Search This thread

destructo570

Aug 1, 2013
Bilaspur (c.g.)
s48tkGT.png

DAhKqwl.png

gyxzl1g.png

lWUJKsr.png

Its Colorful, Its Minimal, Its Flat, Its Unique, Its New, It is LUNAR UI. Experience totally new Flat and Minimal user interface with Lunar UI. Each icon is themed from scratch to give you the best look of it and themed in totally new style that will give your device a whole new look and feel.

Features:

• 500+ Full HD Icons And Growing Frequently
• Frequent Updates (Weekly)
• 9 Full HD Wallpapers Included In The App And More Will Be Added Soon
• Icon Request Tool Included In The App
• Easy To Use App UI
• Vpi Styled Icon Picker With 5 Sections (Misc. ,System ,Google ,Games ,Apps)
• Icon Back Support To Equally Theme Your Unthemed Icons

Supported Launchers :

• Holo Launcher
• Holo Launcher HD
• ADW Launcher
• ADW Launcher EX
• Nova Launcher
• Apex Launcher
• Go Launcher
• Aviate Launcher
• Xperia Home
• Smart Launcher and more...

Credits:

• the1dynasty
• Pkmmte Xeleon

Now since this is XDA, we will provide this app free to all xda members ! :D

But u may purchase the app from playstore if u want to support me and Gfx Bandits.

For Icon requests, bugs and feedback please feel free to post here!

However, its my request to not to share this app outside xda (I know piracy cant be stopped but still...)

Also, i will be updating the app in playstore as well as XDA (in xda only if this thread remains active as this is not a free version of the app !)

For downloads and changelog please see 2nd post :)

If you like this icon pack please support us by rating it and sending your valuable feedback to us. :)

Cheers !
Team GFX Bandits

You Want Help & Support Or Want To Stay Updated With My Works?? You Can Also Add Me On

GooglePlus :-

https://plus.google.com/+VishalKashi

Last edited:

Tobybitch

Aug 15, 2012
Love the icons but I think I'll wait to see if it gets more icons
You guys make the best icons but tend to start different icon projects and leaving the old one below 1000 icons
I would definitely buy these if knew it was gonna have regular updates or at least theme the ones I requested which is about 3 apps

destructo570

Aug 1, 2013
Bilaspur (c.g.)
can I ask why lunar ui stop supporting old os after first update

I have used new template by the1dynasty it supports GB but many things FCs like Icon Request Tool, Theme Preview etc. thats why. And dont know why tapatalk give me errors i was unable to reply or edit any of my posts i saw your post but was unable to quote you and now after trying 10+ times i have finally replied you.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

si_bolang

Mar 1, 2012
I have used new template by the1dynasty it supports GB but many things FCs like Icon Request Tool, Theme Preview etc. thats why. And dont know why tapatalk give me errors i was unable to reply or edit any of my posts i saw your post but was unable to quote you and now after trying 10+ times i have finally replied you.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

I think simple ui like in simplicity+ it's better.
icon request tool on minimal circle not fc
& no need theme preview its not make much different.
but its ok I just keep 1st release.
thanks for explain.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    s48tkGT.png

DAhKqwl.png

gyxzl1g.png

lWUJKsr.png

Its Colorful, Its Minimal, Its Flat, Its Unique, Its New, It is LUNAR UI. Experience totally new Flat and Minimal user interface with Lunar UI. Each icon is themed from scratch to give you the best look of it and themed in totally new style that will give your device a whole new look and feel.

Features:

• 500+ Full HD Icons And Growing Frequently
    • Frequent Updates (Weekly)
    • 9 Full HD Wallpapers Included In The App And More Will Be Added Soon
    • Icon Request Tool Included In The App
    • Easy To Use App UI
    • Vpi Styled Icon Picker With 5 Sections (Misc. ,System ,Google ,Games ,Apps)
    • Icon Back Support To Equally Theme Your Unthemed Icons

Supported Launchers :

• Holo Launcher
    • Holo Launcher HD
    • ADW Launcher
    • ADW Launcher EX
    • Nova Launcher
    • Apex Launcher
    • Go Launcher
    • Aviate Launcher
    • Xperia Home
    • Smart Launcher and more...

Credits:

• the1dynasty
    • Pkmmte Xeleon

Now since this is XDA, we will provide this app free to all xda members ! :D

But u may purchase the app from playstore if u want to support me and Gfx Bandits.

For Icon requests, bugs and feedback please feel free to post here!

However, its my request to not to share this app outside xda (I know piracy cant be stopped but still...)

Also, i will be updating the app in playstore as well as XDA (in xda only if this thread remains active as this is not a free version of the app !)

For downloads and changelog please see 2nd post :)

If you like this icon pack please support us by rating it and sending your valuable feedback to us. :)

Cheers !
    Team GFX Bandits

You Want Help & Support Or Want To Stay Updated With My Works?? You Can Also Add Me On

GooglePlus :-

https://plus.google.com/+VishalKashi