[THEME] nICEcream for Eclipse 3.0 (6-8-12)

Search This thread

dubsx

Jan 2, 2011
Kent, OH
twitter.com
nICEcream for Eclipse 3.0
UPDATED 6.8.12: A NEW KIND OF SANDWICH

This is nICEcream
enjoy your sandwich.
:D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nICEcream-ECLIPSE3.0--SCREENS.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--nitroglycerin33 for the sweet ROM and for always answering my questions
--gunnermike53 for the server space and for getting me set up for xml edits
--hedwig34 for helping me find Waldo when I give up after searching for weeks

WHAT IS THEMED:

- Browser
- Camera (SOON)
- Contacts
- Dialer
- Email
- LatinIME
- MMS
- moto-res
- Phone
- SYSTEM FONT (Roboto)
- SystemUI
- framework.res
- Boot Animation
- MORE TO COME

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW TO INSTALL:

1:: DOWNLOAD .zip below
2:: REBOOT to CWM Recovery
3:: Wipe Cache
4:: Wipe Dalvik Cache
5:: Install .zip from SD card (don't forgot CWM now allows you to install from the internal SD)
6:: REBOOT system

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AS ALWAYS...
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE AS A RESULT OF USING THIS CONTENT, JUST AS IT IS NO ONE ELSES FAULT FOR ANY DAMAGE I MIGHT DO TO MINE. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE RISKS INVOLVED, YA MIGHT JUST BE BETTER OFF STICKING WITH STOCK. It's not that complicated, just do a little research. Plenty of knowledge floating around XDA...

DOWNLOADS:

NOTE: I WILL LEAVE THE LINK FOR ECLIPSE 2.2 VERSION UP FOR THOSE THAT HAVE NOT YET MADE THE JUMP TO 905. IF YOU ARE IN THAT GROUP...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?? lol

DOWNLOAD nICEcream- for Eclipse 3.0 [UPDATED 6-8-12]

DOWNLOAD nICEcream WALLPAPER

...don't be afraid to use the "THANKS" button...

Last edited:
O

OHbenhamean

thanks for making this, love the notification screen and ics style. Two things grinding my gears is the bootloader screen is now all pixelated and lowres, and the loading circle is a bit ugly to me. I also kind of miss my battery percentage, but I got an app for that.

EDIT: Just want to say I've been following your updates and everyone has been a great improvement to perfection. Hope to see it on 3.0 with 905.

Last edited:

saintsdx

Apr 28, 2012
Sioux Falls, SD

CamoCustom

Apr 16, 2012
Hey dubs, I know you mentioned on the eclipse forums that you would have a battery mod available for those of us that want the battery % back, would that be coming tonight? and is that something we need to flash separately?

dubsx

Jan 2, 2011
Kent, OH
twitter.com
yes, I will be doing it, but probably not tonight. I have to edit each of the 130 or so images seperately so it will take a bit. It will be a seperate flash, yes

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2im

KaneOfMars

Jul 26, 2011
Charleston, SC
awesome work, I too have been working on an ICS theme for eclipse. It's one I created for the LG Revolution (with new and improved edits). So I may be hitting you up with questions at some point if you don't mind :p

jamesra83

Aug 12, 2010
Owings Mills
Quick question fellas, sorry if it's already been discussed but I'm sort of a newbie with the new update .904. Would this theme work on the Eclipse version for the .904 update? Thanks for your time!

jaydiez10

Dec 10, 2010
Thank for such a great theme! I love how well it looks! Also, can you help me with something? On some of the text fields, the white text cannot be seen because the background is white. Any thoughts on this? Thanks, again & thanks in advance!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using XDA

coldhardtruth

Nov 5, 2011
Thank for such a great theme! I love how well it looks! Also, can you help me with something? On some of the text fields, the white text cannot be seen because the background is white. Any thoughts on this? Thanks, again & thanks in advance!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using XDA

He's already aware of this.

Sent from my Xclipsed Bionic

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    nICEcream for Eclipse 3.0
    UPDATED 6.8.12: A NEW KIND OF SANDWICH

This is nICEcream
    enjoy your sandwich.
    :D

nICEcream-ECLIPSE3.0--SCREENS.jpg

--nitroglycerin33 for the sweet ROM and for always answering my questions
    --gunnermike53 for the server space and for getting me set up for xml edits
    --hedwig34 for helping me find Waldo when I give up after searching for weeks

WHAT IS THEMED:

- Browser
    - Camera (SOON)
    - Contacts
    - Dialer
    - Email
    - LatinIME
    - MMS
    - moto-res
    - Phone
    - SYSTEM FONT (Roboto)
    - SystemUI
    - framework.res
    - Boot Animation
    - MORE TO COME

HOW TO INSTALL:

1:: DOWNLOAD .zip below
    2:: REBOOT to CWM Recovery
    3:: Wipe Cache
    4:: Wipe Dalvik Cache
    5:: Install .zip from SD card (don't forgot CWM now allows you to install from the internal SD)
    6:: REBOOT system

AS ALWAYS...
    I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE AS A RESULT OF USING THIS CONTENT, JUST AS IT IS NO ONE ELSES FAULT FOR ANY DAMAGE I MIGHT DO TO MINE. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE RISKS INVOLVED, YA MIGHT JUST BE BETTER OFF STICKING WITH STOCK. It's not that complicated, just do a little research. Plenty of knowledge floating around XDA...

DOWNLOADS:

NOTE: I WILL LEAVE THE LINK FOR ECLIPSE 2.2 VERSION UP FOR THOSE THAT HAVE NOT YET MADE THE JUMP TO 905. IF YOU ARE IN THAT GROUP...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?? lol

DOWNLOAD nICEcream- for Eclipse 3.0 [UPDATED 6-8-12]

DOWNLOAD nICEcream WALLPAPER

...don't be afraid to use the "THANKS" button...
    Hey dubs, I know you mentioned on the eclipse forums that you would have a battery mod available for those of us that want the battery % back, would that be coming tonight? and is that something we need to flash separately?

guess I was wrong and knocked out the batter mod :) link in OP, just flash right over.
    Quick question fellas, sorry if it's already been discussed but I'm sort of a newbie with the new update .904. Would this theme work on the Eclipse version for the .904 update? Thanks for your time!

I'm pretty sure someone tried this and it boot looped.

Sent from my Xclipsed Bionic
    all text issues should be fixed in the update to come...let's just say ICS blue never blends in with white OR black ;)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2