[ROM] [04/22/12] Primalicious 9.4.2.21 Final

Search This thread

bklm1234

Jul 13, 2010
I love this ROM the best, am still running it. Hope it comes back soon. Hate to leave it when new firmware comes.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Hobbesian

May 9, 2012
Shepton Mallet
I -can- mirror, if the need is great enough. I managed to pull a copy of the file to my PC and I can host from a stable location. However, I have no intent to support or maintain Primalicious and thus will not field any questions relating to it.

Ultimately if the primary maintainer is off grid and it's clear he's not coming back, I strongly advise you look into moving onto a new ROM and soon. The stock-like ROMs are going to be getting moved up to .25 in I would imagine less than a month and the AOSP ROMs are fast approaching their first stable release cycle.

Reactions: Lyvewire

zummer22

Feb 1, 2010
I -can- mirror, if the need is great enough. I managed to pull a copy of the file to my PC and I can host from a stable location. However, I have no intent to support or maintain Primalicious and thus will not field any questions relating to it.

Ultimately if the primary maintainer is off grid and it's clear he's not coming back, I strongly advise you look into moving onto a new ROM and soon. The stock-like ROMs are going to be getting moved up to .25 in I would imagine less than a month and the AOSP ROMs are fast approaching their first stable release cycle.

As soon as .25 come i will move away from this. Or when the AOSP gets a lot more stable. For now Eos is most stable

Hobbesian

May 9, 2012
Shepton Mallet
I dont know about that. AOKP is almost perfect in every way.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 3 Beta-1

Everyone seems to have different experiences. A benefit of the ecosystem I guess. For some wierd reason the Virtuous ROM on my 201 seems absolutely bulletproof. I did, finally manage to break Cyanogen 7 on my ZTE blade, but that was a combination of back and forth ROM flashing and messing with backups. A full wipe and fresh install of the new RC solved it though :)

jaycustom

Aug 1, 2010
Chi-Town
Yo ATG!

It says on your profile page that you were last active on here early Wednesday morning. So, just in case you're still reading these posts....I NEED THE ZIP OF YOUR STOCK ROM, PLEASE! :)
This one... http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1590754

I was spring cleaning my Prime a few weeks ago, and deleted all the ROM zips in my download folder, since I had nandroid backups of them anyway. Then I accidentally deleted the backup of your stock ROM because of how CWM names backups with dates. I write down the dates of my backups, along with what ROM it actually is. I must've mixed something up and thought I was deleting an old version of AOKP, but it was your stock ROM backup. Then I come here and you're gone...:(

So, if you're reading this, or anybody else that's reading this has this stock ROM, please PM me.
I also started a thread asking for your stock ROM here... http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1662778

Thanks

ogrekane313

Apr 11, 2012
can anyone send the link that was here about the stock asus apps

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

YeeP

Jul 27, 2011
The OP is a cool dude, I have emailed with him for over a year. I found this thread in searching the web for him.

K - wtf man? You dropped off the earth? Email me or something.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This Rom is no longer available at XDA due to XDA moderator double standards.
    ;)
    Change Log:

04/22/12
    "Christos" theme for Primalicious UPDATED, thanks to Christos1213http://androidtabletgeeks.com/christos1213.
    Update added to MODs in fourth OP post.

04/19/12
    Christos Theme by Christos1213 added to MODs in fourth OP post.

04/12/12
    Down to one version plus add-on App Pack

04/10/12
    Updated US Odexed Full Version (minor UI change, fixed build prop to reflect current version, back to previous GPS tweak), and updated download link

04/10/12
    Updated US Odexed Stripped Version (minor UI change, fixed build prop to reflect current version, back to previous GPS tweak), and updated download link

04/10/12
    Added AWESOME newest CWM Primalicious custom bootanimation by Lostsorrow to Third Thread Post (MODs)

04/09/12
    Added AWESOME new CWM Primalicious custom bootanimation by Lostsorrow to Third Thread Post (MODs)

04/06/12
    Added KJY2010 Odexed Primalicious 9.4.2.21"U.S." Full Version to second post in OP

04/06/12
    Added KJY2010_Primalicious_9.4.2.21._Odex_US_Stripped_Z U.S. version to second post in OP

04/04/12
    Added Primalicious custom bootanimation by Lostsorrow to Third Thread Post (MODs)

04/04/12
    Added Odexed Ver 9.4.2.21 WW version to Second Post

04/1/12
    Updated to Ver 9.4.2.21

03/12/12
    Mirrors up for download on latest REV

03/09/12
    Update to Rev Z_1 (FB and Flash Fix included in ROM)
    MODs:

04/22/12
    "Christos" theme for Primalicious UPDATED, thanks to Christos1213.
    DOWNLOAD HERE

04/19/12
    "Christos" theme for Primalicious thanks to Christos1213.
    DOWNLOAD HERE

04/10/12
    Newest (AWESOME) CWM Custom Primalicious Bootanimation by Lostsorrow DOWNLOAD HERE.
    Credit to Lostsorrow! ;)

04/09/12
    New (AWESOME) CWM Custom Primalicious Bootanimation by Lostsorrow DOWNLOAD HERE.
    Credit to Lostsorrow! ;)

04/06/12
    CWM Original Primalicious Boot Animation added to attachments in this post. ;)

04/05/12
    CWM Custom Lite Bootanimation added to attachments in this post (less than 2Mb), for those that like their bootanimations to be fast and quick. ;)

04/04/12
    CWM Custom Primalicious Bootanimation by Lostsorrow DOWNLOAD HERE.
    Credit to Lostsorrow and Disney! ;)
    For those who want, you can download it at http : / / galerie.son-alex.com / Primalicious_9.4.2.21._Final.zip

The link will be valid until 21/06/2012.

I can remove the link if ATGAdmin ask me.
    UPDATED to 9.4.2.21

04/01/12