[WIP][4/30/2012] RubiX_eXcel v0.0.1 [Beta][ICS][4.0.4]

Search This thread

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
THIS ROM IS STRICTLY A TEST ROM. IT IS CONFIRMED BOOTING SO THE RISK OF BRICK IS EXTREMELY LOW. I REBASED THIS ROM OFF OF FD24 AND IS MORE TOUCHWIZ WITH SEVERAL PORTED WIDGETS FROM SONY XPERIA.

Known bugs:
You tell me?

Confirmed Working:
You tell me?

Once i get a confirmation the bugs are fixed i will release in the dev section.

Download Link for RubiX Xcel TW v0.0.1
http://www.4shared.com/zip/G60axAmr/RubiX_eXcel_v001_Beta.html

1. Download ROM
2. Odin or Mobile Odin back to EL26.tar with CWM Recovory built into it.
3. Wipe Data (FORMAT DATA) 3 Times in CWM
4. Wipe Cache (FORMAT CACHE) 3 Times in CWM
5. Format System [NOT NEEDED BUT HIGHLY RECOMMENED]
6. Flash ROM
7. HOPEFULLY it boots. Then test away.

Remember I dont want donations. All I want is for you to hit the Thanks button if you enjoy my work.

WARNING: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU KNOW HOW TO ODIN. I AM NOT RESPONIBLE IF YOU BRICK YOUR DEVICE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Enjoy the Test ROM.

Last edited:

playya

Jan 12, 2007
Florida
Hey look I have a bad esn Epic Touch that if you PM me we can work something out so you can do your testing on. I just can't see anyone with all the shook ICS bricks happening trying this... Don't you think you should guinea pig it first... Not knocking I see you been trying to do your thing around here but rather you come in on a good note than a shakey one... PM me if you are intereted

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
Hey look I have a bad esn Epic Touch that if you PM me we can work something out so you can do your testing on. I just can't see anyone with all the shook ICS bricks happening trying this... Don't you think you should guinea pig it first... Not knocking I see you been trying to do your thing around here but rather you come in on a good note than a shakey one... PM me if you are intereted

Ya I agree with you. This is my only device and if I were to brick it I would be F**ked and my wife would KILL ME while i was sleeping. I thought i would at least put the option out there. I want to do my part to enhance development is all my intention is. I think the risk is Low to moderate in terms of actually bricking a device but I always expect the worse and hope for the best. Like I said I would rather be 100% honest then Lie and someone god forbid brick there device. If no one wants to take the risk I will have no choice but to suck it up and risk my own death at the hands of my wife. Lord help me :p

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Reactions: countryteazer

slick_rick

Sep 18, 2011
Immokalee/Tampa FL
Ya I agree with you. This is my only device and if I were to brick it I would be F**ked and my wife would KILL ME while i was sleeping. I thought i would at least put the option out there. I want to do my part to enhance development is all my intention is. I think the risk is Low to moderate in terms of actually bricking a device but I always expect the worse and hope for the best. Like I said I would rather be 100% honest then Lie and someone god forbid brick there device. If no one wants to take the risk I will have no choice but to suck it up and risk my own death at the hands of my wife. Lord help me :p

I was testing an Evervolv rom for the E4GT and I would try this but your OP scares me away lol. If you do try it and its at least safe to boot, I will try it.

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
I wasnt saying you were a noob. I was just saying it as a general statement is all. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
I almost forgot make sure you use FD19 Modem for this Rom if you choose to try it. Just a heads up. If no one tries it I will take the plung at the end of may once i finish my vacation.

manufan721

Mar 18, 2012
I almost forgot make sure you use FD19 Modem for this Rom if you choose to try it. Just a heads up. If no one tries it I will take the plung at the end of may once i finish my vacation.

Screw it...I'm game..I'll download it in a few hours..does it have recovery? Could I flash a rogue Kernel with it..?

Reactions: ReActiveDisorder

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
Screw it...I'm game..I'll download it in a few hours..does it have recovery? Could I flash a rogue Kernel with it..?

No it doesnt have Rogue Recovery. I heard horror stories bout the ICS Recovery. Just as a procaution i didnt include it. You can give it a go and see if it works. The rom has root built in at least. lol.

manufan721

Mar 18, 2012
No it doesnt have Rogue Recovery. I heard horror stories bout the ICS Recovery. Just as a procaution i didnt include it. You can give it a go and see if it works. The rom has root built in at least. lol.

I also assume I flash like regular cm mods? Just wipe data and cache?

Top Liked Posts