why would anyone buy from the sprit store

Search This thread

sasigns

May 15, 2010
I dont understand sprints logic when it comes to selling phones. The ones in my area are not pre ordering the evo and encourage you to camp out and wait in line and they are making you pay $299 with $100 mail in.

RS did my pre order gave me a $20 credit toward a charger or what not and the $100 is instant.

its like they want you to buy from somewhere other than an actual sprint retail store.

shep211

Retired Forum Moderator
Sep 19, 2007
Layton, Ut
I dont understand sprints logic when it comes to selling phones. The ones in my area are not pre ordering the evo and encourage you to camp out and wait in line and they are making you pay $299 with $100 mail in.

RS did my pre order gave me a $20 credit toward a charger or what not and the $100 is instant.

its like they want you to buy from somewhere other than an actual sprint retail store.

Most stores are sold out so most users have only sprint stores to buy from. The sprint stores will also have covers, hdmi cable(that you cant find anywhere) & some other goodies they wont talk about. I have my evo already but i am going to go to my local sprint store for my accessories.

sasigns

May 15, 2010
Cool so I guess Ill grab my phone tomorrow at 7am and hit the sprint store to check out the extras that they have !

W

wrb123

...because the best buys around here dont carry the evo and i refuse to support a store that is only still in business because they use the familiarity of the rca brand with older generations combined with ridiculously high markups on poor quality electronics for people who dont know any better ;)

thorpe24

Feb 17, 2010
...because the best buys around here dont carry the evo and i refuse to support a store that is only still in business because they use the familiarity of the rca brand with older generations combined with ridiculously high markups on poor quality electronics for people who dont know any better ;)

^ this
10/char

ufkinloveit

May 4, 2010
because you can get a sprint worker referral number for the online store and get some bucks off the monthly cost and still get 100 mail in rebate. I'll wait.:)

itsallsubliminal

Nov 20, 2007
I will be billing the phone to my account and only corporate Sprint stores do that. Deal sealer.

-------------------------------------
Sent via the XDA Tapatalk App

Woovie

Dec 21, 2008
It's too late to preorder huh. :eek: Oh well. I guess I should go to radio shack for the instant MIB ?

Rennat

Oct 18, 2008
because sprint is the phone store to most people. those who do ether have to much $$ or don't know about BestBuy/Shack

Antebios

Apr 29, 2004
Houston, TX
Because I was getting it through my company's affiliation with Sprint (25% off my rate), and I thought I HAD to go through Sprint directly. I later found out I could have gone any place and still gotten the discount applied, plus didn't need to fill out the $100 rebate. DOH!

zacholley

Oct 30, 2009
Oklahoma City
i would like to get it at the shack or bb... however like 2 weeks ago I decided that I should test out sprints network before selling my nexus one and jumping ship from att to sprint and well.... i signed up online just for a palm phone to test the network and the only way i can trade it in would be at a sprint store...... could cancel and resign up however i ported my # over.