Pulid F13 loss of the GPS signal with active screen

Search This thread

brennoterzo

Nov 15, 2013
parma
Hello to all.

I write from Italy for a problem with my gps smartphone, asking for help to the most experienced of the web site.
I purchased from a dealer of Chinese aliexpress a Pulid F13, 2gb ram, 32gb rom, mtk6589T 1.5 ghz, display (1920x1080) I'm in difficulty in solving a problem with the GPS PULID F13 just received, the problem is in the process of engagement signal that does not start immediately, but the strangeness of the situation is that the navigator started looking for the signal and can not find it, it goes into standby mode, the display goes dark, and that after a few seconds I hear the voice of the guide that tells me the locked signal, then display active, I go to the browser and after a few moments I lose the signal, then I found that every time the display turns off the GPS signal is resumed. Does anyone have any idea how to solve the dilemma of this strange smartphone? I tried all the fixes also possible by replacing the file gps.conf in direrctory System / etc, but I also disabled gradually the whole wifi, data, and put into airplane mode, but nothing nothing usually result display on screen and active after a little lost gps ... Possible that there is an interference between the display and the GPS signal?

Thank you for your help.Pulid F13 loss of the GPS signal with active screen