HELP

Search This thread

andrewsena

Jun 18, 2012
Penang
WT19i cant boot at all

In Flashtool, when i tried flashing the 0.58 firmware is says 22/045/2012 01:45:42 - ERROR - ERR_SEVERITY="MAJOR";ERR_CLASS="MEMORY_CLASS";ERR_STATIC="HASH_VER";ERR_DYNAMIC="Block verification failed";

What is this? Now the WT19i is not able to even turn on, only vibrate with green led flash once and black screen.

mihahn

May 26, 2012
In Flashtool, when i tried flashing the 0.58 firmware is says 22/045/2012 01:45:42 - ERROR - ERR_SEVERITY="MAJOR";ERR_CLASS="MEMORY_CLASS";ERR_STATIC="HASH_VER";ERR_DYNAMIC="Block verification failed";

What is this? Now the WT19i is not able to even turn on, only vibrate with green led flash once and black screen.

Try to use another computer, that may solve the problem.

Did you install all the drivers, too?

Be sure you have choosen the right firmware for your device! For WT19i and not another otherwise your phone or your touch could brick!

Please use the latest flashtool version (should be 0.9.6.0) and tick no final verification.

Last edited:
Reactions: andrewsena

andrewsena

Jun 18, 2012
Penang
Try to use another computer, that may solve the problem.

Did you install all the drivers, too?

Be sure you have choosen the right firmware for your device! For WT19i and not another otherwise your phone or your touch could brick!

Please use the latest flashtool version (should be 0.9.6.0) and tick no final verification.

Got it fixed... thanks so much! But one question, in the tutorial the ICS update file for WT19i is in .7z format, not in .ftf format. What do i do?

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda premium

andrewsena

Jun 18, 2012
Penang
Thanks so much Mihahn for your help always. I have successfully rooted and upgraded and rooted and installed CWM and flashed RealICS r5.2 on my friends WT19i locked bootloader. Although the custom has video and bluetooth bugs but it was a success. Thanks so much again.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It work on all Sony / Ericsson phone. Its official tool. Just when instal on pc,just select your phone,folow inst.,and if tool on the end say that you alredy have latest softwer,you click on repair. That all

Sent from my ST15i using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

I give you link on first my post..see up!:eek:

Please help me. I bricked my friends WT19i after trying to flash RealICS rc5.2... i don't know what to do now and how to get his handphone working again. I am stressed. His bootloader is locked. And i flashed CWM using X tool from Play Store. His phone is rooted. I downgraded his firmware from 0.62 to 0.58 using Flashtool, then rooted it, and OTA update back to 0.62 then installed CWM using X tool. Then i tried to flash the RealICS rom and his hp is stuck at Sony Ericsson logo. I cant even get into recovery mode. Please help me. Please please please.

=]0

Man go to Modo FLASHBOOT and Reflash your Stock ROM .58 Next make to do ROOT can you use site unlock.com download app and root your phone NExt go to unlockbootloader Sony next unlockbootloader your mobile. Next Flash Kernel with modo fastboot.
    Download pcc or seus and do update/repair of phone. Its easy with sus(sony update service )
    http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/
    Just instal and folow the instructions ;)
    Got it fixed... thanks so much! But one question, in the tutorial the ICS update file for WT19i is in .7z format, not in .ftf format. What do i do?

Extract it using for example 7zip. Then you get the .ftf ;)