Can't Make duo effect Pictures!!! HELP

Search This thread

motylosza

Mar 18, 2010
Dublin
Recently I rooted my phone and install the latest viper rom. I was noticed that I can't make Duo effect pictures anymore. Im wondering is that may be happened becaus of the new rom or i have some duo sensor damaged? i still have some picture made before and i can apply the duo effect on them but its not working for any pictures im making now. And just to let You know I know all the rules how to make a duo effect picture. Should I instal the rom again or back to stock rom...?:confused:

AGKdrOId

Sep 11, 2013
Verde Valley, AZ
I was noticed that I can't make Duo effect pictures anymore. Im wondering is that may be happened becaus of the new rom or i have some duo sensor damaged?:

Before going too crazy, I would try resetting all camera settings to default. The Dou effects only work on certain shots(no flash, no zoom, etc). If that doesn't help, check the Viper ROM threads to see if anyone is having similar issues, or try a clean flash of the ROM. And, of course, there is always your stock NANDroid backup if all else fails.

On a side note: the Photos app has some pretty cool "auto-awesome" features too, just can't change focal point and such.