Help tried to odin nab now bricked?

Search This thread

sparkie172

Oct 3, 2008
chino valley,az
Hello all last night i odin mj4 to get back to stock then tried to odin nab firmware and i got this screen.
i have tried using kies3. Still looking through fourms on a fix.
any help would be great.

edit: well still looking through the fourms but all problems seem to be boot loops where this is the only screen i get.
No recovery just that screen.
Help please

SOLVED
Aparently i must have got a couple of bad downloads.
i redownloaded the nab files from the link in the 3rd post
all is good now Thanks Epix4G for the quick response.

Attachments

• 20140310_114534.jpg
    20140310_114534.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Epix4G

Sep 14, 2011
phoenix
What exactly were you doing .... What rom were you on ? What did you flash exactly please give links to what you downloaded. .. First pull battery and then try to go into download... We will try to help but you need to give more info. ..

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

sparkie172

Oct 3, 2008
chino valley,az
What exactly were you doing .... What rom were you on ? What did you flash exactly please give links to what you downloaded. .. First pull battery and then try to go into download... We will try to help but you need to give more info. ..

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

i was trying to update to nab(d) to run jb k3 rom.
Ok i was on stock mi5 i use odin to get mj4. went fine. I then tried to flash nabfirmware tar to get 4.4 it failed and left me with that screen.
i have pulled battery and entered download mode and tried mj4 again since nab failed to no luck.
i dl most files from k3 site. cant find exact locations as i used my phone to dl the files.

Am attempting to dl n900pvpucnab.zip to try in odin from http://kitkatkiller.eu