Request TWRP 2.5.0.0

Search This thread

hugoglezp

Mar 13, 2012
Castellón (SPAIN)
After experiencing some issues with all cwm versions for this device I surfed the web in order to see if there was an alternative TWRP recovery, and unfortunatelly there are ports to almost all smartphones but ours doesn´t have. So as far as I don´t have the skill to port it my self I ask to deverlopers if it would be possible to do so. I would appreciate it very much since as I said before I have had some problems like being unable to recover data from my backups and to mount external sd from recovery, apart form others.

Lelus

Nov 18, 2009
Chicago

Attachments

• p769-twrp.img
    7.1 MB · Views: 723
Last edited:

kuma82

Jan 19, 2012
Houston
Can I use with unlocked boot loader?

Sent from my LG-P769(20d) using the xda-developers app. If I helped you please hit the "thank you" button.

If I'm not mistaken this is the only way to use this recovery (with an unlock bootloader).

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

i'll try and look into enabling mass storage sometime soon

here you go

So did you do the same to fix the inverted CWM? Let me guess, you made the screen flick off for a split second (the same way we turn off and on the screen fix the inverted boot problem). Thanks for everything thing man! :beer:
Everyone needs to give this man a :beer:
I would like to know where you learned everything but I wouldn't want you to stop and teach ;)
:thumbup:
Sent from my LGMS769 using xda app-developers app

Lelus

Nov 18, 2009
Chicago
If I'm not mistaken this is the only way to use this recovery (with an unlock bootloader).

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

So did you do the same to fix the inverted CWM? Let me guess, you made the screen flick off for a split second (the same way we turn off and on the screen fix the inverted boot problem). Thanks for everything thing man! :beer:
Everyone needs to give this man a :beer:
I would like to know where you learned everything but I wouldn't want you to stop and teach ;)
:thumbup:
Sent from my LGMS769 using xda app-developers app

Actually both cwm and cwm touch just needed proper kernel to work normally and the twrp required correct kernel and the screen on/off during the init as you guessed it.
Google-fu and mostly trial and error.

Reactions: Kid_Ding and kuma82

kevev

May 22, 2006
Actually both cwm and cwm touch just needed proper kernel to work normally and the twrp required correct kernel and the screen on/off during the init as you guessed it.
Google-fu and mostly trial and error.

Hey buddy. Please share the code and which file you edited to allow screen off/on so we can patch CM10.1 for P769. Thank You. :)

Top Liked Posts