Window animation wont stay off? Solutions?

Search This thread

club27

Mar 4, 2014
Ive seen this probly else where, but cant find a solution. Is there thing that will work to fix this. I hear its a camera issue. When you open the camera the animation resets it self to 1x if its turned off by you manually in the Develop settings.

Any one have the same issue? My phone is not rooted, and has the latest ATT update.

rotaryboy

Feb 25, 2011
Indiana
You're right. Mine goes to 1x after camera is opened. I've noticed this before and always wondered what made it go back to 1x. I have no clue how to stop it.

Last edited:

club27

Mar 4, 2014
You're right. Mine goes to 1x after camera is opened. I've noticed this before and always wondered what made it go back to 1x. I have no clue how to stop it.

Its a samsung bug cause I tried on a verzion one at bestbuy did the same thing... I hope its fixed in the KitKate release.

jpcdeux

Mar 26, 2010
Laporte, IN
Its fixed in the KitKat version update that was just released today.

If you say so. Just wait, it'll go back to 1x

It's not a N3 thing. My S3 did it on 4.3, my s4 did it, the GF's S4 does it, everyone I know with a Samsung, their phone does it as well

Set them all to .5, that'll stick. For some reason setting all 3 to off makes the middle one grevert to 1x after a while