°°Post your Leo Today Screens Here°°

Search This thread

djcedric

Feb 23, 2008
geraardsbergen
Ok I will post the first screenshot of my actually HD2 Screen :)

10yo39s.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Drac338

Nara-e-Mastana

Mar 28, 2007
Karachi
^ it looks awesome...
Is it SBP Shell or what?
How did you change icons for battery, speakers and signal bars? any cab file available?

Thanks for sharing :)

--

djcedric

Feb 23, 2008
geraardsbergen
^ it looks awesome...
Is it SBP Shell or what?
How did you change icons for battery, speakers and signal bars? any cab file available?

Thanks for sharing :)

--
no its not spb,its Max ultimate in blackstone thread

Taskbar:yes its tsowen taskbar with little changes to personalyze,i will search for it,you can download it on my thread also but with bluelightning start logo,look @ my signature

Nara-e-Mastana

Mar 28, 2007
Karachi
Yes, I visited your thread...your work is awesome :)
But I couldn't find the cab only for taskbar icons...
I only want to change my taskbar icons like battery, speakers and signal bars etc..

Can you provide that cab file...

Thanks in advance.

--

djcedric

Feb 23, 2008
geraardsbergen
Yes, I visited your thread...your work is awesome :)
But I couldn't find the cab only for taskbar icons...
I only want to change my taskbar icons like battery, speakers and signal bars etc..

Can you provide that cab file...

Thanks in advance.

--

this one:
2cntt79_th.png

but keep in mind you will also change the start button like on screenshot.

http://www.4shared.com/file/131426167/e6a0aebc/BlueLightning_DJC_WM65_version.html

edit: otherwise look here for tsowen taskbars:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=512971

take the right one for 6.5!!!
only this one:
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=3746654&postcount=6

Last edited:

twisted-pixel

Feb 9, 2007
Hi,

I downloaded the taskbar but my battery icon isn't the nice round one with percentage in it, it's a picture of a battery only

did I miss something?

thanks

djcedric

Feb 23, 2008
geraardsbergen
Hi,

I downloaded the taskbar but my battery icon isn't the nice round one with percentage in it, it's a picture of a battery only

did I miss something?

thanks
i just have found the solution mate,install lite version and you have the round taskbar working just fine!!!!!!

Edit:the problem from the battery is gone but now there is no reception bars anymore so don't install this

Attachments

• tsowentaskbar6v3.3(lite).cab
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,223
Last edited:

twisted-pixel

Feb 9, 2007
just tried your last one...it hasn't changed from the previous one I installed from my link (signal bars are still a variety of colours which looks awful), so it looks like it hasn't installed correctly and left the old images...even though I tried it twice.

Might have to do a manual install, images and dll step by step

djcedric

Feb 23, 2008
geraardsbergen
just tried your last one...it hasn't changed from the previous one I installed from my link (signal bars are still a variety of colours which looks awful), so it looks like it hasn't installed correctly and left the old images...even though I tried it twice.

Might have to do a manual install, images and dll step by step

yes strange,its working fine for me,maybe something else is the cause of this issue?

twisted-pixel

Feb 9, 2007
I used to use MyMobiler, but I can't get it to run on my HD2. I'm going to look for another program and I'll post what I find

Centrinos

Dec 8, 2008
DJC thanks your last CAB works great !! and nice work really !! Is there any CAB that will change te start menu ??

Thanks in advance !!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Coming soon..

chthalloween.jpg
    ........................................background
    D3StRoY made ​​for Android .... I just edited ... thanks

mi_genie__mclock_skin_by_d3stroy-d4b0091.jpg

http://www.multiload.cz/stahnout/501687/background-rar/

original link
    http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=736262&d=1317415637
    Sim3 is coming ...

screenshot8ol.png
    screenshot7hl.png

Sim3 is in final testing :cool: Here is a quick rundown of what you can expect in the final version:

NEW - Program Quicklink panel, can be set to either 7 or 14 links and can use either the Start Menu icons or you can choose your own icon path.

NEW - Panel autoclose feature, with user definable delay before closing. Can also be disabled.

NEW - Day/Night switching feature for text, line and background settings.

NEW - Option to have comm and quicklink panels open above the clock (program links panel always opens below)

NEW - Autohide alarm element when no alarm set. Can be disabled.

ENHANCED - Text Battery icon is now 5-stage so changes as battery level reduces

ENHANCED - Added option to choose program for Flashlight
    Well guys due to the fact that I am too busy with university and I cant afford working on my phone as much as usually I defected to the darkside of the OS-Force and currently have Android on my HD2. That doesnt mean a complete good bye and that doesnt mean, that I will stop working on the Winmo OS, but it will be less working on it.

I searched for all my screenshots of themes etc and I wanted to make myself an image with all of them....and I thought, why not sharing it with you ;)

completehomes.png
    This regulator clock is my last clock widget for the next time. The pendulum is working and the weight shows the battery state of your device. You can download it here.

feea7ca7f3.png