[ROM] Official DFT Green Mango with five language [Download Inside]

Search This thread

avensakias

Feb 3, 2009
Athens
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
Since MAGLDR v1.12 thanks to cotulla and DFT gave us the opportunity of flashing the NAND wp7 rom of our hd2 why DFT did not made the rom with the latest HD7 stock rom but instead produced a wipe wp7 rom and we have to patch it again and again to make it look like HD7??

DFT Only knows i suppose...

Thanks.

Last edited:

sadikhov77

Nov 4, 2008
Sydney
just to confirm, if I install magldr 1.12 over 1.11, it won't damage my NAND android or booting into it? I don't want to install wp7 at this stage? Just to keep a current version of magldr for compatibility purposes.

geddeeee

Feb 4, 2010
Using WP7 at the moment... All unlocked, Windows Live working etc. Just have to activate it with Microshaft.

Very basic UI, but buttery smooth. Internet is super, super fast too. Will try this for a week or so to see how it performs. I suspect I will go back to NAND Android at some point. Way more customise-able... plus I miss Angry Birds... Rark!!!!

shakerhaw

Jun 8, 2009
i have done everything and its work 100%
so i want to go back to andriod
how to restore the the sdcard to normal
i have a 8gb sdcard and when i go to disk manegment and tried to format the other partition i this message appears "The operation did not complete because the volume is not enabled. To enable the partition or volume restart the computer.
does any body know how to solve this

lan78691

Jun 10, 2010
Problems

Phone is running very smoothly thanks DFT... but unfortunately I am having some issues.
1. I am not able to connect to the internet without the wifi.. is that the windows live services problem?
2. Phone just restarts randomly... very weird!
btw I havent activated the live services yet but in the process... please help!

Reactions: n_m619

ben ifin

Jan 3, 2011
Installed WP7

Very nice .... BUT ........

- Video Camera Audio is almost white noise on playback
- making calls seems OK
- recieiving calls drop out randmnly / things go weird etc....
- O/S mostly smooth but some lag on some several screens / settings menus

Still testing ... see how I go over the next day or so ... but my feeling is that it is not quite ready for day-to-day use just yet .... strangley though, I do really like it BUT as somene else pointed out, it is almost - if not totally - uncustomisable ... very iphone like in that respect.

Ben

Gunmetal_Soul

Jan 1, 2011
Leesburg
I've made a few calls and it seems consistently the person on the other end has trouble hearing me. Radio problem? Can anyone suggest a specific radio to use?

ben ifin

Jan 3, 2011
Hi Gunmetal_Soul

Yep - thats same as me.

I was running Android Gingerbread 2.3 with Radio 2.15.50.14.

I wonder if we have to re-install 2.15.50.14 as well when we go to WP7 ?

How can we even see what radio it is running ?

Ben

ben ifin

Jan 3, 2011
Hi seanyuan62

My HD2 is *not* a T-Mobile unit ?

It is an Australian T9193 Telstra 3G HD2 handset.

Does that matter ?

Ben

mike21pr

May 16, 2008
San Juan
installed it and LOVED IT!!!!! Just as smooth as my old HD7 except the occasional multitouch irresponsiveness but its rare and minor...

Question, why wasnt the HD7 regisrty spoof hack applied from the get go in the ROM??? Maybe the password would not be needed if it thinks its an HD7 in the first place... (just a thought)

I hop it gets resolved soon since im dying to keep it as a daily driver, glad i have choice :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok, as previous DFT work, i was authorized from DFT Admin to post here their last release, The Green mango.

Here is a description (credits goes to zjw831 from DFT site) :

Sequence: Yesterday generation WP7 native machine release upgrade WP7 mango systematic approach, many people through this method to upgrade to Microsoft beta mango System (7661), although updated, system settings can not be set Chinese language (that is, no Chinese UI) , but the new system brings a multi-task and Chinese input method, and speed improvements. Visible, Microsoft released a year later WP7 improvement is still very large.
    Through the efforts of DFT, the king of generation HD2 can experience the fun of mango, and green mangoes (not ripe mango) will be held today Login DFT. HD2 machine faithful cheer it. Than the generation of this ROM to upgrade the machine native WP7 bring more surprises, including five languages ??(Traditional 0404, 0407 German, 0409 English, 0419 Russian, 0804 U.S.). The new UI brings new Chinese experience, this is the generation of native machine now does not have. Haha (happy ah). Microsoft's Chinese UI, but it seems far to the edge Yeah, he slowly and understand it (note that this is the green mango).
    Official ROM is completely tested style, no escape-related operations, and there is a serious BUG, mobile phone shops get in, but putting that loud, after all, green mango, we go slowly test it.

Solemn statement: DFT works is prohibited reproduced !

(Special Note: The team works declined xd a.cn website at any time, any way reproduced in any form, modified! other forums in the post three days after opening may be reproduced, If you want to modify Please get our consent, thank you!)

PS: once despised every one thousand less than the forum posts, not qualified to speak! But everyone knows that he is getting a cheap still cold, do not look at their own forum thanks to those who so hot! As the saying goes: GRATEFUL! People forget to drink plenty of water drilling wells, planting trees under the tree shade not forget people! This as a warning and hope out for themselves!

If we want to mature mango early, hoping to bring more surprises DFT, on compliance with relevant rules of the game. All Member report reproduced connection, verified, reported related to the connection of the first reported member of a points reward.

You are strictly unauthorized to upload this to anyother XDA thread or outside forum, if you want, you can link to this thread. Thanks.

Multiupload Link

PS: i will add some other info and pics asap, i'm out of time now. Sorry.

DFT Original thread
    Thanks DFT Team!!

If you like what DFT team makes for our community and if you want contribute to future development, fell free to donate to the links below. :)

DFT/Mwang PayPal Donations
    made this video for anyone whos unsure on how to install wp7, hope this helps someone.. feedback appreciated
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nac3Fnf-lY4
    Video HD7 Vs. HD2 with windows phone 7

Wow I can't believe it.............
    few days ago I flashed Android on NAND and now WP7............

HD2 is the best device I have used
    this is what i did in short for live service hack

1. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=10566003#post10566003

- install wp7 dev tools
    - install zune
    - follow http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=857127

- after unlock is done, install
    Xap installer.(this make file with .xap extension install on hd7)
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=860964

TouchXplorer Beta for WP7
    http://forum.touchxperience.com/view...php?f=29&t=582

2. for registry edit(http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=907169)

create rgu file with below content for hd2 to fake hd7:
    --------------------
    REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\operatorpkg]
    "Version"="7.1.401.10291"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Platform\DeviceTargetingInfo]
    "OemName"="HTC"
    "MODeviceName"="HD7 T9292"
    "OEMDeviceName"="Schubert"
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Ident]
    "FriendlyName"="HTC HD7"
    ------------------

2-Convert this rgu in provxml with the tool rgu-2-xml..exe

3-Rename this file CustClear.provxml

4-Create an XAP with it using XBMOD.Files.Deployer.exe

5-Deploy the XAP on your device, this extract the provxml into /My Documents/My Ringtones/.

6-Using TouchXplorer copy this file into /Windows/ Folder, overwrite if asked.

7-Run HTC ConnectionSetup and set your connection.
    this will install your provxml-- this is a XAP file available to download at :
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=911309

after you do all this, only part remains is to go to live services in the phone and it will ask for activation code. get it from MS and it is easy, they give it without any issue.

hope this helps.. not taking any credit for this-- all info is available in xda forums.
    thanks to xda and various posters. and DFT team!!:D