* retired * [rom] [4.2.2] Unofficial CyanogenMOD [cm-10.1] - [april13] - P13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

paleh0rse

Jan 4, 2011
Quick questions:
1. Is this rom working with the T-mobile network?
2. Does T-mobile LTE work with this rom?
3. Does MMS work on T-mobile with this rom?
4. What radio is needed to make this work on T-mobile LTE?

Thanks ahead of time!

akafred

Oct 25, 2011
battery

this ROM is quite cool but it eats my batteries in no time, what should i do to rectify the problem. i may only send 10 texts messages in one day and my battery is dead in under 8 hours. probably less than 1 hour screen on time.

Bubba

Dec 31, 2011
Hell ( I've taken over. Come on down.)
this ROM is quite cool but it eats my batteries in no time, what should i do to rectify the problem. i may only send 10 texts messages in one day and my battery is dead in under 8 hours. probably less than 1 hour screen on time.

For a start .... Look at battery in settings and see what it shows as the most usage.

Sent from my Big Ass Outlaw Phone

BiscuitBee

Jun 10, 2009
Ontario
So far so good! Thanks Jamie!

Actually I last used this ROM back in single digits preview but gave up after the call audio bug hit me.

Has that been patched out by the CM team?

auslander1138

Dec 12, 2009
Calgary
built this a bit earlier and finally had some time to upload it. so new release is up check op.

Cheers for this mate! So sorry for your recent loss... :(

I can attest that my experience with P13 is much improved, specifically in the way of some of the graphical glitches and 'ghosting' that I was occasionally get in some apps. As well, my problem with the Play Store closing after initial opening has been resolved. I understand that this might be a result of the incusion of fixes in the CM10.1 nightly code base, but it's appreciated nonetheless.

As an aside, my batter life seems to be much better overall. I don't have anything much to back this up as of yet as I have just dirty flashed P13 last night, but so far I'm not seeing the "Media" process consume 60%+ of my battery on average.

I'll keep an eye on it and post more info as it becomes known.

Cheers!

aus

deadred

Dec 23, 2009
Message Application Profile

Is Message Application Profile is enabled on this rom

or Sdptools

I have trired the following in a Terminal
"su
sdptool browse local"

and get that sdptools is not installed

im looking to see the following

profiles of the phone, check if Bluetooth MAP?MAP Mas name/SMS is listed

cgibsong002

Apr 12, 2011
PA
The latest two previews, for me, have brought back the non functioning home button issue. Or maybe it's the kernel? I'm on the 3-28 kernel

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

cgibsong002

Apr 12, 2011
PA
Previously, on the 4 aces kernel, this issue was not present. Is it the kernel or Rom?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    moving onto a new rom, the official cm nightlies and M releases are doing great :)

13347-cm-10-1-logo

Credits: www.cyanogenmod.com for all your info needs,
    Sources: www.github.com/cyanogenmod for all your source needs

wipe data/system/cache's before installing.
    the above steps arent needed if your flashing from previous build or cm nightly. but is recommended to clear cache after flashing the rom.

rom: Preview 13
    gapps: 4.2.x GAPPS

if you get a recovery error when flashing, either upgrade your cwm or install twrp2*recommended*.

changelog:
    preview 13
    -- merged all up to today
    -- battery bar back
    -- probably more.

preview 12
    -- lots of cm merges since last build
    -- basic stock build with gestures this time around.

preview 11
    -- merged to latest cm merges *there were quite a few*
    -- yes cm's pie is included *settings-system-pie controls*, note: there is no notification/quick settings access in this pie thats pa.
    -- stylus gestures rebased
    -- more here and there just enjoy :)

Credits and Thanks:
    CyanogenMod
    roger_n *for all the help*
    gs2usr *for all the help*
    teamchopsticks *for all the help*
    chris41g for his kernel and work

Extras:
    -- disable cap buttons*plus re-enable* disable - enable flash in recovery. disable key lights in "advanced settings"
    -- if you want per app dpi check HERE
    -- chris41g's kernel here *recommended*
    -- SuperNote from padphone 2 *s-note replacement* HERE - unzip then install like you would any .apk
    preview 7 is up and ready for flashing, enjoy bed time now
    That is just crazy. Shows how much people really do care. When the time comes and you leave people will be upset that there are less and less ROMS for the Note around cause you refuse to post them here or build them to share anymore cause the lack of appreciation.

I would personally hate to see the latter of that. It would suck only having the CM builds only to flash on my Note and not be able to get PA anytime soon.

i wont let 1-2 people ruin it for the rest of you so dont worry about that, there has been way more positive about the release then negative, negative just sticks out a lot more. but honestly if they want silly things they can pm me, im not some big mean green monster or something, im just very outspoken.
    PREVIEW 4 is up
    changelog in op