Google camera HDR+This setting isn’t available on all devices.

Search This thread

Sheik.AlQla

Oct 23, 2012
After last update of Google to its camera. The HDR+ is gone and I don't know why should Google remove it?
Any help or feedback.
Thank you for this amazing forum.
e8unahe7.jpg

uzutynu5.jpg

اللَّـهُمَّ* صَل ِّ*عَلَى*مُحَمَّد ٍ*وآلِ* مُحَمَّد‎*

Sheik.AlQla

Oct 23, 2012

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Thanks for the info I'm using pa gapps if that helps anyone. Would re-downloading the camera app in the play store afterwards fix it just a suggestion?

No. The problem is that the google camera on stock roms has hdr and when you update via play, hdr remains.. Remember when you update you have a /system camera AND the /data app update

AOSP camera doesn't have hdr so if you upgrade via play, you don't get hdr

Some gapps include the google camera replaces AOSP camera giving hdr.. Otherwise you must flash the already mentioned fix to allow hdr on AOSP camera once updated

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Elluel

Elluel

Jan 14, 2014
えうれる
Weird, I installed Google Camera when I only had the AOSP camera and no fix and I have HDR+, meh.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks for the info I'm using pa gapps if that helps anyone. Would re-downloading the camera app in the play store afterwards fix it just a suggestion?

No. The problem is that the google camera on stock roms has hdr and when you update via play, hdr remains.. Remember when you update you have a /system camera AND the /data app update

AOSP camera doesn't have hdr so if you upgrade via play, you don't get hdr

Some gapps include the google camera replaces AOSP camera giving hdr.. Otherwise you must flash the already mentioned fix to allow hdr on AOSP camera once updated

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk