[Manila Mod][19-Jun-2010] Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.5

Search This thread

rainieLiciousz

Apr 20, 2012
Manila
i noticed that this is an old forum ..
but i wish may post can have a reply soon ..

well i will try my luck ..

device info ..
HTC touch pro 2 T7373
Windows Mobile 6.1

rom version : 1.19.401.1 (51489) WWE
protocol version : 61.44etc.25.35U

i hard reset my phone ..
everything is deleted even my 3d display !!
now my phone looks so plain and stupid !!
so i tried finding the display on my phone before and finding ways to download it ..
then i found this !!
i downloaded this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=625483 but .. it does not show any changes in my phone ..
i don't know why .. please help me ..
i think this downloading thing is so hard for me ..
i badly need help !! i hope someone will reply soon and help me !!

tgi

Dec 16, 2006
Athens
WiFi Network

Hi,
I am using the Co0kie's Home Tab 1.8.5 and I am very happy... It is very helpfull this tab.
But, can anyone help me how to show the WiFi Network when I switch on the WiFi such as the radio network (Vodafone, Wind, etc)?

Thank you
Tasos

Reactions: poyensa

poyensa

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 27, 2010
mi patria en mis zapatos
Hi,
I am using the Co0kie's Home Tab 1.8.5 and I am very happy... It is very helpfull this tab.
But, can anyone help me how to show the WiFi Network when I switch on the WiFi such as the radio network (Vodafone, Wind, etc)?

Thank you
Tasos

Thanks for the question :) The wifi network name is stored in the registry HKLM\System\State\Connections\Network\Descriptions
So I was thinking how to add this information to be displayed by CHT1.8.5 or maybe a widget for CHT2.0.0 .... but I remembered how good app was battclock for such things :) attaching some pics

Attachments

• 2012-05-11_10-01-21-.jpeg
    2012-05-11_10-01-21-.jpeg
    44.8 KB · Views: 236
  • 2012-05-11_10-01-33-.jpeg
    2012-05-11_10-01-33-.jpeg
    32.1 KB · Views: 223
  • 2012-05-11_10-02-11-.jpeg
    2012-05-11_10-02-11-.jpeg
    33.4 KB · Views: 222
  • 2012-05-11_10-02-36-.jpeg
    2012-05-11_10-02-36-.jpeg
    42.2 KB · Views: 219
  • 2012-05-11_10-09-38-.jpeg
    2012-05-11_10-09-38-.jpeg
    38.6 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:

ink718

Jan 30, 2008
NYC
Will this work with the new version of sense? I have the Evo LTE, will I be able to customize sense with it?

ink718

Jan 30, 2008
NYC
Yea I loved WM and aware this is in the WM section. I had tried this for WM and loved it and i forgot about it until i searched for it, lol. Was wondering if it was Android compatible or if there is a Android version?

nhshah7

Feb 14, 2009
Boston
Yea I loved WM and aware this is in the WM section. I had tried this for WM and loved it and i forgot about it until i searched for it, lol. Was wondering if it was Android compatible or if there is a Android version?

Haha that makes sense. And nope, there isn't anything like this for android as they're completely different in code and all.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Please Read the First Post:
    -Read the first post carefully and completely before posting.
    -When posting about a problem please report your full Manila version (e.g. 2.5.xxxxxxxx), OS version, the device and ROM you are using and if you have any other mods installed. Posts that don't include this information will be ignored.
    -Provide a good description of your problem and when it happens.

Intro:

This is a Manila (Sense) 2.5 Home Tab modification which features:
    • Very Customizable Home Tab:
      • home items are movable and customizable
      • flip and analog clocks with 6 layouts
      • 1 to 5 quick link rows
      • multiple home levels can have different layouts
      • landscape is customizable
    • Extended Quick Links:
      • Quick Links layouts include 3x3, 4x4, 4x5 and 5x5
      • up to 80 shortcuts on multiple pages
      • links can be easily rearranged via drag and drop
      • options to hide empty links, icon frames and text
      • grid view in program selector
    • Special Quick Links:
      • toggle switches: comm, sound profile and weather animation
      • notification links
      • miscellaneous: lock device, restart device, restart sense, settings
    • Extended Appointments and Tasks:
      • unlimited appointment and task entries
      • dated enties for more than 2 days in the future
    • Lockscreen:
      • 3 unlock styles
      • customizable layout
      • slider shortcuts
    • Music Player:
      • 3 sizes
      • usable on the locksreen
      • linked with the Sense music tab
    • Wallpaper controls:
      • different wallpapers for: home tab, all tabs, lockscreen
      • wide scrolling home wallpaper
      • regular, HDWall and high quality mode
      • taskbar and softkeybar skinning
    • And more:
      • Configurable links for: alarm, calendar, call history, date, weather, clock, tasks
      • 4 animation levels
      • retractable slider
      • text color settings
    • Mod options are configurable with CHTEditor
    Thanks to:
    - johncmolyneux for his great work with CHTEditor
    - JMHL for JMLToday - parts of which are used in this mod
    - MichelDiamond for making tasks possible
    - Kisja & amarullz for their original work on the Manila Locker
    - danielherrero for LockDevice that makes lock on standby possible for all devices
    - the beta testers (in alphabetical order): 12aon, caliban2, dafunk2, madindehead, Mariad, MaxCF, MichelDiamond, mike2nl, mwalt2, myslee_ovi, NRGZ28, santod040, Steve0007
    - for the graphics: dafunk2, santod040
    - the translators: saleemhd, BoneMo, Napzter, MonacoHias, jolas, jibotella, L_o_k_i, kristofpetho, tuniel, geenzin, nirvanax, icsulescu, MaxCF, cnzqy1, kane159, Som30ne
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________

Video tour:
    Check out this great video of v1.8.0 in action.
    Big thanks to CJ Lippstreu from pocketnow.com.

Some screenshots:

____________________________________________________________________________________________
    Update 26-Sep-2010:
    Beta version of CHT 2.0.0 released: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=792303

Update 19-Jun-2010:
    Version 1.8.5 released.
    -If you have a previous version installed as a cab: Uninstall the old one and soft reset before upgrading.
    -If you have a previous version cooked in your ROM: You can install it over the cooked in version.

To prevent losing your settings, layouts and Quick Link assignments, use CHTEditor to back up before uninstalling, and restore everything when you install the new version.

Posts about v1.8.5 start from number 9974.

About v1.8.5 - Read this post to learn about new features in v1.8.5

About v1.8.0 - Read this post to learn about new features in v1.8.0

Changelog:
    #v1.8.5
    -[new] option for scrolling appointment and task lists
    -[new] task improvements: counters, color options, option to display both start and due date
    -[new] high quality wallpapers
    -[new] taskbar and softkeybar skinning
    -[new] wallpaper control quick links: previous, next, random wallpaper
    -[new] compatible with manila_home 2016 (with manila_core 2015) (dev note: graphics files: 1b8f4bec_manila, 55b3bed2_manila, 710705ec_manila)
    -[new] addon cab: alternative lockscreen for WM6.1 users (read the notes below) - thanks to Kenia1234 for testing this
    -[new][dev] the analog clock has it's own mode9 and script file (mode9: 1E1A6CCD_manila, lua: 1EC5924B_manila)
    -[change] weather animation on the lockscreen now plays even if weather is off on the home tab
    -[change] music player (or any element) will no longer be loaded on startup if it's not visible on any layout
    -[fixed] analog clock hand alignment (thanks to rat_2665)
    -[fixed] wallpaper selection on WM6.1
    -[fixed] VGA: all tabs wallpaper, add toggle menu, titlebar disappears
    -[fixed] photos tab picture position for both VGA and WVGA
    -[fixed] clock highlight getting stuck
    -[fixed] tab change side swipe not responding after unlock
    -[fixed] analog clock resize button shows in non-edit mode
    -[fixed] quick links disappear in landscape
    -[fixed] appointments/tasks slim header autohide
    -[fixed] previous track button disabled image on manila 19xx (dev note: for skinned players 59B6BB1D_manila needs to be copied and renamed to 10B1B92F_manila)
    -[fixed] white wallpaper when rotating with hdwall
    -[fixed] test appointments don't show up sometimes
    -[fixed] tasks sorting and range
    -[fixed] if home menu was open when locking the unlock slider would be missing
    -[fixed] slider bar appears on white menus with no tabs
    -[fixed] phone toggle doesn't turn off if data was connected
    -[fixed] weather animation freezes on comm switch
    -[fixed] music info not updating
    -[fixed] lockscreen bottom bar bug
    -[fixed] uninstall problem on some ROMs

Requirements and Compatibility:
    Manila (Sense) 2.5 on a WVGA or VGA device is required - HVGA is not supported.
    While the mod will run on any OS version, the CHT lockscreen that comes with the base cab requires Windows Mobile 6.5 or higher to work. For WM6.1 see the CHT lockscreen alternative addon cab below.
    Starting with v1.8.5 .Net 3.5 is also required. You can download it here.

The mod is not compatible with other larger Manila mods (like MaxManila or MaxSense). Smaller home tab mods (like transparency) and mods that don't affect the home tab are fine.
    Starting with version 1.8.0 the mod has built in wallpaper controls so bg4all mods or the hq wallpaper patch are no longer compatible (they are built in).

Manila subversion compatibility is as follows:
    Compatible:
    2.5.1920, 2.5.1921, 2.5.1922, 2.5.2011, 2.5.2012, 2.5.2013, 2.5.2014, 2.5.2015, 2.5.2016

NOT compatible:
    Nothing for now.

To check your Manila version: go to the settings tab in Sense, select "About phone", and then "Software Information".
    If you have any problems with this mod please report your full Manila version (e.g. 2.5.xxxxxxxx), the device and ROM you are using.

Instructions:
    Download the cab and run it on your device.
    If you have a problem installing it, try turning off Sense (All Settings -> Today), installing the cab and then turning Sense back on.

You can watch these great videos by CJ Lippstreu from pocketnow.com to learn more about the mod:
    Video of v1.8.0
    Video of v1.7.0

Important notes:

About exchange policies:
    If you use exchange and have exchange policies applied to your device, this mod might not work for you. It depends on the type of policies which are enforced.
    Some will not allow existing files to be replaced, which this mod requires. Others allow it and it will work.
    You can try installing it - if it doesn't work it can be completely removed without a problem.
    In case it doesn't work, your only option to get it working with your exchange policies is to flash a ROM with the mod cooked in.

About the CHT lockscreen:
    Currently, the CHT lock screen does not support any PIN code or password protected unlocking.
    Remove any unlock codes before turning on the CHT lockscreen or you will be permanently locked out of your device and you'll have to do a hard reset.
    If you are using a gsensor app to automatically rotate the screen and you have it to always rotate, you should add the class "CHTLockscreen" to the exception list.
    If you don't have the rotation app set rotate everything, but only a list of desired programs, then you don't have anything to worry about.
    If you need to lock the CHT lockscreen externally, you can do it with this: "\Windows\CHT_Helper.exe -lock"

CHT lockscreen for WM6.1:
    I've prepated an addon cab with an alternative CHT lockscreen for WM6.1 users.
    Installing the addon cab will revert the CHT lockscreen to the older lock system used in v1.7.x. The downside of this is that the old lock system carries with it some flaws:
    on some devices it might not lock all hardware keys, has a slower lock response on wakeup, on longer calls it might relock before the call is over, gsensor apps that rotate manila will also rotate it, doesn't integrate with the WM6.5 lock system (softkey in start menu, button assigned lock).
    Of course, for those who really want to use the CHT lockscreen and don't mind those shortcomings, the ultimate upside is that is does work on WM6.1.
    Thanks to Kenia1234 for testing the WM6.1 lockscreen.
    Download it here. - Do NOT install this on WM6.5. This is only for WM6.1.

About wallpapers:
    -All wallpaper controls are now built into CHT, so there is no need to install any bg4all or hq wall patch. In fact don't install them because they are not compatible.
    -3 wallpaper modes are available - take a look at the bottom of this post for a comparison: About v1.8.5

Notes on animated wallpapers:
    -I had to remove the animated wallpapers - not the weather wallpapers, but the 3 animated wallpapers with circles and such. The weather wallpaper animations are fully intact.
    I know, I know, some of you will miss them, but I'm guessing not that many. It was just one of those things that would be too much work for a minor feature.

About Performance:
    For HD2 users: It was made for the HD2 and it should run nice and slick on it. But I do recommend installing Chainfire's HD2/Leo 3D Driver Patch - it's great.
    For non-HD2 users: Keep in mind that this was primarily made for the HD2 and it will be slower on other devices. To improve performance you have options to: reduce the animation level and reduce the number of quick links pages.
    General tip for more speed (both for HD2 and non-HD2): Disable full screen Weather animations: Tap to add a new Quick Link and add the "Weather Toggle".
    It will then appear as a shortcut in your quick links, and can be used to quickly enable/disable weather animations.

About ROM cooking:
    Don't cook in the file "ManilaFull.xml". Originally it's a manila cache file that's generated on start up (based on the xml files in \windows\manilaxml\).
    This file should never be cooked in because it will prevent changes to manila pages and menus.
    The "ManilaFull.xml" in the cab is an empty file. It's only there to make manila regenerate it after install, because I've made changes to the home menu.
    So make sure not to cook in that file in any form.

Don't cook in the CHT lockscreen as on by default. If you do that, users won't be able to turn it off!

If you're cooking a WM6.5.x ROM, you should set the reg value of Co0kie.WinMo6.5.x to 1. The setup.dll would do that normally.

Troubleshooting:
    Q: I'm stuck with only the clock on my home tab or CHTEditor gives a version mismatch error.
    A: Download and import this reg file. Then soft reset.
    Q: HTC shortcuts have white icons
    A: This can happen on some older manila versions. To resolve this, go to reg key HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila\ and set IsShortcutEnabled to 0.
    Next, with file explorer, go to \windows\start menu\programs and delete the white HTC icons. Then, download this zip and extract the shortcuts to \windows\start menu\programs.
    Q: Menu text has weird "IDS_" text.
    A: You didn't install the CHT language pack or you installed some mod that changed the language files (like "no calendar text" mod). Reinstall the CHT language pack to get normal text back.
    Q: I can't get landscape in sense, sms, email etc.
    A: Check the reg entry at: HKCU\Software\HTC\HTCSENSOR\GSensor\ AutoRotation -> If it's 0, set it to 1.
    Q: The right soft key menu doesn't work.
    A: Download this zip file and then:
    -disable sense
    -copy Home_Pages.xml to \windows\manilaxml (overwrite the existing file)
    -copy ManilaFull.xml to \windows (overwrite the existing file)
    -soft reset
    -enable sense
    Q: My quick links (or any other home elements) are disappearing.
    A: The appointment and task lists are made to hide anything that's behind them (for easy reading). If you have one of them too close to another home item it will disappear. Move them a bit further apart and everything will be OK.
    Q: The bluetooth toggle doesn't work.
    A: Get a bluetooth toggle that works for your device (you can easily find one on the forum), install it to your device and then link it to CHT by setting the Bluetooth application in CHTEditor.
    Q: I get this error message: CHT_Wall.exe OutOfMemoryException
    A: You will get this message if the resolution of the image you have set for your wallpaper is too big. Try selecting a smaller resolution - anything below 10MP (around 3000x3000) will be OK.
    Q: I'm having black screen or freezing problems with the lockscreen.
    A: Unfortunately, the only advice I can give you if to disable the CHT lockscreen and go back to the default system lockscreen.
    Q: I can't turn off "lock on suspend".
    A: Find the reg value HKCU\ControlPanel\Keybd\ DeviceLockWhenSuspend and set it to 0. If it doesn't exist create it (DWORD value).
    Q: I can't turn off the CHT lockscreen.
    A: Go to \windows and delete lockscreen.dll.
    Q: After uninstaling CHT, sense doesn't work, or it works but the home menu doesn't come up.
    A: Copy \windows\home_pages.xml to \windows\manilaxml\home_pages.xml (overwrite existing file). Then delete \windows\manilafull.xml and soft reset.
    Q: I can't get more than 5 tasks.
    A: With a reg editor go to: HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila and create a new DWORD value names "Co0kie.Task.Max" and set it to 20 (or more if you want, but be careful not to overdo it).

Frequently asked questions:
    Q: I need transparent components.
    A: Use this transparency mod.
    Q: Will you mod the people tab?
    A: No.
    Q: I'm missing full screen weather animations?
    A: The sun rays animation for sunny was disable, because it can't be moved to follow the clock. To re-enable it, use CHTEditor and turn on the option under misc. settings.
    Q: I'm using the retractable slider. Why is the weather animation cut off at the bottom?
    A: I wasn't able to extend the weather animation. This is something your just going to have to live with.
    Q: Why is the sun rays animation over the sun instead of under it?
    A: Unfortunately this can't be helped and it's part of the reason why it's disabled by default.
    The original clock was made of 4 separate cameras: background, left tabs, right tabs, weather. I consolidated this to a single camera which:
    1) Allows for easy moving of the clock.
    2) Gives a performance boost, because only 1 camera needs to animated and not 4.
    A side-effect is that the sun rays now can't be slotted in between the sun and clock background. Only under everything (where it isn't visible at all) or over everything as it is now. It's a trade-off, but I thought the pros outweighed the con.
    Q: Is there going to be HVGA (HD mini) support?
    A: I have no plans to support HVGA. It's a lot work to port everything to the new resolution, especially since I don't have a HVGA device to test it on. But if anyone wants to port it themselves, they are free to do so.
    Q: How can I link directly to WM messaging and email apps?
    A: Take a look at this post (thanks to Dishe).
    Q: Why can't I get Sense in landscape? All I get is black screen.
    A: If you have Sense version 2.5.1920 or 2.5.1921, those versions do not support landscape mode.
    Q: Why can't I skin my taskbar and softkeybar?
    A: This feature is only available on WM6.5.

Known issues and fixes:
    Instructions for all fixes: extract the manila file to \windows (overwrite existing file) and restart sense
    Text color option does not set the color to all text -> download fix
    Lock quick link will not lock the default lockscreen -> download fix
    VGA all tabs wallpaper problem -> download fix
    CHT lockscreen freezing problem -> Fix is in this post - read the complete post before installing the fix - post with fix.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
    Other notes:

Analog clock skins:
    Analogue clocks for Co0kies HT - The list! - Thanks to Franwella for the list and also to everyone who created analog clock skins.

Mods for CHT 1.8.5:
    Mod to completely remove the tab slider and add tab links to quick links - by ImHos
    Directly open tasks for editing add on

Localization:
    The main cab only includes English text. To get other languages download the CHT language pack.
    Not all languages have been translated. If you find that CHT is not fully translated to your language and you would like to translate, contact me.

The Hebrew translation is a separate download and can be found here. Copy the files to \windows and soft reset.

Settings:
    Setting can be changed using johncmolyneux's CHTEditor.

Download: Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.5

Download non-English languages: CHT language pack

Some of the things planned for future versions:
    - lockscreen with passcode
    - different time zones for dual clock layout
    - standalone weather item
    - more items to place on your home tab
    - left/right scrolling for the whole page (not just quick links)
    Well, I've found the registry entry!

HKey_Local_Machine\Software\HTC\Manila\Home

every directory (0...8) contains the exe path, icon and description of each direct link in the home screen.

thx guys!
    beta2 is available for download

[beta2] includes new layout in classic CHT clock for stand alone weather; control over the text font in weather info for home; and lockscreen textures in PNG format

20110916083634pm.jpg
    20110916083543pm.jpg
    20110917122901am.jpg
    20110917123136am.jpg

Attaching a few lockscreen textures to play with. Unzip lockscreen folder to your SD and select your favourite slider with CHTtweaks185 ....
    Not connected via USB, only via WiFi on my network @Home . . .

At this moment, it's CLOUDY overhere, and the Clouds stopped "moving" when I switched WiFi off via the toggle . . .

Hi henklbr,
    yes i can confirm that. Here it is rany and when i switch weather on and wait 2 seconds then switch on wifi the weather animation stops working. I will report this.

EDIT:
    reported to Co0kie henk....
    CHT banners:
    Some banners for your signature made by dafunk2 - big thanks to him.

File names reference:
    Code:
    [Analog clock files]
    Mode9 and lua:
    1E1A6CCD_manila (\windows\htc\home\Co0kieAnalogClock.mode9)
    1EC5924B_manila (\windows\htc\home\scripts\home\homeAnalogClock.luac)

Graphics:
    20F62884_manila - background - 256x256
    0AB9C3F4_manila - hour hand - 16x256
    4BDFBA48_manila - minute hand - 16x256
    2A87D392_manila - second hand - 16x256
    7126E342_manila - clock dot - 32x32

[HDWall files]
    486f94eb_manila - home portrait - 480x800 (512x1024 qtc)
    5E43D109_manila - home landscape - 800x480 (1024x512 qtc)
    4716C574_manila - wide home portrait 960x800 (1024x1024 qtc)
    67A9E56B_manila - lockscreen - 480x800 (512x1024 qtc)
    11d4e1ae_manila - all tabs portrait - 480x800 (512x1024 qtc)
    7F164879_manila - all tabs landscape - 800x480 (1024x512 qtc)

CHT full changelog:
    Code:
    #v1.8.5 - 19/06/2010
    -[new] option for scrolling appointment and task lists
    -[new] task improvements: counters, color options, option to display both start and due date
    -[new] high quality wallpapers
    -[new] taskbar and softkeybar skinning
    -[new] wallpaper control quick links: previous, next, random wallpaper
    -[new] compatible with manila_home 2016 (with manila_core 2015) (dev note: graphics files: 1b8f4bec_manila, 55b3bed2_manila, 710705ec_manila)
    -[new] addon cab: alternative lockscreen for WM6.1 users (thanks to Kenia1234 for testing this)
    -[new][dev] the analog clock has it's own mode9 and script file (mode9: 1E1A6CCD_manila, lua: 1EC5924B_manila)
    -[change] weather animation on the lockscreen now plays even if weather is off on the home tab
    -[change] music player (or any element) will no longer be loaded on startup if it's not visible on any layout
    -[fixed] analog clock hand alignment (thanks to rat_2665)
    -[fixed] wallpaper selection on WM6.1
    -[fixed] VGA: all tabs wallpaper, add toggle menu, titlebar disappears
    -[fixed] photos tab picture position for both VGA and WVGA
    -[fixed] clock highlight getting stuck
    -[fixed] tab change side swipe not responding after unlock
    -[fixed] analog clock resize button shows in non-edit mode
    -[fixed] quick links disappear in landscape
    -[fixed] appointments/tasks slim header autohide
    -[fixed] previous track button disabled image on manila 19xx (dev note: for skinned players 59B6BB1D_manila needs to be copied and renamed to 10B1B92F_manila) 
    -[fixed] white wallpaper when rotating with hdwall
    -[fixed] test appointments don't show up sometimes
    -[fixed] tasks sorting and range
    -[fixed] if home menu was open when locking the unlock slider would be missing
    -[fixed] slider bar appears on white menus with no tabs
    -[fixed] phone toggle doesn't turn off if data was connected
    -[fixed] weather animation freezes on comm switch
    -[fixed] music info not updating
    -[fixed] lockscreen bottom bar bug
    -[fixed] uninstall problem on some ROMs
    #v1.8.0 - 06/06/2010
    -[new] many lockscreen improvements
    -[new] new quick link types: switches, notifications and misc
    -[new] wallpaper controls: home, all tabs, lockscreen
    -[new] wide scrolling home wallpaper
    -[new] 4 home levels and landscape are customizable
    -[new] tasks
    -[new] new list control for appointments and tasks (unlimited item count)
    -[new] anything will hide behind the expanded app/tasks list (not just quick links)
    -[new] music player with 3 layouts
    -[new] text color settings
    -[new] analog clock is x-axis movable and resizable
    -[speed] significant boost to quick links animation speed/smoothness
    -[change] tab slider is now always visible on white submenus (related to retractable slider)
    -[fixed] many lockscreen related problems
    -[fixed] highlights that stick
    -[fixed] second hand freezing
    -[removed] animated wallpapers (not weather wallpapers, just the 3 animated ones)
    #v1.7.1 - 18/04/2010
    -[new] voicemail program link
    -[new] notification support for more than 100 sms/mms/email
    -[new] sun rays animation option
    -[fixed] advanced layout menu not working
    -[fixed] black bar in submenus
    -[fixed] music problem with locker
    -[fixed] full screen animation showing wrong weather
    -[fixed] program selector in VGA
    -[fixed] clock becomes rotated sometimes
    -[fixed] weather hit area removed from no weather clock
    -[fixed] page indicator shows up after unlock
    -[fixed] retractable slider bugs
    -[fixed] clock weather text overlap
    -[removed] dim backlight option (using system setting instead)
    -[removed] suspend timeout option (using system setting instead)
    #v1.7 - 13/04/2010
    -[new] moveable and customizable home items
    -[new] 6 clock layouts (including analog)
    -[new] 2 or 3 quick links rows in main view
    -[new] notification icons
    -[new] customizable lockscreen with 3 unlock modes
    -[new] more than 3 quick links pages
    -[new] retractable slider
    -[new] parameter support for button program links
    -[new] automatic VGA mode detection
    -[new] added voicemail notification
    -[changed] position of more appointments indicator arrow
    -[changed] adjusted 3x3 quick links layout
    -[fixed] exchange policies related issue
    -[fixed] bug with appointment range set to 1
    -[fixed] miscellaneous smaller bugs
    #v1.6.1 - 07/03/2010
    -[new] option to hide or auto hide appointments
    -[new] added more appointments indicator for main view
    -[fixed] call history related bugs (rounded edge, overlap)
    -[fixed] date button now always shows month view in calendar tab
    -[fixed] removed side scroll animation from animation level 0
    -[fixed] corrected quick links scrolling in landscape
    #v1.6 - 04/03/2010
    -[new] 3x3 layout added and 5x5 repositioned slightly
    -[new] reworked animations with 4 levels and an animation toolkit
    -[new] dynamic notifications - autohide call history and quick links
    -[new] up to 5 appointments in extended view, 2 in main view
    -[new] enabled swiping between tabs from home
    -[new] option to set the number of quick link pages
    -[new] option to hide shortcut text and text background
    -[new] option to hide page indicator
    -[new] weather animatin on/off switch
    -[new] localization support
    -[new] setting for date, clock and weather buttons
    -[new] option to set a custom operator name
    -[fixed] leftmost and rightmost column sensitivity on 4x4 layout
    -[fixed] wrong date for multiday appointments
    -[fixed] quick links bug on up key / volume key
    -[fixed] appointments now always update on home tab load
    -[fixed] added back htc start menu shortcuts
    -[fixed] unfinished animation before switching to remove/rearrange view
    -[fixed] re-enabled operator logo
    -[fixed] a few bugs in VGA mode
    #v1.5.4 - 13/02/2010
    -[fixed] crash on start up (thanks to caliban2)
    -[fixed] crash on swiping
    -[fixed] past/future appointment mix-up with 12-hour format
    -[fixed] bug when dragging appointment across pages
    -[fixed] default page reg setting
    #v1.5 - 10/02/2010
    -[new] 3 pages of quick links
    -[new] 5x5 link layout
    -[new] drag and drop to rearrange
    -[new] dated appointment for more than 2 days
    -[new] call history button
    -[new] configurable alarm, call history and calendar buttons
    -[new] basic VGA support
    #v1.0.1 - 31/01/2010
    -[fixed] clock distortion bug
    -[changed] 16 links is now default
    #v1.0 - 30/01/2010
    -initial release

Registry settings for reference
    Settings are located in: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila\
    Restart Manila for the changes to take effect. Available settings:

Code:
    [Co0kie.AnimationLevel]
       0 -> no animations
       1 -> simple animations
       2 -> optimized animations
       3 -> original animations

[Co0kie.QuickLinksMode] - layout setting for home quick links
       0 -> 3x3 layout
       1 -> 4x4 layout (default)
       2 -> 4x5 layout
       3 -> 5x5 layout

[Co0kie.NumShortcutPages] - total number of quick links pages
       - 1, 2 or 3

[Co0kie.DefaultShortcutPage]
       1 -> left
       2 -> middle (default)
       3 -> right

[Co0kie.SelectorGrid] - setting for program selector screen 
       0 -> normal list
       1 -> grid with 4 columns (default)
       2 -> grid with 5 columns

[Co0kie.AppointmentRange] - days the appointments should be displayed
       n -> days in the future   
       7 -> is default

[Co0kie.OpenAppointment] - open individual appointments
       0 -> open calendar  
       1 -> open appointment in HTC's appointment editor

[Co0kie.ShowCallHistory]
      0 -> always hide
      1 -> always show
      2 -> auto hide/show (default)

[Co0kie.ShowVoicemail]
      0 -> always hide
      1 -> always show
      2 -> auto hide/show (default)

[Co0kie.ShowAppointments]
      0 -> always hide
      1 -> always show (default)
      2 -> auto hide/show

[Co0kie.HideEmptyShortcuts]
       0 or 1 --- 0 is default

[Co0kie.HideIconFrames]
       0 or 1 --- 0 is default

[Co0kie.HideShortcutText]
       0 or 1 --- 0 is default

[Co0kie.HideShortcutTextBack] - shortcut background
       0 or 1 --- 0 is default

[Co0kie.HidePageIndicator]
       0 or 1 --- 0 is default

[Co0kie.RetractableSlider]
       0 or 1 --- 0 is default

[Co0kie.RetractableSliderTimeout]
       time in seconds (1 to 30) --- 2 is default

[Co0kie.ShowSecondHand] - second hand on the analog clock
       0 or 1 --- 0 is default

[Co0kie.AlarmLink]
    [Co0kie.DateLink]
    [Co0kie.ClockLink]
    [Co0kie.CalendarLink]
    [Co0kie.CallHistoryLink]
    [Co0kie.WeatherLink]
    [Co0kie.MessagesLink]
    [Co0kie.EmailLink]
       - these settings change the button functions
       - write in the path to your desired program
       - default is blank - standard HTC apps 

[Co0kie.CustomOperatorName]
       - replaces operator name in upper left corner 

[Co0kie.AltAppUpdateMode] *do not use this with manila 2.5.1920 and 2.5.1921*
                            - only in case you have problems with appointment updates
       0 or 1 --- 0 is default
       - mode 0 can be used on any Manila version
       - mode 1 is only for Manila 2.5.2011 and newer

Lua source
    Because a lot of my lua scripts are getting hard to decompile, I'm making the source files available.
    You may mod them as you wish, but I do have a request:
    If you're going to post you modification publicly, post only the modified files and not the whole thing, so that the installation procedure is:
    1) Install the main CHT cab first.
    2) Install your modification.

Alternatively, if you want to use any part of this source code in your own independent manila project, you are free to do so, but please do post a mention that you're using this code and what parts.

That's the only thing I ask. I hope everyone will honour it. Thanks, here's the source, have fun with it.