Help with crypt7 ( WhatsApp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

andresx013

Aug 28, 2014
hello, well first of all if i'm in a wrong section any moderator please move this.

i have a question and i want to know if anyone could help me...

i have the databases of whatsapp ( crypt7 ) on my pc ( not from my phone ) its from another phone and i want to odecrypt it so i can read the messages, i don't know how to do it.

I know how to read mine, i just want to know how to do in that case.

Thank youu!

Salim.Keady

Oct 8, 2013
Mt. Lebanon
hello, well first of all if i'm in a wrong section any moderator please move this.

i have the databases of whatsapp ( crypt7 ) on my pc ( not from my phone ) its from another phone and i want to odecrypt it so i can read the messages, i don't know how to do it.

Thank youu!

Delete the databases from your phone... place the desired one... clear whatsapp data... re initialize it .... restore msgs and read them... it should work
And yes i guess thats a wrong place to ask :p

Reactions: andresx013

leongzxc

Oct 14, 2011
can anyone hlep me ? i have the entire WhatsApp folder.

Settings - Applications - Whatsapp - Clear data/cache

put the desired crypt7 file into the folder on your sd card

Whatsapp/Database/<crypt7> file.

then launch whatsapp and restore.

however, do remember to backup your CURRENT chats and place it somewhere else (desktop for example) as nobody is responsible if you lost it yourself.

Reactions: andresx013

andresx013

Aug 28, 2014

however, do remember to backup your CURRENT chats and place it somewhere else (desktop for example) as nobody is responsible if you lost it yourself.

Thank you so much dude, ill try it, don't worry i already have a backup and copy of my chats.

andresx013

Aug 28, 2014
Thank you so much dude, ill try it, don't worry i already have a backup and copy of my chats.

nope doesnt work, i do everything you said but when im running whatsapp tri crypt it says Decryption failed and Recryption failed.

Pierreken

Oct 11, 2009
Ask the person who the messages belong to if you can read their messages?
I don't understand why anyone would want to do this.

andresx013

Aug 28, 2014
Most probably, it is encrypted using the phone number that was used. If you do not have the same number in the mobile, then the decryption will definitely fail.

Whatsapp Xtractor might work as it supports encrypted files also

yeah but can you explain me how to do it ? i have the entire whatsapp folder on my pc, from other phone and other number that isnt mine, how could i do in that case... i dont know, ty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thank youu!

Delete the databases from your phone... place the desired one... clear whatsapp data... re initialize it .... restore msgs and read them... it should work
    And yes i guess thats a wrong place to ask :p
    can anyone hlep me ? i have the entire WhatsApp folder.

nope doesnt work, i do everything you said but when im running whatsapp tri crypt it says Decryption failed and Recryption failed.

you may try this app on xda.

whatsapp extractor

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1583021