Athena Project 4.0 Series RELEASED

Search This thread

GuardianZX9

Dec 6, 2003
Cincinnati
Moto G Power
Downloaded and everything is working fine so far, GSM, EDGE on TMobiles VPN AP working well. Wifi is working good.

Setup Exchange Activesync and syncing my mailbox now, got a temporary stop and a "Waiting for network" message, synced again and it seems to be working ok now.

Excellent Work on this Rom DEV Team!

I will post more findings later, I am installing SmartWatchM now and will post my findings on battery life soon. hopefully a change in radio stack will fix all the issues with speed draining of the watches battery.

G

marka2k

Jan 19, 2005
Oklahoma
Anyone else having issues after installing the latest version of Phone Alarm? After installing PA the phone will not boot hung at the AP Platinum 4.0 screen :(

galt

Jun 9, 2005
Addons RAR ?

Where's the Addons RAR ? (upgrade went fine, thx guys)

chaves

Mar 3, 2006
I done everything as per the instructions but it said it could update so said to reflash to AP3 but it won't let me do that, I can get into the bootloader screen ok but it says it can't reflash to ap3? if I do a hard reset then the green light comes on, on the joystick button, them nothing happens and the light stays on? What didi I do wrong and how can i fix?

Same problem here :(

Only Green light on, and don´t do anithing else, but i can get in boatloader!

Back to AP3...

chaves

Mar 3, 2006
I just reinstalled Activesync and I was then able to re-flash back to AP3 without any problems and then flashed to AP4, again with no problems. Not really sure what the original problems was, just had green light on with nothing else but after reinstall activesync everything went fine??

I will try, reinstall AS, tks!

But one more question, do you back to AP3 with this?

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=386604

Before you back to AP3, what was you SPL?

marka2k

Jan 19, 2005
Oklahoma
Phone Alarm worked great in AP 3.0 hard resetting and will install everything else but PA. Someone else please confirm or deny my finding please concerning Phone Alarm.

Thank you

QAN

Nov 10, 2004
SD Card Flash

Is it possible to use SD Card flah in the future? I mean if I wanted to reflash AP4 can I do it from the SD-Card the same way as we good before AP4?

QAN

beginner

Nov 18, 2005
questions before to install

I would like to know what are the differences with the new spl, I mean to use ap 4 in "standard way" or with the spl now posted.
and the second point is to be 100% sure is possible to go back to the same previous spl configuration.

thanks to AP team for this nice job.

wiaza100

Mar 14, 2004
I know this is VERY early, but has anyone tried running iGO 8 Sat Nav on the release AP4? Reports were that it wouldn't run on the pre-release.

Don't want to go through the hassle of an update if iGO 8 won't work, as it's a core application for me :)

both of

iGo & Miomap

not working on AP4 :(

geek78

Jan 22, 2006
Around Paris
hello

fantastic !

Do you know how enable the physical azerty keyboard ? I have tried the usual tweaks without success ..

Thanks

gtm55

Aug 13, 2006
I know this is VERY early, but has anyone tried running iGO 8 Sat Nav on the release AP4? Reports were that it wouldn't run on the pre-release.

Don't want to go through the hassle of an update if iGO 8 won't work, as it's a core application for me :)

igo8 is running fine in AP4 128dpi; you have to disable htc home in settings/today, softreset and disable vueflo

Top Liked Posts