[EMU] N64oid touchpad support ICS (working)

Search This thread

poo-tang

Nov 21, 2011
www.xperiagamer.com
In latest update yongzh has updated N64oid to work fully with touchpad support (Xperia Play optimized :)). Its been fixed so no upside down controls. :)

88594-156273.png

N64oid v2.7

*Changes*:v2.7

- Updated to Mupen64plus-1.99.5 (mainly fixed some graphics)
- Fixed touchpad on Xperia Play ICS.:)

Download from SlideME.com

images

Last edited:

sfex3best

Jun 27, 2011
Wow first it was fpse and now it's n64oid. News for the xperia pay just keeps getting better and better.

Now I'm just waiting for OnLive to support the Ics controls. :D

stewart1988

May 6, 2008
I think we need touch pad in gingerbread.

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

And you won't get it because it requires a lot more work to get it working.

ICS adds game pad support so that's why this and fpse have added support for ICS roms. It's using the native support in ICS and not the custom framework mods that Sony used to get them to work in GB.

3dawg

Oct 22, 2010
Guys/Girls, DONT use n64oid. The emulator is stolen code from mupen64. Google it.

poo-tang

Nov 21, 2011
www.xperiagamer.com
Guys/Girls, DONT use n64oid. The emulator is stolen code from mupen64. Google it.

Its not stolen at all. He has just hidden some of his source code, so does not comply to the Google's open source policy. Plus he credits the mupen team in the intro.

PS its the best working N64 emulator on android why would us gamers not want it on our device's. thats like shooting yourself in the foot. :)

Reactions: Logseman

sfex3best

Jun 27, 2011
The touchpad isn't as good as how it is on mupen64.

On Zelda oot link keeps walking instead of running which is a little annoying. But it's still great because it has a speed button. :D

Sent from my R800i using xda premium

NeoandGeo

Jan 25, 2011
With N64oid I have to literally touch the extreme outer edge of the touchpad with half of my finger on the non-touch part in order to get a full on run in Mario/Zelda. Hopefully this is fixed in future releases.

speedyink

Sep 10, 2010
With N64oid I have to literally touch the extreme outer edge of the touchpad with half of my finger on the non-touch part in order to get a full on run in Mario/Zelda. Hopefully this is fixed in future releases.

Same here. I can get used to it but it does feel more natural on Mupen. That said, this is still a great emulator.

KiiKeEp

Mar 28, 2012
Mexico City
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

Turney

Dec 4, 2011
Same here, but at least the games run fluidly. Hope he will fix it in next version.

Seeing this thread was my reason to unlock my bootloader and install a custom rom btw., love it! :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In latest update yongzh has updated N64oid to work fully with touchpad support (Xperia Play optimized :)). Its been fixed so no upside down controls. :)

88594-156273.png

N64oid v2.7

*Changes*:v2.7

- Updated to Mupen64plus-1.99.5 (mainly fixed some graphics)
    - Fixed touchpad on Xperia Play ICS.:)

Download from SlideME.com

images

Its not stolen at all. He has just hidden some of his source code, so does not comply to the Google's open source policy. Plus he credits the mupen team in the intro.

PS its the best working N64 emulator on android why would us gamers not want it on our device's. thats like shooting yourself in the foot. :)
    Is N64oid faster than Mupen64Plus AE for Zelda OOT?

Much faster. and less glitches. I prefer the controls on mupen and used to like the fact it was on market so easy to update. But now this works i would rather this just because of the compatibility with games working and the fact he has had time to iron out most issues. Paul's Mupen is still in beta but this is not. :)