[ROM]Vision_Gingerbread_S_HTC_WWE_2.30.405.1_Radio_12.5 0.60.24_26.08.04.16_M

Search This thread

mejorguille

Dec 14, 2009
Florida
This just made my day!! Ill put my phone to charge right away so I can play around with this the rest of the night. Thanks!

MrPaveL

May 26, 2007
Praha
just a heads up :)

Attachments

• device.jpg
    device.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1,026
Reactions: hispeedworm

hispeedworm

May 7, 2009
I went bit further and flashed system partition along with some others :) As I thought, this is an test ROM, so it has SU, just to let you know.

Pavel

sweet means its flash ready and no need for special mods with this rom to make it be accessible on rooted devices?

i just hope rmk releases an untouched rom of this version soon :D

Shaquiel Harris

Feb 9, 2009
Los Angeles
This Radio.. is a CRAZY battery drainer.. 46 percent of the battery is used by the radio already and only had it running for about 15 minutes. I really hope RMK updates that Auto RIL matcher.. wow.

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA Premium App

mejorguille

Dec 14, 2009
Florida
Well a .36 is already released from pershoot :p but still it is greeat it seems this build was like recently made.

Sorry to say you're wrong bro. The pershoots kernel is 2.6.32.36, this one is 2.6.35.10. The last number is the revision, and the second to last number is the version. Revisions updates consist mainly of bug fixes to the main linux kernel, and version updates include new features as well as all prvious bug fixes. So, essentially this kernel is a full 3 versions newer than pershoot. I would have loved a .36 or .37 revision kernel, but this is definately better than before.

Shaquiel Harris

Feb 9, 2009
Los Angeles
Sorry to say you're wrong bro. The pershoots kernel is 2.6.32.36, this one is 2.6.35.10. The last number is the revision, and the second to last number is the version. Revisions updates consist mainly of bug fixes to the main linux kernel, and version updates include new features as well as all prvious bug fixes. So, essentially this kernel is a full 3 versions newer than pershoot. I would have loved a .36 or .37 revision kernel, but this is definately better than before.

Ah, I see thanks for the heads up bro. No wonder the kernel releases were so close to each others. My bad.

I might just download this whole PC10IMG and run it until RMK or something posts this ROM with mods and what not. How about you? Just curious this doesn't include a Bootloader right? And since it has SU this is fine to flash correct?

mejorguille

Dec 14, 2009
Florida
If it includes a radio, it also includes an hboot. I haven't extracted it yet but that's the way that manufacturers prevent bricks, by updating both at once. I don't know if its an engineering or not just yet.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts