[ROM] ZipEE-2.0-DesireHD (The Beginning) Alpha

Search This thread

zippy-man

Nov 20, 2009
ZipEE Tek is proud to release:

ZipEE-2.0-DesireHD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change Log for ZipEE-2.0-DesireHD

• Mms Fixed
  • Mms Size limits increased
  • Wap Push Removed from messaging(gsm feature we cannot use)
  • Added Sprint/Evo Settings for setup
  • HTC_IME keyboard with Arrows(since we do not have a jogball)
  • User Dictionary FC Fixed
  • Back to stock bootscreen for faster Hibernate return
  • Others I forgot
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes: I dont really like to release roms that are not ground breaking from other roms but Since I am going to be using and working on this I figured might as well release it. I have been looking at the DesireHD roms out and some are not being updated/worked on really. IncDoes has done a great job at getting things working but most of the stuff is setup for verizon and the incredible so Here is a version setup for sprint. The base is from IncDoes 0.6.1 and all verizon settings etc have been swapped for sprint and the evo as well as a couple fixes i have added. I will attempt to keep this updated as I get stuff working.
Install Notes: ZipEE Roms will auto wipe /data /system. If the Rom will not boot please wipe everything again.
Have a question on what something is or what it means? Check the changelog above and also the
FAQ: http://zipeetek.com/topics/faq
If you are new to ZipEE: The Rom will auto wipe /data and /system from your last rom. Make sure you nandroid backup before flashing anything.
Fair warning: if you ask me something that is already answered in these release notes, the faq, or the known bugs then I’m probably not going to respond.
Whats working in ZipEE-2.0-DesireHD
  • Sensors
  • Wifi
  • Data/3G
  • Calls
  • SMS (160 cap)
  • MMS
  • Audio
  • GPS
  • Keypad leds
  • All included Sense widgets/apps
  • All Google Apps
  • Bluetooth
  • Market
  • Video/Audio Playback
  • Youtube
  • Browser with Flash
  • HTC Weather Wallpaper
  • 3G HotSpot
What is not working in ZipEE-2.0-DesireHD
  • Camera
  • 4G
  • HDMI out
In the Works Right now:
  • 4G
  • Newer version based off the shipping desire hd rom
Credits
  • IncDoes for his superb work
  • xHausx for his work as well
Downloads/Screenshots:

Standard Disclaimer still applies :)

DG4FREE

Jun 27, 2010
Tempe
Sweet gonna try this out. So far, haven't been able to run my Evo more than 5 minutes on any of the HD ports.

Jetdr

Jun 19, 2010
Chandler AZ
Amazing, simply amazing... Up and running now for just over an hour. No FC's and I feel like I have a new phone. Everything is so smooth its just unbelievable.

Is there any way to get VVM integrated into this ROM? If not It's not a big deal as I have the APK.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Jetdr

Jun 19, 2010
Chandler AZ
A problem I have come up with is during a call, if you have to enter a number to get thru to something else the system does not "hear" the number. Example... If during a call you have to press 1 for English (which BTW pisses me off) the call doesn't seem to react to the number press.

Hope this helps. I like a lot of ROM's that are out there (I've used them all) and NONE of them are as smooth and silky as this one.

jm5503

Sep 30, 2009
Sounds like a daily driver after the cameras are fixed......

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts