[Q] Sony Xperia Neo L stuck in Sony logo after format/system pl help me.....

Search This thread

Jerin1991

Mar 17, 2013
Chennai
I was trying to install Custom ROM from this post

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1994064

after i did these steps
1.Flash the respective kernel for your device
2.Reboot into Clockwordmod Recovery
3.Factory Reset
4.Wipe Cache Partition
5.Advanced>Wipe Dalvik Cache
6.Mounts and storage > Format /system

My mobile got hanged and restarted now my mobile is stuck in sony logo screen and i am not able to boot o CWM Recovery
I have a Nandroid backup pl help me fix my mobile i will be very thankfull
pl do somethis

Astu04

Feb 4, 2012
Flash the recovery from the computer and try again. You don't have to reboot where you did, you have to continue with the steps.

Reactions: Jerin1991

dabas.dabas

Aug 2, 2013
please help

hi,
i was trying to instal Cyanogenmod 7.2 ROM on my rooted neo l,but by mistake i missed the cm7.2 img step and install rom directly.
now phone is stuck on sony logo.
please help me to get working.

tukulu1991

Nov 2, 2013
plz help me....???

I was trying to install Custom ROM from this post

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1994064

after i did these steps
1.Flash the respective kernel for your device
2.Reboot into Clockwordmod Recovery
3.Factory Reset
4.Wipe Cache Partition
5.Advanced>Wipe Dalvik Cache
6.Mounts and storage > Format /system

My mobile got hanged and restarted now my mobile is stuck in sony logo screen and i am not able to boot o CWM Recovery
I have a Nandroid backup pl help me fix my mobile i will be very thankfull
pl do somethis

hi bro this problem is happen to me also.. do u found any solution about this problem plz help me i use xperia Neo l mt25i

tukulu1991

Nov 2, 2013
i have solvd that...

What exactly did you do to get stuck?

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using Tapatalk 2

ok... now my mobile is ok.. I have flash a boot.img file named boot400mb.img lyk that then my recoverymod is work and then I install again the smart rom xperia neo L v1.0 with a full wipe now my mobile is ok working good.. thnx u all and xdadevelopers

mikeheng

Apr 25, 2010
ok... now my mobile is ok.. I have flash a boot.img file named boot400mb.img lyk that then my recoverymod is work and then I install again the smart rom xperia neo L v1.0 with a full wipe now my mobile is ok working good.. thnx u all and xdadevelopers

can u share the img file and the recoverymod file? i mean the the file that u use to repair this problem..

thankyou

saeedirfaan

Mar 7, 2013
Sola stuck at Sony boot logo

Hi,

Placed the ROM.zip in sd card and did a full wipe. In my CWM, there is no option to go back, hence rebooted the system to install the ROM after full wipe. My phone got stuck at Sony logo and even unable to access CWM. Please help!

I did the following steps mentioned in the ROM page of XDA to install the custom ROM on my phone.

1. Flash boot.img from .zip via Fastboot ---- LEFT OUT THIS ONLY STEP BY MISTAKE and done the subsequent steps.
2. Enter CWM
3. Make a full wipe:
4. Wipe Data/Factory Reset
5. Wipe Cache
6. Wipe Dalvik Cache
7. format /data (advanced)
8. format /dache (advanced)
9. format /system (advanced)
-Flash ROM. --- YET TO FLASH THE ROM.

I'm unable to access CWM. I can't power off, I can only restart, but getting stuck at Sony logo everytime. It would be very kind if you could help me in getting the phone to work as normal.

Thanks,
Irfan

Attitude.SSJ

Oct 21, 2012
Mangalore
Hi,

Placed the ROM.zip in sd card and did a full wipe. In my CWM, there is no option to go back, hence rebooted the system to install the ROM after full wipe. My phone got stuck at Sony logo and even unable to access CWM. Please help!

I did the following steps mentioned in the ROM page of XDA to install the custom ROM on my phone.

1. Flash boot.img from .zip via Fastboot ---- LEFT OUT THIS ONLY STEP BY MISTAKE and done the subsequent steps.
2. Enter CWM
3. Make a full wipe:
4. Wipe Data/Factory Reset
5. Wipe Cache
6. Wipe Dalvik Cache
7. format /data (advanced)
8. format /dache (advanced)
9. format /system (advanced)
-Flash ROM. --- YET TO FLASH THE ROM.

I'm unable to access CWM. I can't power off, I can only restart, but getting stuck at Sony logo everytime. It would be very kind if you could help me in getting the phone to work as normal.

Thanks,
Irfan

Flash the kernel... Step one which you missed is causing the problem... Once you flash kernel the rom should boot... Or if you want to go to stock flash stock ftf file with flashtool...

ribek

Jan 13, 2014
Flash the kernel... Step one which you missed is causing the problem... Once you flash kernel the rom should boot... Or if you want to go to stock flash stock ftf file with flashtool...

I have same problem after installing via CWM, and now my phone stuck on sony logo. i won't flash with flashtool cause I forgot to enable usb debugging. anyone could halp me?

neng24

Jan 5, 2014
just flash the kernel and you will be able to boot to recovery then flash the rom..

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using xda app-developers app

classicmixup

Dec 31, 2013
I have same problem after installing via CWM, and now my phone stuck on sony logo. i won't flash with flashtool cause I forgot to enable usb debugging. anyone could halp me?
switch on the phone.
Connect using USB cable in ON condition.
After sometime switch off.
Connect in flashmode
Remove
Connect in Fastboot mode
Now try flashing. If it does not work
try SEUS http://sony-ericsson-update-service.en.uptodown.com/

Hit thanks if it helps

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Flash the recovery from the computer and try again. You don't have to reboot where you did, you have to continue with the steps.
    Did you increase your system partition?:rolleyes:
    Or it wouldn't work

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using xda premium
    Flash via flashtool

Sent from my LT18i using xda app-developers app
    my problem is my xperia Neo L always reboots and stop only add SONY logo then repeats reboot again..again n again n SONY logo only...this happen after I install CM10 then until last step where need to reboot my phone..then stuck rebooting on SONY logo..=:)crying::crying::crying:

Cm10 and Sony logo? Doesn't seem like you are flashing the kernel inside zip...