[APP][2.3.3+] Devbro Appdrawer 1.3.280

Search This thread

devbro

Feb 26, 2010
Introducing Devbro Appdrawer by me(Devbro)

What is it?
This is a appdrawer replacement. In the normal appdrawers that exists right now, you can only organize your apps in generic ways(alphabetically, more recently used,...) or in folders that make accessing your apps one step further to reach. No more worries. Devbro Appdrawer now fixes this problem. You can organize your apps in folders and swipe to access them. It can be easily replaced with all general appdrawers, just replace the shortcut in go launcher, ADW launcher and etc. Or you can create a shortcut to it for daily use.

What else can it do?
You can organize your folders in whatever customized order you like. It is also possible to uninstall or view each app's info just by long clicking on the icon.

What is the cost?
It is free. No catches of any kind.

What are the permissions for?
I am looking to see how my app will be used by other people. So There is a small code that send me a list of your folders and how you organized them. There is also a list of how you ran your programs.
All data that are being sent are generated from within the app. nothing else is sent. If you do not like the idea you can simply disable it from the settings menu. If you like to do this manually, there is also an option for it in the settings.

sdcard access is needed for backup and restore

Do you like my app?
If the answer is yes, then just use it :) and tell your friends about it. You can also give it 5stars in the market.

Do you have a suggestion/Did you find a bug?
Just post it here and I will look into it. Thanks in advance.

Do you want to help?
As per suggested, I need a new icon. If you have seen one that I can use post a link here please.

Which feature that you like to see next?
1. dark theme, theming options - done
2. customizable icons
3. new app folder
4. other language support

Where Can I get it?
here is a link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.devbro.appdrawer
Direct Link: 1.3.280
1.2 1.1 1.0

Version History:
Theme change
Added auto create folders at the first run, require internet access

backup and restore
fixed initial crash on older roms

Backward compatibility to GB
theme color for light and dark

first release

Special Thanks to:
Sherlock Action Bar: http://actionbarsherlock.com/
Drag Sort ListView: https://github.com/bauerca/drag-sort-listview/

Screenshots:
Screenshot_2012-11-22-08-37-42.png
Screenshot_2012-11-22-08-51-05.png
Screenshot_2012-11-22-08-51-10.png
Screenshot_2012-11-22-08-51-22.png
Screenshot_2012-11-22-08-51-46.png
Screenshot_2012-11-22-08-52-09.png
Screenshot_2012-11-22-08-52-35.png
Screenshot_2012-11-22-08-52-57.png
Screenshot_2012-11-22-08-53-11.png
Screenshot_2012-11-22-08-53-23.png
Screenshot_2012-11-22-08-53-27.png
Screenshot_2012-11-22-08-53-37.png

Last edited:

devbro

Feb 26, 2010
I just posted the link. You can also search on google play to find it. Let me know what you all think.

zeratos

Oct 12, 2012
would it be too much to ask for a direct download link? I don't have wifi access and can only download from download sites :s

meekell

Jan 16, 2007
Good idea! It works fine in my Galaxy s3 with mihome launcher. My feedback is this:
1) app icon should be more like a generic launcher icon. Current icon isn't representative of what most people are used to looking for an app drawer.

2) hide the title bar so it feels more like a native app drawer. Maybe even give the option of a transparent background.

3) default black theme looked ugly because the folder label had a white background. How about making the folder label background transparent and underlining the name instead?

devbro

Feb 26, 2010
Good idea! It works fine in my Galaxy s3 with mihome launcher. My feedback is this:
1) app icon should be more like a generic launcher icon. Current icon isn't representative of what most people are used to looking for an app drawer.

2) hide the title bar so it feels more like a native app drawer. Maybe even give the option of a transparent background.

3) default black theme looked ugly because the folder label had a white background. How about making the folder label background transparent and underlining the name instead?

I am seriously considering all your good advices. I am not a graphic designer, it takes longer to come up with more effective graphical designs. Creating icons are not easy it may take me a little longer to create or find one.

snevel

Oct 23, 2012
It can be easily replaced with all general appdrawers, just replace the shortcut in go launcher, ADW launcher and etc. Or you can create a shortcut to it for daily use.

I've installed the appdrawer and created some groups, but I don't understand what I should be doing next. What are shortcuts?

Simeon

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

devbro

Feb 26, 2010
I've installed the appdrawer and created some groups, but I don't understand what I should be doing next. What are shortcuts?

Simeon

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

By shortcuts I meant to put it on your screen as a widget.

The goal of this app is to improve the speed that you find and launch your apps. So you spend less time finding them.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Introducing Devbro Appdrawer by me(Devbro)

What is it?
    This is a appdrawer replacement. In the normal appdrawers that exists right now, you can only organize your apps in generic ways(alphabetically, more recently used,...) or in folders that make accessing your apps one step further to reach. No more worries. Devbro Appdrawer now fixes this problem. You can organize your apps in folders and swipe to access them. It can be easily replaced with all general appdrawers, just replace the shortcut in go launcher, ADW launcher and etc. Or you can create a shortcut to it for daily use.

What else can it do?
    You can organize your folders in whatever customized order you like. It is also possible to uninstall or view each app's info just by long clicking on the icon.

What is the cost?
    It is free. No catches of any kind.

What are the permissions for?
    I am looking to see how my app will be used by other people. So There is a small code that send me a list of your folders and how you organized them. There is also a list of how you ran your programs.
    All data that are being sent are generated from within the app. nothing else is sent. If you do not like the idea you can simply disable it from the settings menu. If you like to do this manually, there is also an option for it in the settings.

sdcard access is needed for backup and restore

Do you like my app?
    If the answer is yes, then just use it :) and tell your friends about it. You can also give it 5stars in the market.

Do you have a suggestion/Did you find a bug?
    Just post it here and I will look into it. Thanks in advance.

Do you want to help?
    As per suggested, I need a new icon. If you have seen one that I can use post a link here please.

Which feature that you like to see next?
    1. dark theme, theming options - done
    2. customizable icons
    3. new app folder
    4. other language support

Where Can I get it?
    here is a link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.devbro.appdrawer
    Direct Link: 1.3.280
    1.2 1.1 1.0

Version History:
    Theme change
    Added auto create folders at the first run, require internet access

backup and restore
    fixed initial crash on older roms

Backward compatibility to GB
    theme color for light and dark

first release

Special Thanks to:
    Sherlock Action Bar: http://actionbarsherlock.com/
    Drag Sort ListView: https://github.com/bauerca/drag-sort-listview/

Screenshots:
    Screenshot_2012-11-22-08-37-42.png
    Screenshot_2012-11-22-08-51-05.png
    Screenshot_2012-11-22-08-51-10.png
    Screenshot_2012-11-22-08-51-22.png
    Screenshot_2012-11-22-08-51-46.png
    Screenshot_2012-11-22-08-52-09.png
    Screenshot_2012-11-22-08-52-35.png
    Screenshot_2012-11-22-08-52-57.png
    Screenshot_2012-11-22-08-53-11.png
    Screenshot_2012-11-22-08-53-23.png
    Screenshot_2012-11-22-08-53-27.png
    Screenshot_2012-11-22-08-53-37.png

I am strongly considering this. It may take me a while as most of the code that I am using are not part of GB. Fear not I shall find a way to do this.
    Doesn't work on cm10 trebuchet launcher: I tap you app and it force closes