Jul 27, 2012
nassau
HTC BUTTERFLY S 901S

DLXPUL_1.11.708.1.zip

DLXPUL_1.23.708.3.zip @migascalp special thanks to you for your work

DLXPUL_2.21.708.1.zip @migascalp special thanks to you for your work

DLXPUL_3.06.708.3

OTA_DLXPLUS_UL_JB_50_hTC_Asia_HK_1.23.708.3-1.11.708.1.zip

OTA_DLXPLUS_UL_JB43_SENSE55_MR_hTC_Asia_HK_2.21.708.1-1.23.708.3_release_343603.zip

OTA_DLXPLUS_UL_K44_SENSE55_MR_hTC_Asia_HK_3.06.708.3-2.21.708.1

OTA_DLXPLUS_UL_K44_SENSE60_MR_hTC_Asia_WWE_4.09.707.1-3.06.707.7_release_377503.zip

Stock TWRP BACKUP-MR_hTC_Asia_WWE_3.06.707.7 sense 5.5.zip

4.4.2 STOCK RECOVERY

HTC BUTTERFLY S 901E

DLXPUL_TW_1.21.709.3.zip

OTA_DLXPLUS_U_JB_50_hTC_Asia_TW_1.21.709.3-1.12.709.2_release_333902.zip

FIRMWARE

RECOVERY IMG

How to install OTA

If s off and super cid don't lock your boot loader again leave it unlocked

Make sure your device is unrooted and matching cid.

Make sure all missing apps that was lost when unlocking bootloader is there in /data/preload/apps.

Make sure u have stock recovery and reboot to it and if u r doing it manually all u have to do is rename ota to update.zip and go to stock recovery then hold power and double press vol up for options then go to install from ext sd card and navigate to the file and make sure u put it on the root of the ext sd card.

How to install firmware

Extract firmware file from Ota and put it to the root of the ext sd card and rename it to P068IMG.zip then reboot to boot loader when ur there use power key to select bootloader and the file will load just follow instructions and u will be updated.

Option two is that u can use a pc using fastboot type fastboot oem rebootRUU then when it's loaded type fastboot flash zip firmware.zip it will install if it says flush again repeat the fastboot flash zip firmware.zip. when ur done type fastboot reboot-bootloader to check if your firmware is updated

S-ON Details on how to flash a rom

Download the rom and copy to your phone

Download fastboot tools if you don't have them

Extract the adb folder in the fastboot zip to somewhere (E.g. C:\adb)

Open the rom zip and extract the boot.img file to the adb folder

Connect your phone to your pc

Hold shift and right-click somewhere in the adb folder, select "Open command window here"

Restart your phone to bootloader, then select fastboot.

Type "adb devices" (don't type the " " for this or the others)

It should show your phone's serial number, if not download HTC Sync Manager and install

Type "fastboot erase cache"

Type "fastboot flash boot boot.img"

Type "fastboot erase cache" again

Type "fastboot reboot recovery" to get to CWM or TWRP, whichever you have installed
Backup your system, data, and cache

Factory reset, wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache, format system

Install the rom.

Last edited:

mdpgc

Aug 22, 2010
DC-MDPGC-DMV
Good lookin out for this...Will be needed once Kit Kat is released for our phone.

Sent from my HTC Butterfly s using Tapatalk

kemoli

Sep 25, 2012
Lima
HTC BUTTERFLY S 901S

dlxpul_signed_stock_1.11.708.1_CL215607_release-keys.zip
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7MPpG7R8I4yaUdIN1VSSkVfSTA/edit?usp=sharing

OTA_DLXPLUS_UL_JB_50_hTC_Asia_HK_1.23.708.3-1.11.708.1_release_33417443z3iqny0zggdtbr.zip
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7MPpG7R8I4yYmVRNXlMZEhjTTg/edit?usp=sharing

OTA_DLXPLUS_UL_JB43_SENSE55_MR_hTC_Asia_HK_2.21.708.1-1.23.708.3_release_343603.zip
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7MPpG7R8I4yUnRNYnBkLUI1M1E/edit?usp=sharing

OTA_DLXPLUS_UL_K44_SENSE55_MR_hTC_Asia_HK_3.06.708.3-2.21.708.1_release_3558176bskc6u7eupsku7d
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7MPpG7R8I4yVDI3NGRsWVZiYWs/edit?usp=docslist_api

4.4.2 recovery
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7MPpG7R8I4yeEtuSXlYR19xTHc/edit?usp=docslist_api

HTC BUTTERFLY S 901E

stock_dlxpul_1.21.709.3.zip
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7MPpG7R8I4yS1M3NlZ0WXJYMkE/edit?usp=sharing

stock_dlxpul_2.16.709.4.zip
https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0Bx4zf25NEKaUaXFiR1BtanFfMjg&export=download

OTA_DLXPLUS_U_JB_50_hTC_Asia_TW_1.21.709.3-1.12.709.2_release_333902.zip
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7MPpG7R8I4ySjJWTlZHbWtwQUE/edit?usp=sharing

firmware901e.zip
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7MPpG7R8I4yUGo3LTBwMVNxTjQ/edit?usp=sharing

recovery.img
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7MPpG7R8I4yRGxnRlFqaFBUdE0/edit?usp=sharing

How to install OTA

If s off and super cid don't lock your boot loader again leave it unlocked

Make sure your device is unrooted and matching cid.

Make sure all missing apps that was lost when unlocking bootloader is there in /data/preload/apps.

Make sure u have stock recovery and reboot to it and if u r doing it manually all u have to do is rename ota to update.zip and go to stock recovery then hold power and double press vol up for options then go to install from ext sd card and navigate to the file and make sure u put it on the root of the ext sd card.

How to install firmware

Extract firmware file from Ota and put it to the root of the ext sd card and rename it to P068IMG.zip then reboot to boot loader when ur there use power key to select bootloader and the file will load just follow instructions and u will be updated.

Option two is that u can use a pc using fastboot type fastboot oem rebootRUU then when it's loaded type fastboot flash zip firmware.zip it will install if it says flush again repeat the fastboot flash zip firmware.zip. when ur done type fastboot reboot-bootloader to check if your firmware is updated

Hi, i have three questions, i am 901s, not supercid, s-off, unlocked bootloader, twrp recovery and rooted...if i am correct the steps are:

1. I´have already downloaded the update in the phone that prompted when i search for updates in the system.
2. I have to flash first the recovery from 901s...that says 4.4.2 or do i need other recovery for 4.3?
3. I should go to the recovery and it just updated?
4. flash twrp recovery and root again.

version 2:
1. Flash stock recovery.
2. Put the update in the external sd card and rename update
3. Update trough recoveryvand select the file in the sd?

with the firmware version, i don´t understand the difference between instal only the firmware instead of the ota. what are the differences? and last. how can i do this with twrp and flash a zip?

Thanks in advance :good:

Reactions: moji20200

daorderdillon

Jul 27, 2012
nassau
Hi, i have three questions, i am 901s, not supercid, s-off, unlocked bootloader, twrp recovery and rooted...if i am correct the steps are:

1. I´have already downloaded the update in the phone that prompted when i search for updates in the system.
2. I have to flash first the recovery from 901s...that says 4.4.2 or do i need other recovery for 4.3?
3. I should go to the recovery and it just updated?

version 2:
1. Flash stock recovery.
2. Put the update in the external sd card and rename update
3. Update trough recoveryvand select the file in the sd?

with the firmware version, i don´t understand the difference between instal only the firmware instead of the ota. what are the differences? and last. how can i do this with twrp and flash a zip?

Thanks in advance :good:

because this is my thread i will answer u but first u need the stock rom then flash recovery then update

Reactions: kemoli

shadez08

Feb 16, 2010
Mumbai
Query

Hi, I am still on Stock ROM but I have made following changes
current state
- Rooted (So shows Tampered)
- Flashed TWRP
- Removed some APK files from the build after rooting because I wanted to remove apps.
- Downloaded the new OTA update from the link.

Clarity on:
a) Can I use TWRP manager app to install the OTA update?
OR
b) Do I simply flash stock recovery to install update?
OR
c) Clean STOCK ROM Flash. Clean Stock Recovery Flash. Then flash OTA new Android 4.4.2 KK update?

Also, wanted to check if I can go ahead with - http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=50923456&postcount=12 directly using TWRP Recovery? :S

Never mind - figured that I need to be on complete stock to apply the OTA successfully. -_-

Last edited:

daorderdillon

Jul 27, 2012
nassau
Hi, I am still on Stock ROM but I have made following changes
current state
- Rooted (So shows Tampered)
- Flashed TWRP
- Removed some APK files from the build after rooting because I wanted to remove apps.
- Downloaded the new OTA update from the link.

Clarity on:
a) Can I use TWRP manager app to install the OTA update?
OR
b) Do I simply flash stock recovery to install update?
OR
c) Clean STOCK ROM Flash. Clean Stock Recovery Flash. Then flash OTA new Android 4.4.2 KK update?

Also, wanted to check if I can go ahead with - http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=50923456&postcount=12 directly using TWRP Recovery? :S

Never mind - figured that I need to be on complete stock to apply the OTA successfully. -_-

Use C option

Sent from my HTC Butterfly s using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

dennis.ser

May 28, 2008
Need some help guys. I think I screwed up the process .. now my phone will not start.

When I power on my phone, the HTC logo will appear. After that it will slowly dim and stretch to the entire screen. Then the phone will restart again with the HTC logo appearing and the same process repeats.

I tried to load the bootloader and now there are 2 lines.

*** TAMPERED ***
*** UNLOCKED ***

:cyclops::cyclops:

Tried factory reset but the same process as above repeats itself. No way I can reset the phone.

Any advise is greatly appreciated.

daorderdillon

Jul 27, 2012
nassau
Need some help guys. I think I screwed up the process .. now my phone will not start.

When I power on my phone, the HTC logo will appear. After that it will slowly dim and stretch to the entire screen. Then the phone will restart again with the HTC logo appearing and the same process repeats.

I tried to load the bootloader and now there are 2 lines.

*** TAMPERED ***
*** UNLOCKED ***

:cyclops::cyclops:

Tried factory reset but the same process as above repeats itself. No way I can reset the phone.

Any advise is greatly appreciated.

Reflash rom

dennis.ser

May 28, 2008
Boot into recovery from bootloader

Thanks. Before that, I would like to share some info on my current situation.

On my phone, when I go into bootloader I can see the following:

*** TAMPERED ***
*** UNLOCKED ***
DLXP_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.55.0000
RADIO-4A.21.3263.14
OpenDSP-v32.120.274.0909
OS-2.18.707.2
eMMC-boot 2048MB
Nov 25 2013,14:00:10.0

I have downloaded this ROM -> OTA_DLXPLUS_UL_K44_SENSE55_MR_hTC_Asia_HK_3.06.708.3-2.21.708.1_release_3558176bskc6u7eupsku7d on my SD card.

Since my phone is S-ON, I'm following the instructions on how to flash a rom.

At this step: Open the rom zip and extract the boot.img file to the adb folder, I am stuck. I opened the rom zip and I can't find any boot.img.

Did I missed something?

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

Also .. at this step I'm stuck.

Type "adb devices" (don't type the " " for this or the others)

It should show your phone's serial number, if not download HTC Sync Manager and install

When I typed adb devices, it shows "List of devices attached" but it's empty (nothing), even though my phone is on FASTBOOT USB and I have installed HTC Sync Manager.

dennis.ser

May 28, 2008
Flash the 1.11.708 then stock recovery then update from there

I downloaded this file -> dlxpul_signed_stock_1.11.708.1_CL215607_release-keys and put the entire zip file into the ext SD card of my phone.

Went to recovery, and chose Apply from SD card. Then the following message appeared.

Device_CW_Install: No CW files. Skip cw installation.
Write host_mode: 0 done
Check cid failed!

-- Invalid operation. --
Write host_mode: 0 done

And the phone will reboot, HTC logo appears and dims stretching vertically from top to bottom and reboots again.

Perhaps my boot.img was corrupted. Where should I copy the boot.img from to replace it?

daorderdillon

Jul 27, 2012
nassau
Damn u have to flash a custom Rom and try to get s off and super cid

Top Liked Posts