Plants vs. Zombies is now available for Android...however...

Search This thread

hkbr

Apr 28, 2011
But I want it to work on the Galaxy Tab because the tab is more portable. I use my Galaxy Tab more often than my Xoom.

I think that for now, this game only works with Tegra 2 devices.

No luck!! =(
Just tried the PvZ HD v1.0 on a Tab (overcome 2.3.3 RC1, ChainFire 1.4 nVidia plugin)

FC while loading

dLo GSR

Mar 7, 2011
Los Angeles
whatever you're trying to install can't be the real game, because it's not released yet. it will be out by month's end on the Amazon store.

GANJDROID

May 2, 2010
Norwich
I've also found this apk floating around. It seems like the read thing tbh. It gets to the loading screen then crashes and goes to my home screen.

| Don't Revive Me Bro! |

bongski55

Jan 14, 2011
Same with my GT here it just starts on the opening screen and after a few seconds self closes. Tried it both on stock froyo then on GB overcome....

myself11

Oct 11, 2009
There are two versions: a clone (that works) and a leaked one (since the release is tomorrow). The leak works well on Tegra 2 and I've read that someone was able to have it working on HTC HD2, but with a custom ROM with more RAM available.

lukestokes

Dec 20, 2010
I got the leaked apk that's been going around, the HD 1.0 version, and it works fine on rooted SGS II. Looks like the proper thing as well.

sunnyfly

Mar 1, 2011
Texas
i found an apk that worked on my GT but im not going to link to it because that would be considered as distribution of warez and a mod would have to come and edit my post..... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts