar 25, 2009
Wisconsin
Dialer

Could someone tell me what dialer is included in 21885 ROM? I think it is the rhodium dialer, but I'm not sure. I'm want to modify some of the images and I'm trying to figure out which files to pull out of \windows to change. I know it isn't tachi.

Thank You

tiltdad08

Oct 3, 2008
Thanks Scarecrow420,

works, and can select between compact, full, keyboard, phone keypad, and Swype... Really likin' Swype...!

BigBadger

May 2, 2008
Folsom, CA
Hi xda developers.

My second post on xda, the first one was this post in the wrong thread :rolleyes:

First of all Kudos to the great work performed by the chefs in this forum. Our smartphones wouldn't have been the same without you :)

Regarding my problem.

The ROM:
EnergyROM_28011_RAPHAEL_25.Dec.2009_StandardM2.5_M axManila

R 1.02.25.19

Thanks in advance.

SMS via The Sense (Manila 2.5) UI is messed up in general. You'll find plenty of discussion in the thread. I suggest you disable HTC messaging and revert to WM. A little bit of searching should find that for you.

If you insist on threaded messages and then import a bunch of messages the Sense interface will be slow. Nothing to be done for it at this time.

The location information comes via your cell connection to your carrier and isn't really tied to the ROM or the GPS. If it were me, I would add the major cities I knew I was going to be in. You shouldn't need to adjsut any locale settings other than adding the city.

mattlehrer

Oct 30, 2006
Tampa
SMS via The Sense (Manila 2.5) UI is messed up in general. You'll find plenty of discussion in the thread. I suggest you disable HTC messaging and revert to WM. A little bit of searching should find that for you.

If you insist on threaded messages and then import a bunch of messages the Sense interface will be slow. Nothing to be done for it at this time.

The location information comes via your cell connection to your carrier and isn't really tied to the ROM or the GPS. If it were me, I would add the major cities I knew I was going to be in. You shouldn't need to adjsut any locale settings other than adding the city.

I'm having the same issue. EnergyROM_21885_RAPHAEL_25.Dec.2009_StandardM2.5.rar version. I can get SMS but not send, and this IS using the old WM messaging to send. Sits in outbox still.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to the "EnergyROM" thread !

This development thread is for my "Energy" custom firmware series for the HTC Touch Pro (Raphael) device.

The current build numbers and date can be seen in the title of this thread. I usually update the ROMs about twice a week, as new builds come down the pipe or as new software/updates are available.

I build my ROMs with four main goals.

• Eye candy ( I want my ROM to look great and for it to all flow together nicely)
    • Speed !!!
    • Smoothness, consistency and good aesthetics
    • Stability through private beta testing before public release

I pre-configure a lot of things in my ROM, because when I flash it on my phone, I want it ready to go. So, expect the backlight to be set at the maximum brightness, the ringtone, sms/email and other notifications to already be set. Doing it this way, makes for a nice ROM that's ready out of the box.

I recommend learning to backup your settings with either Sashimi or UC (User Customization). Backing up with SPB Backup or similar products, is NOT recommended, as they tend to backup the previous release's registry/file bugs as well!

Looking at the download folder you will find two core versions of my ROM.

• The 21916 Build which is the most reliable, fast and bug free release. It has the Start menu button at the top left corner just like a stock ROM. I recommend you start with this first! :)

• The 29022 Build that's the latest in the 6.5.X series with the Start menu button at the bottom left corner and big softkeys. These builds reflect the latest cutting edge technology from Microsoft. These are also much more finger friendly throughout.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can stay up to date on the status of my ROM development by "following" me on Twitter.

It's definitely the fastest way to get in touch with me and please don't be afraid to tweet me if you see major issues with the ROMs.
    I generally do not answer "support" questions on Twitter, as it's really not the proper medium for that. Service packs and quick fixes will always be released as links in my tweets and that's definitely the fastest way to get a fix for a ROM.

To follow me on twitter, click here!

If you own an European\Asian Touch PRO, use the "Keyboard Selector" application under Utilities > Tweaks (after you flash the ROM) to select the "Pro" keyboard layout. The ROM comes with the american AT&T Fuze layout enabled by default.

This post features all the Cookie Hometab based ROMs I make.

The original ROM is the "energy" version and that's a good starting point. All the rest, are themes applied to that ROM.
    They all come in two versions,
    Cookie 1.8.5 and Cookie 2.0 (the ROM filename will be labeled "Cookie" and "Cookie.2.0, plus the name of the theme)

You can see more screenshots of these ROMs a couple of posts down.

The two Cookie versions look pretty similar, but Cookie 2.0 has multiple sliding homescreens/freely moveable widgets (similar to Android) and
    quite a few more features and speed, however it's still in 'beta'. Cookie 1.8.5 is considered the less complicated and stable build for now.

