Post Your Battery Stats

Search This thread

damedolla2

Sep 11, 2008
Stock rooted I did charge for 15 mins buy I was at 37% before then light usage today browsed Facebook a couple times texted and a few call all with 4g
Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358030819588.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358030819588.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 155

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For the 4 hour screen time, you must have the gingerbread firmware, correct?

Fixed
    I always laugh at iphone owners regardless lol. I'm s-off flashing custom ROMs, custom kernels, overclocking, undervolting and in general doing whatever I please while there just waiting a year to be forced to buy the next iphone model to get any new features.
    And the new iphone is going to get $hit on with LTE patents by Samsung and HTC.
    Haha go back a few pages, I hit five hours once on cleanrom and that was before kernel source so I probably could do better on cleanrom now. IMO cleanrom is one of the best roms for battery life on this phone. I can't judge the newer roms but cleanrom de was amazing.

Anyway onto setup:
    ViperRez 1.0.3
    dsbs 1.5.1 kernel
    Undervolted -50mV across the board.(be careful with voltage. My phone is from the original production batch and seems to handle underclock/overclock and undervolting with ease.)
    Max freq: 1.29 ghz
    Min freq: 192 mhz
    Autosync:
    Twitter every hour with immediate notifications.
    Mail: once a day

Major Debloat.
    Manage auto starting apps with autostarts app and system tuner.

Can't think of what else. So many people ask me so I'll definitely post it in the OP.

I have been considering underclocking mine and undervolt since I mostly just use it to tether my nexus 7 now a days, is that dsbs 1.5.1 kernel work with cleanrom 4.5? I have been SOOooo confused with all the kernal compatibility I have lost interest with roms other than cleanrom. I seem to be missing something with kernal or firmware compatibility
    Oops lol forgot to switch it to CDMA only after I set up the ROM. Thanks for that lol.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA Premium.
    that reminded me too. i just went back to ics and forgot to do that
    2.1 Rezrom and no extended, just lame htc's 1620 battery :D

566c400a-de74-2f24.jpg

566c400a-de83-d0f3.jpg

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk