[WIDGET][UCCW][THEME] UCCW - Ultimate custom clock - skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

dollface54

Oct 25, 2011
I hope they work tonight. Were in the same boat, they are my favorite also. Last night I changed the night start and night end times in settings. What are those settings by default? I do not fully understand how those settings work. Are they supposed to control just the icon current condition. Last night they were effecting all icon conditions.

Guess we will find out.

I believe the night start and stop times lets you tell any weather related widgets when to switch to night icons. They defaulted at 7pm and 7am. I changed my start time to 8pm since it doesn't get dark until then

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2.

max-555

Dec 28, 2010
Luxembourg
Just a question:
Do somebody know if the missed messages will go automatically to ZERO if you read the text message ?
I got a message red this but it show still I have this messge :D Strange

5b430229-9db9-3fb3.jpg
5b43c8ad-7e6d-d69f.jpg

Sent from my Desire HD

Reactions: tracidawn71

Raineruf

Feb 25, 2012
Jyväskylä
How do I use skins? Tried, tried and tried to export and import skins from SD-card but there comes error "File not compatible, use only .uzip files". Changed file from .zip to .unzip but still it won't open it. Help?

dollface54

Oct 25, 2011
here ya go!
http://db.tt/lHPAduPc
put the uzip file in the output folder

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

I put this .uzip file in the Output folder but it won't import into my widget, all the other .uzip files in there are working. Any suggestions?

EDIT: I changed it to a zip file, unzipped it and put all the files where they belong, and now it works fine. This is a beautiful skin, thank you for sharing

20120417141858.jpg

Last edited:

streinjer

Jun 28, 2010
I put this .uzip file in the Output folder but it won't import into my widget, all the other .uzip files in there are working. Any suggestions?

EDIT: I changed it to a zip file, unzipped it and put all the files where they belong, and now it works fine. This is a beautiful skin, thank you for sharing

20120417141858.jpg

thank you.glad it works somehow. maybe coree can do this workaround as well. see if it'll work for him/her.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

dmoses1969

Dec 30, 2007
Kansas
Donate

So many of you guys really praise this App. So do the manly thing...step up to the plate and donate to this developer. For Christ's Sake, I was the first guy to donate, and that just happened today... no donators after all this time it's been out. Do you realize it's been downloaded over 10,000 times and I'M THE FIRST GUY TO DONATE? Where's your gratitude? Do the right thing...

I agree, If you guys really like the app and want more features which seems obvious with all the feature request in this thread and the app thread. you should donate something. Anything helps.

Slymobi

Jan 29, 2011
Here
So many of you guys really praise this App. So do the manly thing...step up to the plate and donate to this developer. For Christ's Sake, I was the first guy to donate, and that just happened today... no donators after all this time it's been out. Do you realize it's been downloaded over 10,000 times and I'M THE FIRST GUY TO DONATE? Where's your gratitude? Do the right thing...

I agree, If you guys really like the app and want more features which seems obvious with all the feature request in this thread and the app thread. you should donate something. Anything helps.

well "clap clap clap" I applaud you guys, "rolleyes" your choice to donate is your choice and nobody asked you to,so broadcasting and trying to get limelight for doing so has pissed me right off(believe me that's really hard to do) and for the record I love this app,and is one of only 5 apps I would actually pay for IF IT WAS A PAID APP, vin has developed this app as a free app so until he himself asks for donations or anything else I think you should button up and stop trying to pressure users into donating. I respect vin for the work he is constantly doing for us all and would respect HIS decision to apply any fee or donate versions but some members might not have any means or desire to use/pay for apps.

" Tomorrow .... its a brand new Today "

Reactions: *.jpg

timonkatze

Apr 22, 2011
could there be a way to show missed whats app messages? I don't know if somebody already asked this.

Thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Make custom clocks the easier way.

Best custom clock app for both digital and analog.

Market link:
    https://market.android.com/details?id=in.vineetsirohi.customwidget

All UCCW skins at one place: Big thanks to Roberto1000.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1694879

Analog clocks thread. Special thanks to niteowl360
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1610908

UCCW starter pack of fonts, backgrounds, weather images etc. Thanks to coolfire92.
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=29592099&postcount=7129

Thread for the app:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1386987

I will be posting skins here. Fellow members are also requested to post their skins here.

UCCW2.0 weather conditions list.: Make the following icons for your weather sets.

default_weather_icon - this will appear when app can't find an icon for a weather condition in your weather set.
    tornado
    tropical storm
    hurricane
    severe thunderstorms
    thunderstorms
    mixed rain and snow
    mixed rain and sleet
    mixed snow and sleet
    freezing drizzle
    drizzle
    freezing rain
    showers
    snow flurries
    light snow showers
    blowing snow
    snow
    hail
    sleet
    dust
    foggy
    haze
    smoky
    blustery
    windy
    cold
    cloudy
    mostly cloudy
    partly cloudy
    clear
    sunny
    fair
    mixed rain and hail
    hot
    isolated thunderstorms
    scattered thunderstorms
    scattered showers
    scattered snow showers
    heavy snow
    thundershowers
    snow showers
    isolated thundershowers

Donations are always welcome.
    UCCW Starter Pack

uccw%20starter%202.png

With so many new people giving uccw a try,I put together a few resources to get them started to clock creation.

So this contains clock png's(104) from the png pack i had posted earlier,fonts(138) and weather images(4 sets).

Copy the fonts to "/sdcard/fonts" on the root of your sd card(check there are no folders inside the font folder,just the fonts)
    Copy the weather images folders(extract the zip,You will find 4 folders) to "/sdcard/UltimateCustomClockwidget/weather" folder.
    This should keep anyone busy for a while :p

Credits:
    chris_banks2
    R3D X
    morgyn
    azaberl
    and others who i may have forgotten​

All things included in the zips belong to their original creators.PM me if your name is not in credits or something.

Do hit the thanks button :good:
    Wow this thing is popular.3400 downloads and counting :p
    Png Pack

I put together all the png's i had from mclock and such to be used for UCCW.There are about 100 clock backgrounds here
    r6yck0.jpg

Credits:
    chris_banks2
    R3D X
    morgyn
    and others i forgot
    Check out the starter pack which contains all these png's plus fonts(138 of them) and also 4 sets of weather images :p

As requested, here are both versions of my EchoBossTab weather. This took me forever to make!! I didn't realize how much work it takes to put together custom weather images!! More sizes to come!! Feel free to tweek it to your liking!!
    60ec96ad-f9c1-43f3.jpg

http://db.tt/kHktlyaH

60ec96ad-fb7d-e743.jpg

http://db.tt/E1bRpb3H

ENJOY!! Hit the thanks button if ya like!!

"All alone I hear the angels scream my name!"
    tags

Thanks to partibrejkers for allowing me to port his Hanging Tags Rainmeter to UCCW.

t8n2hc.png

Extract and import .uzip.

Edit: use tags2 with UCCW 2+