My own 'Energy' style

• This is the best ROM version and the way Sense should have been designed by HTC
    • Offers the biggest customization ability out of all versions. You can add/remove bars or items on the homescreen, arrange items any way you like, plus lots of extra features
    • Three built in lockscreens. "HD Mini" style, Manila style or Windows style
    • 3 pages of quicklinks with a configurable amount of shortcuts displayed
    • 3 Homescreen layouts to choose from, as seen in the above screenshots, all completely customizable !
    • Link to the original thread for this mod is here > Click <
    Dinik's "Anastasia"
    • This ROM series is skinned with Dinik's great "Anastasia" theme applied on everything.
    • Everything has been skinned, including Sense, the start menu items, the soft keyboard, parts of the dialer... etc
    _LeCiel_'s ".sencity"

• This ROM is themed with the .sencity theme released by _LeCiel_ who is a very talented artist ! Please support his work if possible.
    • .sencity is not %100 complete yet, but _LeCiel_ is working hard on finishing his work to completely skin the entire ROM.
    DJC & Bobsbbq's "Touch Of Glass"
    • This ROM series is skinned with DJC's "Touch of Glass" theme throughout Sense and the Start Menu
    • More will be skinned as DJC continues his work on the theme in the future...
    ElCondor's "GTX"

• This ROM has the white GTX theme applied
    • Android styled taskbar, matching dialer, matching start menu background and Action screen background
    • GTX is a total reskin of the operating system, so expect a very different (white) experience

Sense%20Home%20Cookie.png
    Sense%20Email.png
    Sense%20Music.png
    Sense%20Settings.png
    Sense%20Facebook.png
    Sense%20CallHistory.png

Start%20Menu.png
    Start%20Menu%20Settings.png
    Start%20Menu%20Settings%20System.png
    Start%20Menu%20Internet.png
    Start%20Menu%20Tools.png

Dialer.png
    Email.png
    Messaging.png
    Lockscreen.png

nrgenergize.png

List of installed applications

Games

• Bubble Breaker
    • Solitaire
    • Teeter
    GPS

• Digital Compass
    • QuickGPS
    • Google Maps
    • HTC GPSTool
    • ChartCross GPS Test
    Internet

• Opera 9.7
    • Jbed Java
    • RSS Hub
    • Remote Desktop
    • A couple of widgets for ROM Updates
    • MSN Messenger and Windows Live
    • Barnes Noble eReader
    • Facebook
    • Palringo
    • Windows Live
    • Messenger
    • Bing
    • Send and Receive All
    • Data Controller
    Multimedia

• Audio Booster
    • FM Radio
    • MP3 Trimmer
    • Voice Recorder
    • YouTube
    • TCPMP
    • InCall Recording
    Office Mobile

• Full suite of Office Mobile 2010
    Tools

• BsB Tweaks
    • Flashlight
    • Lock Device
    • Microsoft MyPhone
    • Registry Editor
    • PIM Backup
    • FDC TaskManager
    • Wifi Router
    • XDA UC
    • My own Settings Exporter tool
    • Shake and Save (screenshot app)
    • Wifi Monster
    • Wifi Router (internet sharing app)
    • tBattery
    On the Start Menu

• Backlight control app
    • Total Commander
    • Rotate Screen (by clicking icon or by pushing down Send key)
    • Windows Marketplace

ROM features at a glance:

• Very fast startup time. You won't find any startup wizards in this ROM. You'll be up and running in a couple minutes after flashing the ROM and ready to go. No need to spend time to set everything up.

• XDA_UC is built in. It will import your custom XML and REG files from your storage card after first boot.

• My own Settings Exporter application is found in the Tools folder. Use it to export all your settings after you customize the device. When a new ROM comes down the line, use it to import everything and save time.

• Everything is setup to use the phone right after flashing. Sounds, notifications, all options, etc

• The HTC Messaging client is removed, leaving the windows built SMS client for much faster texting, but still able to use a nicely skinned Sense text messaging app with "iphone style" messaging bubbles.
    EnergyStandard.png

'Standard' ROMs that have no addons installed on the homescreen. Stock Sense 2.5 !

'Energy'

• This series retains the stock functionality of the Sense UI. The files have been compressed by "CFC" compression. making the UI lighter and faster
    • This ROM still retains my theme and style, plus all the regular apps you find in my ROMs.
    • There are no homescreen addon-ons in this ROM. The best speed and the most stock functionality.

MaxSense.png
    Titanium.png

MaxSense UI (android style homescreen)

• This is a complete rewrite of the Sense homescreen, by maxycy.
    • It features a 3 screen, Android style, homescreen with widgets! The widgets can be placed ANYWHERE on the three screens.
    • 75 Quicklink accessible on all tabs
    • You should really visit the original thread for this mod shown on the next line to see all the features!
    • Link to the original thread for this mod is here > Click <.
    Titanium (ROMs for raw speed!)

• This is a minimal ROM version without Sense in it. It's used primarily for people that like to customize the default 6.5 homescreen (Titanium)
    • You can use it to install alternate homescreen interfaces like SPB Mobile Shell, etc
    • Very low memory footprint and good battery life, but very simple and lacks a lot of features that you would otherwise have available in Sense...

Click the following link for addons, XDA_UC help and various cabs specific to this ROM series

Camera / G-Sensor Issue

In the Rhodium, I found that HTCSensorSDK.dll was missing in both the December 11th and December 13th ROMs.

I found this by running depends.exe on Camera.exe.

I saw that HTCSensorSDK.dll was a dependency.

Since there were also G-Sensor issue, it seemed like a likely cause.

I uploaded my December 5th version of that file. A user applied it.

The Camera started working.

That particular file might not be compatible with the Raphael, so I recommend someone look at the last ROM where the camera worked. backup HTCSensorSDK.dll from the windows folder.

Flash the latest ROM. Then copy the backed up file to the windows folder.

If it works, then zip it up and upload it.

Hope this helps. If it does, please remember the Thanks button.