[23-10-2009] WM6.1 & WM6.5: HyperDragon IV Mega

Search This thread

xxxpongxxx

Nov 28, 2008
hi! tried this rom when i had to reformat my tytn2 however, i have noticed, that the phone sometimes lags. when i click for example the program menu, sometimes, it does not register right away, i thought i didnt click it. but i tried it again, seems like the phone is not responding, after a few seconds. i click it again. then this time it clicks.

is there a fix for this?

Toinedas

Jul 10, 2010
Hi, i have a problem locking the phone.
Sometimes when i lock it, the backlight turns off and i have to soft reset the device.
Any fix for this?

Thanks

Maltadav

Aug 12, 2010
Thank you, I downloaded and installed the latest version.
It's really slow though. The start page lags like hell. Is it meant to be like that,
or do I have a wrong radio installed or something?

Maltadav

Aug 12, 2010
I have this on my Kaiser

ROM: HD_IV_MEGA_6.5 WWE 10/30/09
Radio: 1.65.24.36

It's not the fastest phone today, but it's ok for every day use. I just give it 30-60 seconds to start everything after I enter PIN.

After using it for a while, I discovered I can't use opera mobile 10 :(
I have changed the theme(not using rock and republic), but it says

Cannot open 'opera10-armv4i' A critical component is either missing or cannot start because program memory is unavailable.

Please, any help?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you have donated please pm me at forum.sakajati.com to get your star & title:
    Code:
    Title: Donor

WM6.5: [19 October 2009] HyperDragon IV Mega CE OS 5.2.23071 Build 23071.5.3.0

WM6.1: [23 October 2009] HyperDragon IV Mega CE OS 5.2.21055 Build 21055.1.6.8

Received donations: Thanks for your support!
    333iazo.jpg

Special thanks to f1ip & exstatica for providing me with unlimited hosting service for free!

Click here to see the donor list ...
    The earlier WM 6.1 ROMs did not have the Cleartype bug. Is it maybe as simple as grabbing the associated DLLs from an older build to fix the glitch?
    I don't think it's a easy fix as no one seems to able to fix that in WM6.1. This is the only reason why I don't use any other WM6.1 other than Dutty's 4/29 hybride build.
    i know i'm in the minority but i like pocket internet explorer. i wish there was a way to make it the default browser with this ROM.

I haven't loaded the latest ROM yet, but if you rename your browser of choice to OperaL.exe in your \Windows folder, it'll load that.

And I'm with you. Not a big fan of Opera Mobile...

-Mc
    You're welcome mate. I wonder if you can make a killer welcome screen for the next HyperDragon III release :D
    It's the least I could do! PM me if you're looking for something specific...
    Its 1_5_35361_1, not yours. Its latest connection setup in hyperdragon. Its not in sakajatis 4shared cabs.
    Anyone?

http://www.4shared.com/file/75848927/76e36427/SJ_ConnectionSetup_1_5_35353_bs.html