Throwing some light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

lazarat

Aug 4, 2012
Dear att hox community,
Please educate yourself and
1. stop thinking beats by dre produces the best sound just because ads say so (sony sound in xsmagical's special edition rom is a perfect example to prove you wrong)
2. Forget v6 supercharger that does nothing to speedup the phone
3. Juicedefender and any other memory killing apps are pure crap and do not help with battery life
4. Plssss stop it with antutu benchmarks or quadrant because they do not mean anything AT ALL! If somebody changes the setup of his htc inspire in order to get over 10000 on antutu, it does not mean his htc inspire is better than a htc one x or a gs3, you get it?
Thank you!:)

slimslim

Oct 14, 2009
Dear att hox community,
Please educate yourself and
1. stop thinking beats by dre produces the best sound just because ads say so (sony sound in xsmagical's special edition rom is a perfect example to prove you wrong)
2. Forget v6 supercharger that does nothing to speedup the phone
3. Juicedefender and any other memory killing apps are pure crap and do not help with battery life
4. Plssss stop it with antutu benchmarks or quadrant because they do not mean anything AT ALL! If somebody changes the setup of his htc inspire in order to get over 10000 on antutu, it does not mean his htc inspire is better than a htc one x or a gs3, you get it?
Thank you!:)

Except maybe partially no 1, what this has to do with the hox community? It looks like you're referring to the Android community in general. Sounds you're a little frustrated with the hox? Nothing to get here...

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

lazarat

Aug 4, 2012
Except maybe partially no 1, what this has to do with the hox community? It looks like you're referring to the Android community in general. Sounds you're a little frustrated with the hox? Nothing to get here...

I like my hox:) att community cuz here you see plenty of people considering benchmark scores god and many other of those bullet points i mentioned in the op. I guess you are one of them:)

slimslim

Oct 14, 2009
I like my hox:) att community cuz here you see plenty of people considering benchmark scores god and many other of those bullet points i mentioned in the op. I guess you are one of them:)

In you're ignorance, you guessed wrong, I've never posted a benchmark or screenshot of any scores in any of my posts I don't care for them, you can look through if you have nothing better to do :)

robertmoore208

Mar 30, 2011
Post Falls
This is someone voicing his opinion... Nothing wrong with that, although acting like he has clout that's another story ... 1) If you don't like "beats" don't use it ... As for the rest of the rant ... Psssh , no comment:D

WCX HTC One "Hell of a fast phone" X

Reactions: kamots

WarRaven

May 13, 2007
Lol, stupid thread.
The light you're talking about is what we flush everyday... Nothing more.

WR

Rattled off a KingCobra OneX

Intub8

Mar 3, 2012
For me it's all about quality and battery life. I have the HTC one x and the att gs3 and for my personal needs and likes the HTC one x is better. Both are completely stock, HTC one x has a nicer screen, the pentile super amoled screen isn't great on the gs3. Battery life isn't even close ,the HTC wins here and that's with out juice defender or any other apps. I agree benchmark scores do not matter as the difference is unnoticed. Beats audio, I don't use it so I don't care. I do like the fm radio in my hox.Usually it's good not to feed the troll but here is something for you to chew on. This gs3 is going back in a few days.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

lazarat

Aug 4, 2012
I have never seen so many ignorants covered with crap till their nose and still finding the courage to act as smart. This thread is informative, but unfotutunately trolls do not like to get enlightened:)

lazarat

Aug 4, 2012
Usually it's good not to feed the troll but here is something for you to chew on. This gs3 is going back in a few days.

Where in the op you read this thread is about comparing the hox to the gs3? Forgot to tale ur pills buddy?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread closed. A couple of you are pretty close to an infraction for the crap being posted :rolleyes:
    here-comes-the-ban-hammer-6DW7F2.jpg
    Seriously, can we move this over to the development thread!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    I still am waiting for one of you trolls to argue which of those four points in the op is wrong. The thread is very informative, is the 101 of linux. Nobody is forcing people to read or comment lol idnt get ot why you kids feel so frustrated:D

1. Never once did I hear someone say beats is the most legit sound enhancer? But, if someone does believe that thats their opinion and you cant change that. Not a fact.
    2. You say theres no proof to show it does speed up the phone but wheres YOUR proof to show it doesnt? If people say it speeds up their phone then once again thats their opinion. Not a fact.
    3. I would like to see your extensive tests to show me that juice defender is "pure crap" other than "because the devs say so"
    4. I agree they are not for "this phone is better than that one" type of arguments but they're purpose is to give a general idea of what your phone can do. Show me one inspire that can beat a one x without OC'ing it to hell and probably frying it...
    Your telling the whole community to educate ourselves like we are all special when its YOU who doesnt have your facts straight. When you come off bashing everyones opinions and replying in an arrogant manner to people your gonna get replies like this. You can PM me your testing results to prove me wrong about anything.
    Why in the world have the mods not closed this thread. lazarat you have been posting BS for as long as I can remember, nobody cares about anything you have to say. You have done nothing but offend a lot people in the HOX forum. I'm going to tell you because your daddy apparently never did, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all". Good day sir.