Dec 17, 2010
Shanghai
http://android.clients.google.com/packages/ota/google_crespo/ZD3PyN0t.zip

This is about 160M

Tested on my i9020T
sorry for not posting the version, cuz I was hurry to the bank~~

Added the version.
This is a full rom.
I grabbed from my phone when it was downloading the update. I was in 2.3.4 at that time.
In some country, the OTA will first update to 2.3.6 and then the 4.0. In US, directly to 4.0.

I admit I was a bit too hurry on this post.:p

Last edited:

tehgeekguy

Apr 9, 2010
I agree, really need to post what version it's for... I've seen some people reporting bricks lately because they got trigger happy and flashed the update without making sure it was compatible with their model.

Reactions: srvricky

DToX69

Mar 13, 2010
I agree, really need to post what version it's for... I've seen some people reporting bricks lately because they got trigger happy and flashed the update without making sure it was compatible with their model.

I can confirm it works on I9020T

I went from CM9 Kang to this with just a wipe and everything is working as expected

Last edited:

lombak2006

Feb 14, 2010
Please

Can someone verify the OTA
2.3.6 => 4.0.3 OTA has network registering issues in my country
It takes 2 minutes to find and register on a network after boot when EDGE only on

May be this will help the issue

marsrogers

Dec 17, 2010
Shanghai
Added the version.
This is a full rom.
I grabbed from my phone when it was downloading the update. I was in 2.3.4 at that time.
In some country, the OTA will first update to 2.3.6 and then the 4.0. In US, directly to 4.0.

Reactions: tehgeekguy

sclyeah

Nov 24, 2011
Android4.0.3 official full ROM for Nexus S !!

This is ICS4.0.3 official full ROM for GSM Nexus S,enjoy!
I9023&I9020T
Android 4.0.3/IML74K/XXKI1 Radio/KL1 Bootloader
Official, signed, can flash with ClockworkMod or stock recovery. Contains recovery, radio and bootloader.

Download link
httpDELETE ME://android.clients.google.com/packages/ota/google_crespo/ZD3PyN0t.zip160.77MB

CAUTION:AFTER FLASH THIS ROM,YOU MAY LOOSE ROOT ACCESS AND CMW RECOVERY,THEN THIS ATTACHMENT MAY HELP YOU
View attachment 820969
It works well on my EUR-I9023 include root access and CMW recovery

Last edited:

~David

Nov 27, 2007
Toronto
Is this for all GSM versions of Nexus S? CDMA?
Let's analyse this, shall we?
This is ICS4.0.3 full ROM,enjoy!
FULL ROM:

I9023&I9020T

Android 4.0.3/IML74K/XXKI1 Radio/KL1 Bootloader
Official, signed, can flash with ClockworkMod or stock recovery. Contains recovery, radio and bootloader.

Download link
httpDELETE ME://android.clients.google.com/packages/ota/google_crespo/ZD3PyN0t.zip
Enhance...

I9023&I9020T

Enhance...
Enhance...
Enhance...
Enhance...
Enhance...
Enhance...

TrueYears

Jan 13, 2011
Im not sure, but isn't this only update from 2.3.4? Someone said this in the INFO 4.0.3 thread

I had a ICS rom before this when it worked perfectly but now I ve lost root access and I cant enter recovery (CMW) anymore, a dead android robot appears and the recovery sorta flashes but then restarts again into ICS
DO NOT FLASH

YOU WILL LOOSE ROOT ACCESS AND CMW RECOVERY

I was new to rooting and this stuff but after hours or research I have solve this

Flashed the SU update zip and then flashed recovery from Rom Manager and its working again

Last edited:

Hamletiano

Nov 7, 2011
I had a ICS rom before this when it worked perfectly but now I ve lost root access and I cant enter recovery (CMW) anymore, a dead android robot appears and the recovery sorta flashes but then restarts again into ICS
DO NOT FLASH

YOU WILL LOOSE ROOT ACCESS AND CMW RECOVERY

follow this

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1396959

In case CWMR disappears after every reboot, i fixed by installing it directly from rom manager and then stucks there. ;)

Top Liked Posts