Incubus26Jc's SuperE Cyanogenmod Eclair [Beta 3] [6/18/10] 5.0.8 DS T4

Search This thread

incubus26jc

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 12, 2009
Illinois
do you have a separate file for that nifty 3D drawer in the darkstar theme?

i removed it from the theme so when later updates come out, you can install that theme without downgrading your launcher.

Here is an update for the 3d launcher.
You will have to enable 3D in the Preferences after updating

Attachments

• androidupdate.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:

MatrixPlasm

Jul 3, 2008
What's the speed like? I used your last build, Incubus, and it was a little sluggish, especially compared to Myn's Warm Eclair. Mostly dialer issues, where it would take 30 seconds sometimes for the dialer to come up (this happened with Myn's Eclair, too). Are the speed issues fixed?

Any updates on this one? (I've had some issues with delay on the Dialer too)

Also, what's the recommended install location? (should be different for each build Myn, Incubus, Donut, Eclair, etc ... what's the BEST?)

( ) Sys on NAND
( ) Sys on SDCard Partition
( ) Sys on EXT2 System.img
( ) Data on NAND
( ) Sys on EXT2 Data.img

blindguyinanorgy

Jul 19, 2008
Altanta
Any updates on this one? (I've had some issues with delay on the Dialer too)

Also, what's the recommended install location? (should be different for each build Myn, Incubus, Donut, Eclair, etc ... what's the BEST?)

( ) Sys on NAND
( ) Sys on EXT2 System.img
( ) Data on NAND
( ) Sys on EXT2 Data.img

there is not BEST

I use sys and data on NAND for stability, ie pulling out SD doesnt freeze phone.

sys on NAND data on SDcard/EXT2 is good if you need more space for apps.

you can use both sys/data on nand and sys/data on ext2 to creat dual boot.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=645352&highlight=data+ext2

piotrv

Sep 5, 2007
look pretty but this build does not work well with kaiser

Beta 1 works in general very well on my Kaiser.
Only did customize tiwlan.ini powerlevel settings to my own more preferable wifi needs.

First impression: good.
Feels more solid than Myn's

Enabling BT however freezes operating system completely :(:confused:.

TheKartus

Jul 22, 2009
Not sure why, but whenever I try and start up the market I get a forceclose with no options to wait.

Operating in 240 x 320, 115 dpi

BottleB

Jul 19, 2008
can i upgrade kernel without reflashing my ROM? or do i have to reflash the rom following the kernel upgrade

KeRmiT80

Sep 10, 2007
Tegucigalpa - Honduras
i like this build i'm using with polaris overclocked 471 mhz , stable and faster than myn's especially in the phone use.

i just wonder if is possible to have a glass theme, i tried a lot updating editing the framework-res directly but cannot have a glass/transparent notification bar...

here some samples http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/17009-glass-theme-v1-01-metamorph.html

http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/543-theme-smoked-glass-mini-port-with-htc-icons-5071/

in home i can see the glassy bar but behind there is only black...like if the wallpaper fill 240X300 and not 240x320 (hope is clear :) )

my2sense

Jan 12, 2010
Can anyone tell me how many rings do you hear (from the calling side) before this build rings? Most of the builds except for myn's RLS5 donut takes 4 or more rings before it notifies you of an incoming call which isn't practical for me (since it goes to voicemail after 5 rings).

I would love to try the Eclair builds again since it looks, oh, so nice. Thanks.

_CriMson

Jun 14, 2010
nice build so far man, I've had it on my vogue for a few days. Ran Warm Donut 5 before that and it was very stable, but I wanted to step up to 2.1. I ran a different one of your roms earlier and it didn't work out too well on my vogue so I switched back to 1.6

3 days of using this build and I must say it runs very well. Initially I had just reinstalled the system over the non eclair img and it ran pretty well, it force closed a lot of apps and hung a lot, but once i did a fresh flash and install things have been awesome.

One thing I have noticed, when you hold the back button and hit reboot phone, it says rebooting phone and has the spinner, but then after about 5 seconds the phone completely locks up. Anyone else run into this? Not much of an issue, but just throwing it out there. Selecting Power Off works fine.

Question about themes though, can we use any eclair theme with this build, or should we just stick to whats posted on the first page?

Thanks for an awesome build man!

piotrv

Sep 5, 2007

_CriMson

Jun 14, 2010
has anyone had any issues with the SD card not mounting? I'll briefly explain my situation.. Windows 7 x64. I used to have an issue with Myn's build, and after it was plugged in for a good 5-10 mins it would finally mount the card. I'm not having this happen with this build, it just charges and sometimes loads the drive in windows greyed out, and if you select it it says please insert disk. so just wondering if anyone else has the issue?

I use automount.

If it helps, when I start with a fresh boot, turn on automount, plug in usb, it pops up with a notification stating the sd card has been removed, then nothing happens for 10 mins. If I remove the usb cable, the sd card removed notification remains until I reboot. During this time the notification is there, my SD card folder in Astro is blank.

Last edited: