Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

krarvind

Jun 15, 2011
Saint John, NB
SlimBeanOP.png
Important Notes:

1. Fully compiled from AOSP source ( source.android.com) with my mods and interesting ones from CM/AOKP.
  2. Read the changelog and installation instructions on the website here carefully.
  3. Feature requests will be ignored in general but will review ( if a relevant commit is provided) and decide
  4. No ports based on my ROM zip file, manifest.xml will be updated regularly and feel free to compile from source

Check out our feature list here

Changelog
Find our latest Changelog go here

Instructions
For installation instructions please check here
Please keep in mind if a special instruction is needed it will be noted in Changelog

Downloads
Get our latest rom here. You can get Slim Gapps and other addons from here.

FAQ
Check out out FAQ before posting! Keeps more common questions answered in one place!

Bug list
For a list of confirmed bugs look here

Thanks!
Big thanks to CM team, without them SlimRoms wouldn't be possible.
You can find the full list of credits here

Source
Please visit here for the source code.

Last edited:

krarvind

Jun 15, 2011
Saint John, NB
I will hold this one. Usual flash process in order is

1. device_i717.zip
  2. slim_gapps.zip
  3. any addons you need
Edit 3: Looks like i might have a real fix now. It's more than this commit from CM. That did the same thing as my fix yesterday, only worked on BT earpiece and not car kit. But i have put in additional code that seems to ahve solved it. How to get it? Settings, OTA, FULL Rom, select the one that says BT Fix, test and report. When finished d/l ing reboot to recovery, wipe cache/dalvik, flash the 2.6.2_Slim-i717.zip from /sdcard/updateme folder, flash slim gapps, then addons ( google now etc). reboot to system. test and report back. if wipe cache/dalvik didn;'t work, try a full wipe before reporting and hit thanks :). It's working really nice for me on BT Jabra and MB ( B200) BT Carkit.

Last edited:

amhatter

Sep 1, 2012
Erwin
Been running for a few hours now, no flicker, reboots, FC's, or hang ups:) Fast charge is not currently working for me though, any one else having this issue?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

Moose0704

May 6, 2012
Princeton TX
Google Pixel Fold
Been running for a few hours now, no flicker, reboots, FC's, or hang ups:) Fast charge is not currently working for me though, any one else having this issue?

Use DAGr8's Kernel...

Sent from my Super Smooth Galaxy Note, running SlimBean by ManelScout4Life!

dafoxs

Jun 5, 2008
Installed and running great, just one question, now that this is official, if we get an update notification using update me, is it safe to go with that update?

Reactions: Thunder22

mangee1234

Sep 1, 2012
Augusta
followed instructions coming from slimbean 2.5 and no problems...also flashed DAG's kernel .8.....great great work and many thanks.

ricco333

Jul 24, 2012
Miami, FL
Clean flash coming from 2.4, no problems so far, really good digging the new lcd density, running Dagr8. X kernel. Thanks very much for a solid yet slim Rom.
Erik.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

h3r3tic

Mar 12, 2012
YouTube force close

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

no issues here watched a few videos already. Rom is running super smooth. Been on 2.5 since release and love how good my phone sleeps. Today had 45 mins of screen time over 10 hours and got home after work still having 70 percent left. That's leaving wifi gps data on. 2.6 is running flawless thus far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: crutzulee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SlimBeanOP.png
    Important Notes:

1. Fully compiled from AOSP source ( source.android.com) with my mods and interesting ones from CM/AOKP.
    2. Read the changelog and installation instructions on the website here carefully.
    3. Feature requests will be ignored in general but will review ( if a relevant commit is provided) and decide
    4. No ports based on my ROM zip file, manifest.xml will be updated regularly and feel free to compile from source

Check out our feature list here

Changelog
    Find our latest Changelog go here

Instructions
    For installation instructions please check here
    Please keep in mind if a special instruction is needed it will be noted in Changelog

Downloads
    Get our latest rom here. You can get Slim Gapps and other addons from here.

FAQ
    Check out out FAQ before posting! Keeps more common questions answered in one place!

Bug list
    For a list of confirmed bugs look here

Thanks!
    Big thanks to CM team, without them SlimRoms wouldn't be possible.
    You can find the full list of credits here

Source
    Please visit here for the source code.
    I will hold this one. Usual flash process in order is

1. device_i717.zip
    2. slim_gapps.zip
    3. any addons you need
    Edit 3: Looks like i might have a real fix now. It's more than this commit from CM. That did the same thing as my fix yesterday, only worked on BT earpiece and not car kit. But i have put in additional code that seems to ahve solved it. How to get it? Settings, OTA, FULL Rom, select the one that says BT Fix, test and report. When finished d/l ing reboot to recovery, wipe cache/dalvik, flash the 2.6.2_Slim-i717.zip from /sdcard/updateme folder, flash slim gapps, then addons ( google now etc). reboot to system. test and report back. if wipe cache/dalvik didn;'t work, try a full wipe before reporting and hit thanks :). It's working really nice for me on BT Jabra and MB ( B200) BT Carkit.
    Options

Optional Boot Animation: bootanimation.zip

Optional Wallpaper: Wallpaper

SlimBeanWall.png
    2.7 Released. Read Changelog Carefully.
    MOD Edit: Quote removed as disrespectful

I am sorry bud. You are misinformed. So according to you cm10 does no work, only ppl syncing and compiling does, forgetting that I made it easy enough to sync and compile, besides all the countless hours I put in. Please don't insult developers even if you can't appreciate them. I have zero issues with manel and he knows that. But your post is just sad.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2