CronMod-INT2EXT+ for Stock Rom ??

Search This thread

kishore55

Feb 3, 2012
hyderabad
Hello to everyone,

Thanks to developers first,
Because of performance problem i came back to stock rom from Ultimatum Rom. Now i rooted the device , but how to swap internal memory,i dont want to use Link2sd or app2sd. Can we use CronMod-INT2EXT+ in Galaxy Ace Stock 2.3.6 Rom ??. Please help me out any other script to swap the memory in stock rom.

D

Deleted member 5617821

Hello to everyone,

Because of performance problem i came back to stock rom from Ultimatum Rom. Now i rooted the device , but how to swap internal memory,i dont want to use Link2sd or app2sd. Can we use CronMod-INT2EXT+ in Galaxy Ace Stock 2.3.6 Rom ??. Please help me out any other script to swap the memory in stock rom.

CronMod requires your rom to have init.d support. Stock roms doesn't have init.d enabled by default. But you can flash any custom kernels like cf root to enable init.d support. Once you have enabled init.d support, you can then install CronMod. Here is the link to cf root kernel,

CF-Root adaptation for Gingerbread

Hope I Helped :)

Reactions: kishore55

kishore55

Feb 3, 2012
hyderabad
CronMod requires your rom to have init.d support. Stock roms doesn't have init.d enabled by default. But you can flash any custom kernels like cf root to enable init.d support. Once you have enabled init.d support, you can then install CronMod. Here is the link to cf root kernel,

Bro, im on stock INU-S5830DDKQ8 , little bit confused in the link provided by you, please can you provide me CF-Root for INU-S5830DDKQ8.

D

Deleted member 5617821

Bro, im on stock INU-S5830DDKQ8 , little bit confused in the link provided by you, please can you provide me CF-Root for INU-S5830DDKQ8.

Bro, download CF-Root-S5830-v3.7-b84.zip from the Download Section and install this from the CWM. Now download b84-fixed.zip from the Attached Files section and install it from CWM Manager> Flash Kernel. Hope I Helped :)

kishore55

Feb 3, 2012
hyderabad
Bro, download CF-Root-S5830-v3.7-b84.zip from the Download Section and install this from the CWM. Now download b84-fixed.zip from the Attached Files section and install it from CWM Manager> Flash Kernel. Hope I Helped :)
Thanks bro for your time , falshed b83 so no fix is ther for that. And now how to swap memory. After flashing the CF-Root , init.d folder existed and copied 40int2ext into that even then my memory is not extending. can you help please.:(. even flashed CronMod through recovery no success.

D

Deleted member 5617821

Thanks bro for your time , falshed b83 so no fix is ther for that. And now how to swap memory. After flashing the CF-Root , init.d folder existed and copied 40int2ext into that even then my memory is not extending. can you help please.:(. even flashed CronMod through recovery no success.

You have an ext partition on the SD Card right? If you already have an ext partition, then make sure that you have set the right permission to 40int2ext. The right permission is rwx-rx-x. If you don't have one, take a backup of the SD Card and then go to CWM> Advanced> Partition SD Card> Size (1 GB anymore than that and the system will lag)> Swap (0MB) and finally wait for it to say "Partitioning Done !!!". If you already have 40int2ext file on init.d folder, then just reboot. If you have deleted it, then mount /system from CWM and install it again. That should do it. Do post the result. Hope I Helped :)

Last edited by a moderator:

kishore55

Feb 3, 2012
hyderabad
You have an ext partition on the SD Card right? If you already have an ext partition, then make sure that you have set the right permission to 40int2ext. The right permission is rwx-rx-x. If you don't have one, take a backup of the SD Card and then go to CWM> Advanced> Partition SD Card> Size (1 GB anymore than that and the system will lag)> Swap (0MB) and finally wait for it to say "Partitioning Done !!!". If you already have 40int2ext file on init.d folder, then just reboot. If you have deleted it, then mount /system from CWM and install it again. That should do it. Do post the result. Hope I Helped :)
Thanks bro for your time :), i dont know what happened after flashing CF-Root after some time, stuck at boot loop. Just reflashed stock thru odin , now trying what you said. Yes, i have sd card partition.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 5617821
    Hello to everyone,

D
    Deleted member 5617821

D
    Deleted member 5617821