4x5, 5x5 5x6 4.4.2 Kitkat modified launchers Flashable (updated 6-3-14)

Search This thread

jolly_roger_hook

Apr 6, 2014
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
THESEDO NOT WORK ON HYPERDRIVE KK AS OF RIGHT NOW

Ok was tired of looking around for a 5x5 laucher for kit kat so i decided to mod one for my self 4x5 launcher added thee have to be pushed to syst
em priv/app yourself i not responsible for any damage done to your phon flahables will come soon

Flashables will all say s5 launcher even if its not forgot to change the updater.script file for each

must clear data in application manager for tochwiz home or it will keep crashing clean cache and divlix cache before rebooting might fix this Having a backup launcher such as nova is helpful when trying to do this set is as default before flashing

Most Compatable Accuweather Widget

5x5 S5 Launcher

S5 5x5 Flashable

Normal 4.4.2 launcher 5x5 clipping fixed

Normal 5x5 Flashable

4x5 laucher

4x5 LAuncher Flashable

5x5 LAuncher Flashable Normal App Drawer

5x5 Launcher Flashable No clipping with swipe up for google now

S5_5x6_launcher Flashable

INSTRUCTIONS FOR NON FLASHABLES:
1. Download file

2. Open program such as root explorer

3. Navigate to where you downloaded file

4. Hold Down on it and click copy

5. Navigate to system/priv-appe

6. Rename or overwrite SecLauncher4.apk with the new one

7.Reboot and enjoy

~Thats should be it~

Normal 5x5 launcher image

e7yva2yh.jpg

Last edited:

xamius

Jun 28, 2011
you muxst use a root explorer program and pus the file to system/priv-app and overwrite to old one or add a .bak extension to the old one and then reboot

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I do have my device rooted and am using es explorer and it says I dont have permission to write to that folder. I have root explorer enabled. Any ideas?

jolly_roger_hook

Apr 6, 2014
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
I do have my device rooted and am using es explorer and it says I dont have permission to write to that folder. I have root explorer enabled. Any ideas?

ill have flashables up in about ten minutes if you would want to wait and not sure about es file explorer never used it but most file explorers are similar you have to change permisions of the folder from R/W to R/O the should be something somewhere you can click to do that

dukins

Apr 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Thank you sir. You are a god send. I have been trying to find a 4x5 stock launcher for the longest time. Thank you kindly.

One issue in having is the 4x2 widgets are smashed together. Particularly the weather widget.
https://app.box.com/s/qh78wyri7smqw5i562mx

Do you have any knowledge on how to add the pullup mod? It's basically a mod where you can change the app you want to use besides the my magazine app. For instance, when you pullup from bottom you can have it open google search instead. Hope that makes sense.

Last edited:

jolly_roger_hook

Apr 6, 2014
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Thank you sir. You are a god send. I have been trying to find a 4x5 stock launcher for the longest time. Thank you kindly.

One issue in having is the 4x2 widgets are smashed together. Particularly the weather widget.
https://app.box.com/s/qh78wyri7smqw5i562mx

Do you have any knowledge on how to add the pullup mod? It's basically a mod where you can change the app you want to use besides the my magazine app. For instance, when you pullup from bottom you can have it open google search instead. Hope that makes sense.

Your welcome and team blackout just search for them on Google the have many blackout and clearout apps
ill see what I can do with the weather widget it might have tk be modded to work ad well I cannot for the life of me fond out how to do the pullup mod ive looked everywhere
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jolly_roger_hook

Apr 6, 2014
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

As far as I can tell the acuweather is a 5x2 widget can get bigger but not smaller because it can streatch but if you try to shrinknit it will massh thing to gether to cover the overlay or of it can im not sure how to mod it for that

dukins

Apr 6, 2010
Indianapolis
As far as I can tell the acuweather is a 5x2 widget can get bigger but not smaller because it can streatch but if you try to shrinknit it will massh thing to gether to cover the overlay or of it can im not sure how to mod it for that

The weather widget is fully functional in this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2607160. Maybe you can review the coding and credit the user for it. When I review the widget size it says 4x2. I don't know if you can change the weather widget to 5x2 or not, not that smart lol :laugh:. If not, no biggie. Im just happy to have 4x5. And thank you for adding pullup mod. Donation will be forthcoming in the next few days. Do you have a donation option?

Top Liked Posts