[Q] need help I need a flashable .zip or backup for my lg-d950at

Search This thread

oaklanda123106

May 14, 2014
I flashed [ROM]D95920h D-FUSE Stock rooted KK onto my lg-d950at. If anyone has a cwm or twrp backup of the stock at&t firmware ill greatly appreciate it so i can restore it back to the right rom. I have no signal and it says my service is disabled that is why i wish to revert back everything else seems to be working fine.

D-FUSE

Oct 11, 2010
Panama City(Got to love the beach)
I flashed [ROM]D95920h D-FUSE Stock rooted KK onto my lg-d950at. If anyone has a cwm or twrp backup of the stock at&t firmware ill greatly appreciate it so i can restore it back to the right rom. I have no signal and it says my service is disabled that is why i wish to revert back everything else seems to be working fine.

Ok man I'm gonna help u out

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

1st thing u need to do is downgrade to jb the d959 jellybean. Then root again and get freedom flex and install recovery. I just so happen to have a att jb tot I'm made a flashable rom for u

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

1st thing u need to do is downgrade to jb the d959 jellybean. Then root again and get freedom flex and install recovery. I just so happen to have a att jb tot I'm made a flashable rom for u

Another thing is it probably won't be uploaded til the morning

oaklanda123106

May 14, 2014

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Ok thank you so much ill do the downgrade now.

joecash

Nov 18, 2010
any chance you could post a link to that .zip, I think that this would help a lot of us dimwits that didn't listen to your original precautions and flashed our AT&T phones

Alixbot

Can you help a bro out? I need a restore file for the same t-mobile g flex you might have. Please see my issue on my thread.
http://xdaforums.com/general/xda-assist/please-help-lg-d959-twrp-format-error-t3091339

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.