[Discussion][ROM][S4][WIP] CM10.1 on HTC One S

Search This thread

fipsib

Jan 16, 2011
Munich
Hey Guys,

as CM10.1 posts are flooding the two CM10 threads I'm opening a new discussion Thread here so that you/we can keep the CM10 Threads for CM10.

Feel free to post videos & screenshots, I will add some of them to the OP if you want me to!

I also would encourage you to tell me what works & what doesn't, please use a proper listing method therefor.

As always all credit goes to intervigil, xkonni & the others behind CM10(.1)!

Last edited:

Michael1101

Mar 30, 2011
Thanks for the 10.1 thread!
So the first question :) I got the 10.1-20121210-experimental and got no developers and power options :confused: Besides the camera and this issue, it works great! Thanks to all developers!

nicxus

Dec 30, 2010
All is allowed to contribute for a better clarity.

• Voice search within apps won't work. (Any voice assistant) [Still able to make/recieve calls]
  • Lag spike once in a while
  • Screen tearing
  • No camera applications as all.
  • BT problem
  • Quick setting menu can be a bit restless while downloading apps and trying access it. (Setting vanish and come back)

Hope GPS and Nav will work, hopefully some people can tests this out to make sure. While all of this is being resolved

Last edited:
Reactions: a13xemz and fipsib

el_smurfo

Oct 21, 2009
Fyi, I dirty flashed over CM10 and the camera app was present and had the new icon, it just didn't work. I thought it was odd that the new gallery didnt seem to sync to Picasa either (like the current cm10 gallery) because when i used the leaked 4.2 camera, the gallery sync worked great.

F

FlameFireXxX

For those expirencing issues with headphones not working this app/widget fixes the problem. *removed URL, under 10 posts. See original quote*

Sent from my One S using xda app-developers app

I can confirm that this workaround fixes (forces) headphone usage.

Also, attached some screenshot goodies for yall :)

klutch

Jul 18, 2007
Bronx,Ny
i just did a dirty flash and flash the boot.img, and when it boots its stuck on HTC but then again when i hit the power button off, what it does is off but when i push the power back on, and hit the screen the buttons light up how come? :confused:

Last edited:

el_smurfo

Oct 21, 2009
i just did a dirty flash and flash the boot.img, and when it boots its stuck on HTC but then again when i hit the power button off, what it does is off but when i push the power back on, and hit the screen the buttons light up how come? :confused:

Because dirty flash is not recommended. Try a full wipe and you will be fine.

klutch

Jul 18, 2007
Bronx,Ny

Attachments

• IMG_20121212_144848.jpg
    IMG_20121212_144848.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 746
  • IMG_20121212_145000.jpg
    IMG_20121212_145000.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 703
Last edited:

klutch

Jul 18, 2007
Bronx,Ny
well now i guess i have to find a way to take that loop of cM its not passing no matter wat cm10 dates or boot.img :(

G

GuestX0019

only issue after fresh install, full wipe

is remapping of hw keys--no issue on other roms

if i chose long press on recent app as voice leaving short press menu

and long press home screen as recent apps--I get voice for any press of recent apps and home key

i can get recent apps to be menu and home stays as home

then no recent apps

hope this is not confusing and mentioned before--did look around

did wipe caches and rebooted

maybe only option is too reflash, but no recent apps is not a big deal as rom runs very smooth and I have my voice turns in GMaps with street names spoken now. street names were not mentioned on other roms for me for a while now--

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Guys,

as CM10.1 posts are flooding the two CM10 threads I'm opening a new discussion Thread here so that you/we can keep the CM10 Threads for CM10.

Feel free to post videos & screenshots, I will add some of them to the OP if you want me to!

I also would encourage you to tell me what works & what doesn't, please use a proper listing method therefor.

As always all credit goes to intervigil, xkonni & the others behind CM10(.1)!
    i asked Dzo-
    Just wondering if you had a chance to look at the 10.1 camera for the ville ? thanks in advance

His answer today-
    Yes, I got it mostly working. Expect it to be merged in a short while. Let people on the Dev thread know if you like.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
    Only 720p video recording works. 480p and 1080p are still broken, same as One X and EVO 4G LTE. Still looking into that one.

cm-10.1-20130215-UNOFFICIAL-ville

wipe cache/wipe dalvik cache/install over 4.2.1

just to re-iterate, the only extra things i do to this CM build are:

1. add fix_permissions to system/bin
    2. add different artwork for usb in and out
    3. add another AudioBTID.csv to system/etc cause it has some more cars/BT devices listed in it
    4. added ro.telephony.call_ring.delay=0 to build.prop

other than that its striaght-up CM 10.1 off of the same repo that intervigil and xkonni use