USB Debugging off in Flashtool

Search This thread

manudo

May 12, 2013
Alajuela
Ok, here's the deal...

I'm trying to root my phone using a tutorial, so I have to flash .10 and .54 kernels.
When I connect the phone to the PC the Flashtool log says that the Debugging mode is off while, but IT'S ACTIVATED AT DEVELOPER OPTIONS.
So I can't continue...

PS: Flashtool drivers installed, Android ADB drivers installed
Sony PC Companion installed.

Have a Sony Xperia Sola MT27i, Windows XP SP3 and the last version of Flashtool.

Please help! :(

Sent from my MT27i using xda app-developers app

doctor_droid

Oct 29, 2012
Indore
In order to flash the kernels u need not have to enable usb debugging ;)

So here what u should do

Switch off phone
Keep it aside
Select kernel.ftf to flash in flashtool
Flashtool will ask u to connect phone in flashmode

Just press the volume down button (phone should b pff) of ur phone pressed and attach to usb

Reactions: manudo

manudo

May 12, 2013
Alajuela
Thank you both, but if I connect the phone while holding volume down button can recognize the device?

Sent from my MT27i using xda app-developers app

masjohnb0y

Oct 27, 2013
lenovo a690

Just dun flash anything that is not intended for ur phone

good evening, i need some helps about the flastool using usb debug....

last night i intended to flash my a690 using another firmware that is s319. my reason was about to upgrade it to ics.
then i follow the instructions for flashing a690 using flashtool. it was succeed, i turn on the phone.... so the problem appeared, my phone can't login, even bootloop just in blank screen.

then i decided to back it firmware to stock rooom using flastool again.....and this information of error appeared.

i tried almost 3 hours by using another firmware but it wasn't succeed. i thought the error appeared because of the usb debug didn't click it.
so if there is anyone knew about this issued, please help me what should i do??

the first mistake that i had made so far was using another firmware fo my lenovo.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 2,489

ChikeD

Jun 11, 2013

last night i intended to flash my a690 using another firmware that is s319. my reason was about to upgrade it to ics.
then i follow the instructions for flashing a690 using flashtool. it was succeed, i turn on the phone.... so the problem appeared, my phone can't login, even bootloop just in blank screen.

then i decided to back it firmware to stock rooom using flastool again.....and this information of error appeared.

i tried almost 3 hours by using another firmware but it wasn't succeed. i thought the error appeared because of the usb debug didn't click it.

the first mistake that i had made so far was using another firmware fo my lenovo.

Are you aware this is a forum for Xperia P U Sola and Go, we dunno no a690 or this flashtool :cyclops:

manudo

May 12, 2013
Alajuela

Hello, necro-poster! ;)

Didn't knew that Lenovo maked phones with Android OS, we always learn something everyday.
One advice, you can try to ask that in this forum.

And for all, my problem was solved, months ago. Thank you everyone. :D

Reactions: frankensteinfrank4

zedsharma

Dec 11, 2012
chandigarh
minor driver bug try installing windows again ...

So here what u should do

Switch off phone
Keep it aside

Just press the volume down button (phone should b pff) of ur phone pressed and attach to usb

its just a driver issue i had it many times in my laptop so i installed flash tool in my desktop
it was working fine ... and there is an bug in 64 bit version i think so

faisal vkm

Nov 9, 2014
my phone not booting ,its showing xperia wave ....
when i try to flash it shows the debugging is off what i can do?
plz help me bro.... thank you ...
hope u helpme...

alz_uk

Oct 3, 2012
Hi all, if anyone is having trouble flashing with flash tool because usb debugging isn't enabled error then do this procedure.......

1. Dowload latest flash tool 0.9.18.8 and also version 0.6.6

2. Try use the latest version first to Flash the tft rom. NOTE: remember the file it has error flashing e.g on my experia sp file system.sin was not able to Flash bcoz usb debugging error (enable usb debugging and unknown sources) ALL THE REST of the files flashed ok!

3.try flash again the rom but this time tick system.sin (or error file) in flashtool to exclude it from flashing. Make sure all other files are included. Also tick all wipe caches options and flash rom without system.sin (or error file).

4. Flash procedure will work. Now disconnect phone and leave it off without restarting it.

5. Uninstall flashtool latest version 0.9.18.8 and install flashtool 0.6.6 old version and open it to Flash the same rom BUT THIS TIME only select the system.sin file (or error file) to be flashed and rest excluded. Make sure all wipe options in flashtool are enabled and Flash! THE FLASH WILL WORK WITHOUT USB DEBUGGING ERROR and your phone will be fixed!

Press thanks if it helped!

KracKx02

Jun 6, 2017

So here what u should do

Switch off phone
Keep it aside

from where i can download kernel.ftf

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try to restart Flashtool with your device already plugged in with USB Debugging on.

Sometimes happen with me. I just restart Flashtool and it detects it.

So here what u should do

Switch off phone
    Keep it aside

Hello, necro-poster! ;)

Didn't knew that Lenovo maked phones with Android OS, we always learn something everyday.
    One advice, you can try to ask that in this forum.

And for all, my problem was solved, months ago. Thank you everyone. :D