stripped rom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

renejas

May 12, 2014
hi all im having rooted s3 stock rom and kinda battery goes down faster than usual.ive found safe to remove list of apps and little scare to do something..im thiking if there is any stock stripped rom kitkat so i donthave to worry about anything??
thanks

Kreatur3

Mar 7, 2011
Washington
hi all im having rooted s3 stock rom and kinda battery goes down faster than usual.ive found safe to remove list of apps and little scare to do something..im thiking if there is any stock stripped rom kitkat so i donthave to worry about anything??
thanks

Why not try flashing the Debloat tool after doing a backup of your current setup. That way if you don't like the result you can restore it. Or, a novel idea, post this question in the thread you found the list in...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

renejas

May 12, 2014
Why not try flashing the Debloat tool after doing a backup of your current setup. That way if you don't like the result you can restore it. Or, a novel idea, post this question in the thread you found the list in...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

i didnt knew there is debload tool ..can u link me pls??
and thanks alot for the help

micmars

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 1, 2013
Tampa Bay
No matter how the question is worded, these still careen to best-rom threads.

The best rom for your particular description is the one you ultimately find and use. Search the development forums, read the OP of each, and I am certain you will find the one that fits your needs. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts