The best car mount i ever had

Search This thread

aaa111sss

Aug 20, 2013
Receive my car new car mount yesterday. When I found this car mount, I ever doubted that how good it will be with such low pricing $3.99. And I gave it a try. I mounted it to my car yesterday, super firm, in mentions that the suction can be washed in description. And I did it last night; it works as described and looks brand new, which surprised me. WOW! The seller is very considerable. They sent me a free suction cup pad, which ensure my phone, can be mounted on the dashboard. It was a great shopping experience on the Web. I've attached the suction cup pad here.

Attachments

• pad.jpg
    pad.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 3,380
  • pad2.jpg
    pad2.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 3,544
Reactions: shaq1907

revan17

Dec 23, 2010
Zagreb
Receive my car new car mount yesterday. When I found this car mount, I ever doubted that how good it will be with such low pricing $3.99. And I gave it a try. I mounted it to my car yesterday, super firm, in mentions that the suction can be washed in description. And I did it last night; it works as described and looks brand new, which surprised me. WOW! The seller is very considerable. They sent me a free suction cup pad, which ensure my phone, can be mounted on the dashboard. It was a great shopping experience on the Web. I've attached the suction cup pad here.
Could you provide a link?

ingoljosh

Apr 3, 2010
Carson, CA
Could you provide a link?

these are on ebay. Search car mount and price from low to high. theyre cheap and with free shipping. it will take like three weeks to arrive tho..

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

take picture of your phone mounted on it.

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

aaa111sss

Aug 20, 2013
these are on ebay. Search car mount and price from low to high. theyre cheap and with free shipping. it will take like three weeks to arrive tho..

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

Please see the ATTACH FILES.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 507
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 459
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 440
Reactions: ingoljosh