Inverted LG G2 Message apk (UPDATE)

Search This thread

santacruzdz

Sep 19, 2008
Can someone find a flash able zip for the stock LGMessage apk. I flashed this on my d801 and it FC please help.

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app

extract the LGMessage.apk from your original system/app folder from your rom and flash it again using the script or root explorer.

santacruzdz

Sep 19, 2008
I wanted to let you know that there is an update of the app, reflash the zip, it fixes a black text on black background! :)

xallinvaynex

Feb 1, 2012
Love what you did with the messaging app. Is there any way you have an option to have colors like in this screenshot?

Attachments

• 2013-11-23-19-51-57.jpg
    2013-11-23-19-51-57.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 276

jonesin

Dec 16, 2010
Denver
Hey having problems getting this to install on vs980 digital dream ROM. I've tried renaming it. Manually placing it in system apps and rebooting. Nothing seems to work. Maybe the new zip is broken?

santacruzdz

Sep 19, 2008
Hey having problems getting this to install on vs980 digital dream ROM. I've tried renaming it. Manually placing it in system apps and rebooting. Nothing seems to work. Maybe the new zip is broken?

No it's not, because I just tried it on my version deodexed rom. It is very possible that it is not compatible with your rom...did it worked before on yours?

tczhang

Mar 13, 2011
Hi, seems to work on Rayglobe v3.2 D802. Great work thanks. However I noticed on the opening page, all messages are black texts on black background. Same when you type in the contact area. Is it normal?

I saw there was a updated version but I could find nothing except the one in second post.

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is an inverted messaging system app for the D802 running PARDUS ROM V3 (deodexed)

I'm not responsible of any brick on your phone if installing this apk, do it on your own risk! Make a back up before installing it!
    I haven't tried on other roms to tell if this work or not!

How to install:

flash the zip File below into your recovery! (Thanks to Pendroz for the script!)

P.S. Because I spent so many hours doing that..few "thanks" would be nice :)
    download

UPDATE: FIXED BLACK TEXT

Flash into recovery
    Thanks... excellent work. I like it !!!

Enviado desde mi LG-D802 mediante Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

upe3u9ed.jpg
    You can see? When write the contact is all black.

Enviado desde mi LG-D802 mediante Tapatalk
    I always love black thanks...
    I always love black thanks...

Thank you! I will keep on trying to black out the V3 ;)