Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

VECTUS

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Mar 26, 2010
Kansas City, Mo.
xdaforums.com
An ICS Tablet Hybrid Rom for the ET4G by VeNuM FEATURING the HOLO MEGA BLUE THEME and AOKP
hydrabybanner.jpg

Please use this thread to discuss the HyDrA Rom[4.0.4 ICS Tablet Hybrid Rom.

Features:
AOKP Milestone 5 Base
FD26 Kernel
Tablet Hybrid Mod
Hacked Phone to fit screen
Hacked Market for screen
Screen DPI 128
New Espier Tablet Launcher
New Miui Launcher
Launcher
Nova Launcher
New ICS Gnex Sense 4.0 Clock
The awesome Holo Mega Blue Theme
New Nova Tablet Compatible Launcher
Wifi Status app
Memory Cleaner
Android Weather
Google Drive
Dropbox
ES File Manager
PicsArt
Polaris Office
Sprint VM
SwipePad

77632962.png
40183424.png
37638409.png
89002850.png

Last edited:

blackcanopy

Apr 7, 2011
near Cincinnati, Ohio
Last edited:
Reactions: VECTUS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    An ICS Tablet Hybrid Rom for the ET4G by VeNuM FEATURING the HOLO MEGA BLUE THEME and AOKP
    hydrabybanner.jpg

Please use this thread to discuss the HyDrA Rom[4.0.4 ICS Tablet Hybrid Rom.

Features:
    AOKP Milestone 5 Base
    FD26 Kernel
    Tablet Hybrid Mod
    Hacked Phone to fit screen
    Hacked Market for screen
    Screen DPI 128
    New Espier Tablet Launcher
    New Miui Launcher
    Launcher
    Nova Launcher
    New ICS Gnex Sense 4.0 Clock
    The awesome Holo Mega Blue Theme
    New Nova Tablet Compatible Launcher
    Wifi Status app
    Memory Cleaner
    Android Weather
    Google Drive
    Dropbox
    ES File Manager
    PicsArt
    Polaris Office
    Sprint VM
    SwipePad

77632962.png
    40183424.png
    37638409.png
    89002850.png
    So google search.apk doesnt install correctly and your startup tweaks are all bugged out and wont even enable. Launcher pro that comes with the rom constantly force closes. I love this rom but it is still quite buggy. Needs work.

Hmmm, first let me say your name is is appropriate... Now on to replying and attempting to be "nice" as I do it... Because you did not only notice that I'm a Recognized Developer on this site but I'm also a Moderator for XDA and represent XDA. First, where's the logcat (do you know what that is?) to prove google search.apk (as you put it) doesn't install (we developers appreciate those logcats btw so we can fix REAL issues. Startup tweaks?? Like what???? They're buggy? REALLY?? You say this even though the rom is built on a yet to be released REAL OTA??? How would you suggest I fix those "tweaks" or "buggy" things? Apparently you know, and you are with withholding the information... Thanks A LOT, we really don't appreciate sneaky stuff here, we like to SHARE, thats why android is OPEN SOURCE. I didn't even build launcher pro or put it in the rom (which leads me to believe you didn't even really flash the ro, but I digress). Heck LP isn't even built for the android ICS platform... Why don't you go complain to the DEVELOPER of LP about that?

Thank you for your "love" of the rom... sorry it's too buggy for you but if you would have bothered to read the rom thread in development the future of this rom was already explained by ME.

You should snoop around XDA before you go replying in threads about things you apparently do not understand or may be confused about. In addition you should read the links in my siganature and learn what proper etiquette is and what Developors here on XDA actually represent (I'm sure you will bypass reading the rules but that will even shorten your stay at XDA further if you don't bother to read especially the rules).

XDA is about DEVELOPING. Not what YOU think needs work... we do this for FREE... to GIVE BACK. So in the future (which from the looks of it could be short here) I suggest don't post in a thread to babble and get your post count up. The next developer my not be as nice as me and give you all this free advice...

I'll be closing this thread now... Thanks everyone that actually enjoyed the rom...:D

u know that means ur gonn have to update to the fe07 kernel and framework changes :p, i feel another update shortly for most aosp roms :D
    Edit:.....no one saw that O-o
    u know that means ur gonn have to update to the el07 kernel and framework changes :p, i feel another update shortly for most aosp roms :D

I know I'm never done lol :D
    Im not sure if it's been mentioned in another thread, but while we wait, everyone should give VeNuM some congrats on that awesome Recognized Developer title that he has received. Not that he needed the title for us to know, but it's pretty damn awesome. Congrats VeNuM!!!!!!