Know issues and general feedback

Search This thread

jayshocka

Apr 11, 2011
peoria, az
I might be picking up an S4 very soon, I am looking for some overall feed back and known issues that people have encountered
If any one cares to share some experiences and links. I am not asking what other phones are good so let's keep this on topic

Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Sezmar

Aug 24, 2010
Dayton
You can't go wrong getting an S4! Very snappy phone out of the box, I myself just like to root and get rid of the bloat and it runs great! As for ROMS, I will not go there, everyone has there own opinion. Be for warned, you will most likely get the SPH-720T, TriBand phone, not much support yet, maybe someday.

Reactions: jayshocka

jayshocka

Apr 11, 2011
peoria, az
You can't go wrong getting an S4! Very snappy phone out of the box, I myself just like to root and get rid of the bloat and it runs great! As for ROMS, I will not go there, everyone has there own opinion. Be for warned, you will most likely get the SPH-720T, TriBand phone, not much support yet, maybe someday.

When you say no triband support are there no ROMs for the triband version ? Or the ROMs that exist are not working with triband

optimummind

Jun 17, 2012
Orange, CA
I might be picking up an S4 very soon, I am looking for some overall feed back and known issues that people have encountered
If any one cares to share some experiences and links. I am not asking what other phones are good so let's keep this on topic

Thanks!

I've had my S4 since release (preordered) and I have no complaints about the phone. Coming from a S2, it was a huge upgrade in every way. Even when compared to my Nexus 5 and Note 3, I like my S4 more, seriously.

I use Hololauncher as my launcher of choice and my phone is currently Rooted & running Xposed + several modules.

To increase enjoyability, I replaced the OEM battery with a ZeroLemon 3000mah one. Lasts longer, of course, and the battery has been quality.

Sent from my SPH-L720

matraca

Oct 27, 2013
+1 for Holo Launcher, I have bought nova and apex but I always come back to holo. Snappy, light and has just the necessary features for me. Huge improvement over stock launcher.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.