[THEME] [TeaM VeNuM] - Twisted Pink - For VeNuM's AnaKonda Rom

Search This thread

dazednconfused

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com
Thanks Dazed, i will try that in a few and report back, at work right now so it will be a while, have to flash rom again because i was testing another rom ...
Edit: so i flashed Anakonda rom again then theme with same results, actually any app when pressed i get "android.process.acore" stopped working, something else is going on here, hope you can figure it out, thanks ...

its got to be a specific app. I'm not getting that error at all. Not sure what the deal is. I can't get it figured out if its not happening to me.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

BigRitz

Apr 30, 2011
Carson Cty , NV
its got to be a specific app. I'm not getting that error at all. Not sure what the deal is. I can't get it figured out if its not happening to me.

Hey Dazed I did what you had suggested about the gmail app this fixed all issues thank you this theme is fire and the wife loves it thank you.

un-install the gmail app then dl the new app from play then flash the theme works perfect.

Reactions: dazednconfused

klasic213

Mar 11, 2011
www.twitter.com
Thanks Dazed, i will try that in a few and report back, at work right now so it will be a while, have to flash rom again because i was testing another rom ...
Edit: so i flashed Anakonda rom again then theme with same results, actually any app when pressed i get "android.process.acore" stopped working, something else is going on here, hope you can figure it out, thanks ...

Hope this can help if you are still having the same problems. Do a fresh install of the AnaKonda ROM:
1) Power off your phone.
2) Boot into CWM.
3) Perform a wipe Cache, and Dalvik-cache. Now in Mounts and Storage perform format/system. Now wipe data (factory reset). You can also perform Calks wipe all zip (found here: http://xdaforums.com/atta...2&d=1330705940) if you want but not needed.
4) Select "install zip from file" and navigate to and select the zip.
5) When it finishes flashing, go back and select "reboot system now". The first boot will take a couple minutes. Subsequent boots will be much faster.

Don't flash anything else yet, you need to let it reboot first with stock AnaKonda ROM. Always let the fresh ROM sit for about 10 minutes or more before you install anything else. This is where you update your Gmail in the Android Market, before you apply Twisted Pink. After you are done updating Gmail, then:

Power off the phone
Boot into CWM
Wipe Cache/Wipe Dalvik Cache
Install zip from file
Apply Twisted Pink and Reboot!

AWESOME THEME BY dazed!

Reactions: dazednconfused

dazednconfused

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com
Thank you klasic for explaining that so well. I can't figure out why some people are having so many problems but others are not. Maybe the way you explained will help clear up some problems. Thanks again.

klasic213

Mar 11, 2011
www.twitter.com
Thank you klasic for explaining that so well. I can't figure out why some people are having so many problems but others are not. Maybe the way you explained will help clear up some problems. Thanks again.

You are most welcome, anything I can do to help. You and all the themers/Dev's work so hard to make all this possible for us, so thank you many more times and future times... lol :p Great work!

mondoman22

Dec 17, 2010
Hey there

Hello,
I went to go ahead and download this theme for anakondas rom and the file is missing or
deleted is there anyone who has this theme so i can get it

Thank you
Mondo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    sGadP.jpg

57urq.jpg

Twisted Pink - Had to get a Twisted version for the ladies.
    For VeNuM's AnaKonda Rom

Ok, this theme is by special request. Had several people hit me up wanting a Twisted Pink theme. Hopefully some of the ladies, and maybe even some of the guys will like rocking this theme on their phone. Here are some screenshots to what you are going to get:

vvFPu.jpg
    9KR1K.jpg

BOu9o.jpg
    gJVvV.jpg

OyTZA.jpg
    98Jey.jpg

2f0I0.jpg
    oiyya.jpg

ChangeLogs:

V1 - 4/23/2012 - First Version

Credits and Thanks:

* VeNuM and Everyone that is part of Team VeNuM.

* 12Many - Using a lot of the same images as I used before just re-colored.

* KingofThaJungle - Used some pink images of his ***** Galore Theme.

* Stoney 666 and Bad Seed Customs - Images used in the Sense 4 Clock

* turkbey - Some contact and Phone images.

* UOT Kitchen - Used to make the Pink Battery Icon.

* If I have missed giving thanks to anybody and you feel you've been left out, it wasn't intentional but just a mistake. Send me a PM and I'll add you to the credits or remove it from the theme.

Instructions:

1. Download Theme and place on Sdcard.

2. Boot into recovery and wipe cache and dalvik cache.

3. Flash theme and reboot phone when its done flashing.

4. Kick back and enjoy!

Downloads:

Twisted Pink Edition v1 - CLICK HERE.
    Beautiful! Nice work dazed, not that I expected anything less :)

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

I hate to ask, since you've done so much already, but can you do a pink facebook and yahoo mail app icon (maybe twitter too? lol) or perhaps point me in the direction of some that already exist?

Thank you, thank you!
    Ummm lol I don't know, can I change icons on Anakonda or do I need the actual app altered?

Sorry I'm really clueless in this area.

I'll have to try to find all of the updated apk's. Probably be tomorrow, and I'll try to add them in a flashable zip.
    Good stuff...

The chicks are gonna dig this. Nice work Dazed!
    Thanks man. I appreciate it and all of your help.