Bluetooth Stereo Headset....?

Search This thread

SPtheALIEN

Mar 15, 2011
San Diego
I use the Jabra Clipper so I can change the headphones. It's a little bluetooth dongle that has a mic attached and you can use any miniplug headphone with it. Charges over micro USB, also--and we all have those.

k0la

Jul 24, 2006
I'm waiting for the new stereo headset from Sony: Smart Wireless Headset pro.

00mred00

Aug 11, 2010
Princeton Tx
I have these as well as the motorola s9

The jaybirds are plain awesome

Great sound and noise suppression.
Listening
voice control
Calls

All work flawlessly. Can get 16 hours out of a charge and the range is great

http://www.jaybirdgear.com/jf3/bluetooth-headphones-features.html

I have these. They work really well in terms of audio quality and battery life. Biggest challenge is getting the buds and inserts to feel comfortable while keeping them snug.

yuuuup

Ipaqman01

Feb 21, 2008
Samsung Galaxy S9
I love the Sony MW600 stereo bluetooth headset. It is $59 (same as the Clipper) but it has up to 8.5 hours talk time, connects to 3 devices, accepts any 3.5 mm stereo earbuds/headphones, has an FM radio, and best of all has a display that shows the current song playing from BT devices that support this feature. It supports rewind, fast forward, pause, play, cue, and review.

There is an annoying volume control that uses a touch sensitive bar.

The stereo sound is outstanding. The quiet is quiet. I do not hear any noise or hiss in the background.

I have tried many stereo BT headsets. This one is my favorite because of the sound quality, the display, and battery life. I listen to music and audio books all day with it. It saves having to pull out my player to change volume or rewind a track and so on.

http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/st...productId=8198552921666198163&tab=featuresTab

Reactions: megamanexent

Prolab

Nov 9, 2007
Toronto
I love the Sony MW600 stereo bluetooth headset. It is $59 (same as the Clipper) but it has up to 8.5 hours talk time, connects to 3 devices, accepts any 3.5 mm stereo earbuds/headphones, has an FM radio, and best of all has a display that shows the current song playing from BT devices that support this feature. It supports rewind, fast forward, pause, play, cue, and review.

The stereo sound is outstanding. The quiet is quiet. I do not hear any noise or hiss in the background.

I have tried many stereo BT headsets. This one is my favorite because of the sound quality, the display, and battery life. I listen to music and audio books all day with it. It saves having to pull out my player to change volume or rewind a track and so on.

http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/st...productId=8198552921666198163&tab=featuresTab

+1. Had these headphones for about 2 years now and it still works. Battery doesn't seem to last for 8 hrs of straight use anymore, but its still one of my favorites.

I'm surprised the included headset is quite good. Never had a reason to replace.

Sent from my HTC-X710a using XDA

Chief Geek

Aug 13, 2010
Fayetteville, NC
Bought a "cheap" set of RocketFish for gym and cycling and have been very impressed with them. This way a year or two ago so I'm sure there are alot more options out there now but they are still holding a strong charge and holding up well.

rchapoteau

Jan 16, 2007
Edgewater
www.nerd-base.com
I just go the jaybird from best buy with a 20% discount coupon I got from buying my phone from them.

It sounds good, but I get audio dropouts on occasion which are bothering me a bit. I'm not entirely sure I'm going to keep them. The one thing I'm very surprised about is that it comes with over the ear cuffs to help keep them on even better.

gqgeos

Nov 14, 2008
I got myself the GOgroove AudioACTIVE and I mow with them and I am able to hear them over my mower I am also able to take calls and have been told that they can hear me better than my plantronics voyager pro. got them for 39.00$ on amazon.

mtucker

Oct 23, 2011
Escondido

+2
I have used the MW600 for almost a year. It works great, good battery life, and you can plug any headset you want into it (like the other person said the stock headphones it comes with are decent).

Reactions: megamanexent

Based on this and what others are saying, I think I am going to get these as well. I LOVE the fact that they come in WHITE to go along with my White Note. :D

One question, how long is the cord for the included headset?

Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

+2
    I have used the MW600 for almost a year. It works great, good battery life, and you can plug any headset you want into it (like the other person said the stock headphones it comes with are decent).