sky ice which is which

Search This thread

xxsicknessxx

Nov 21, 2011
i going install sky ice but I'm confused by the multiple build. the one with most posts must be the one everyone uses right? i dunno I'm a bit confused. i want flash it perfect anyone pm me who went from gb to sky ice walk me through it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

tomtommy306

Jun 23, 2009
Round Rock TEXAS
The one with the UCLD2 base is the newest. But it doesn't have as many mods incorporated into it yet. As for someone walking you through it.... not gonna happen @ xda. That's why you need to read the instructions and follow them exactly.

Reactions: cdshepherd

cdshepherd

May 16, 2011
i going install sky ice but I'm confused by the multiple build. the one with most posts must be the one everyone uses right? i dunno I'm a bit confused. i want flash it perfect anyone pm me who went from gb to sky ice walk me through it

Come on you can do it. Follow the direction in the op. Yes the one with most post. Wipe wipe wipe, flash base, sign into Gmail, flash update......score

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

leftfork

Apr 1, 2012
Edgartown
leftfork.net

xxsicknessxx

Nov 21, 2011
yes im sure just sometimes you might explain something and it makes sense to yoiu but to me reading it I may not get a specfic word of phrase or understand it.

So thats why thought if someone was super nice they just might pm me.. who knows can't hurt.

When whats at risk is a 400 dollar phone I would rather ask then not ask and have it break.

This is by far the most confusing rom I have seen on what to do to flash it so i WANT TO GET IT RIGHTTTT lol

thank you though I read the entire thread :) im not new

GooSe275

Feb 13, 2012
yes im sure just sometimes you might explain something and it makes sense to yoiu but to me reading it I may not get a specfic word of phrase or understand it.

So thats why thought if someone was super nice they just might pm me.. who knows can't hurt.

When whats at risk is a 400 dollar phone I would rather ask then not ask and have it break.

This is by far the most confusing rom I have seen on what to do to flash it so i WANT TO GET IT RIGHTTTT lol

thank you though I read the entire thread :) im not new

Thats just my 2 cents...
(edited to fix link)

xxsicknessxx

Nov 21, 2011
how touch Odin won't show me a yes on flashng is this to do with screen? or will lot let you flash with out format all shows are no six times like screen size wrong curios

Donald2B

Mar 30, 2012
Avon, IN
I have run both SkyICS builds. The original based off of the first leak has the most modifications / theme stuff done to it. It was incredibly stable for me.

I am currently running the build based off the latest ICS leak. Not as many modifications, but seems to be running well for me too.

I would wait to flash Seanz new SkyICS build until after tonight. Sounds like he is going to make some more updates to the base (read full wipe) so that the base is solid. Updates after that should not require a wipe.

Hope that helps.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The one with the UCLD2 base is the newest. But it doesn't have as many mods incorporated into it yet. As for someone walking you through it.... not gonna happen @ xda. That's why you need to read the instructions and follow them exactly.