root achieved

Search This thread

adnan.makarevic

Nov 9, 2009
Nothing Phone 2
hi everybody,

sorry for my english, its not so good, but i hope you are able to understand. im reading topics about rooting the desire, while i got one desire too. i see paul root his device succesfull, congratulation on this point. some of you wil disable the sense gui on the desire. can somebody give me some reasons why? whats wrong whith sense?

many thanks!

the seccond thing, i see and read the discussion about donate/spend some money. if i donate something to xda, who get something from it? paul and other developers which are build custom roms for us?

Sent from my HTC Desire using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk

xtcislove

Jan 17, 2010
Gummersbach
Nothing Phone 2
OnePlus 12
hi everybody,

sorry for my english, its not so good, but i hope you are able to understand. im reading topics about rooting the desire, while i got one desire too. i see paul root his device succesfull, congratulation on this point. some of you wil disable the sense gui on the desire. can somebody give me some reasons why? whats wrong whith sense?

many thanks!

the seccond thing, i see and read the discussion about donate/spend some money. if i donate something to xda, who get something from it? paul and other developers which are build custom roms for us?

Hope u uderstand me ,too (bad english :d)

Wrong with Sense? Nothing..... on older phones it just eated too much ram and space. And there are someone out there like me to test the orginal gui from google or like to feel differences in speed or just like the looking of original android gui.

U can donate to every developer u want but if u like to donate to modaco (becaude he is the best =) ) just go to modaco[.]com .

Hope i answered your questions =)

Thanks to Paul! He ist the man ! Everyone donate to him! =)=)=)

MasDroid

Sep 19, 2009
hi everybody,

There's nothing wrong with sense at all in terms of functionality, people just prefer a change I guess and it's mainly down to personal preference... for example, many people who have made the changeover from the traditional Windows Mobile GUI are probably wanting something different, hence the reason for customised ROMs to unlock the full potential of the device.

For information about donations to XDA, see this link.

To donate to specifically to Paul, try moDaCo.com

Last edited:

adnan.makarevic

Nov 9, 2009
Nothing Phone 2
hi xtc,

thanks for your replay, i understand it very good. i will google for some screenshoots about the nexus gui, to see the diference between. regarding the speed, im very satisfied whit it on the desire. i think its one from the fastest.

hi everybody,

sorry for my english, its not so good, but i hope you are able to understand. im reading topics about rooting the desire, while i got

Hope u uderstand me ,too (bad english :d)

Wrong with Sense? Nothing..... on older phones it just eated too much ram and space. And there are someone out there like me to test the orginal gui from google or like to feel differences in speed or just like the looking of original android gui.

U can donate to every developer u want but if u like to donate to modaco (becaude he is the best =) ) just go to modaco[.]com .

Hope i answered your questions =)

Thanks to Paul! He ist the man ! Everyone donate to him! =)=)=)

RussST24

Mar 26, 2008
hmm might buy a desire now :)

Sent from my Milestone using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk

Noonski

Inactive Recognized Developer / Moderator Emeritus
Apr 18, 2005
Amsterdam
noonski.nl
Right on time, i'm up for contract renewal since three days.

So i'll be receiving my Silver Desire in a day or two, ordering right now:D

cez10

Feb 16, 2010
great now i need to learn all the flashing and my desire will be even more amazing :)

JoBoo

Oct 27, 2006
Heerlen
Hey Paul, dude you rock. Kudos to you. Can't wait to root this freakin' thing, to make it even more desirable ;).

slaming

Feb 3, 2010
yay can't wait to root now all I really want is WiFi tether but I'm sure I will find other stuff I want that can only be done with root/sudo access

dudeldei

Jun 3, 2006
Porsgrunn
Great job from Paul, this is!

I see that he also got A2SD up and running also, finally enough room for all those apps :)

Great job! It's very appriciated ^^