[ROM]&[KERNEL] Beats by GROGG [ICS 4.0.3] [SENSE 3.6] They just work... ;)

Search This thread

jseso

Oct 10, 2008
Is there anyway to add the all in one mod from leedroid? Or atleast the leedroid tweaks to change some extended settings?

Sinistra425

Jan 1, 2012
Sounds like a really good rom if Mike didn't put all the features from the ARHD into his tmous rom I will flash to this one

Isis111

Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta
Just a quick question about your firmware. My Sensation is unlocked, supercid, and rooted. The new firmware won't change any of that will it. If not I'm ready to flash away. I'll wait for your answer before I do however. Thanks, and glad to see this new ROM. For a flashaholic like me, it's like seeing a whole new life, LOL

GROGG88

Feb 15, 2011
Lone Star State
joshuaglenlee.com
Just a quick question about your firmware. My Sensation is unlocked, supercid, and rooted. The new firmware won't change any of that will it. If not I'm ready to flash away. I'll wait for your answer before I do however. Thanks, and glad to see this new ROM. For a flashaholic like me, it's like seeing a whole new life, LOL

1. No

2. No

3. No

Also, if you're already on ICS then you should still be able to use your current rom with the firmware.

Reactions: sshede and Isis111

Isis111

Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta
Thanks, I'll get it flashed and give you a report on any bugs I might find. If no bugs I'll let you know how it's running. Thanks so much for you help.

Reactions: GROGG88

GROGG88

Feb 15, 2011
Lone Star State
joshuaglenlee.com
Nice job.
Also I read that if we can unlock apns we can get hotspot to work with out paying

Sent from my Sensation 4G using XDA

That may work as long as you don't over use it and get flagged on the carrier side. I'm looking into it...

The APN's are hard coded into the framework-res.apk. I should be able to port over the XE framework to get things working...

Last edited:
Reactions: sshede

sshede

Dec 30, 2011
Cool rom. Downloading it right now, 38 minutes remaining. After being back and forth with Sense 4.0, AOSP, and 3.6, I'm actually starting to like 3.6 the most. Also, I love The Dude. Just throwing that out there.

Edit: Okay, hats off. Thank you SO MUCH for asking if we want social networking apps in the installer. The first thing I do during a rom install is Titanium Back + Pro and mass uninstall all that.

Edit2: I obnoxiously thanks'd like 7 of your posts.

Last edited:

Sik-1

Oct 28, 2009
Brooklyn
really nice to see u grogg88, i used to follow closely on your cliq-xt work, will b hopefully u can generate also a beautiful cm9 rom with some of the other devs here, welcome back and will b waitin for your blessings lol

Reactions: CrzyB77

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Gone fishing...
    Gone fishing...
    New versions posted. I sacrificed a night's sleep to fully integrate show-p1984's complete mpdecision into the kernel which now offers full control and sysfs user modifications. Max OC speed is limited at 1566 and settings string has been changed to reflect this. Kernel Tuner is now 87% compatible with kernel. Only functions without compatibility are "LED Notification Timeout" and "f/sync". The new modifications should help to increase battery life during usage...​
    New releases posted in OP. "GLOBAL" and "TWEAKS" updated to 3.33.401.153 bases. Leedroid tweaks 3.33v5 from michaelm_007 built into "TWEAKS". Kernel Tuner updated to v2.3.5. System apps updated... Enjoy!​
    Like my rom, I could not find a kernel that was exactly as I wanted it (no offense to the kernel devs!). Like my rom, I decided to just do it myself... I am finishing testing on a kernel made from SebastianFM's 1.5.2 sources that is joined with show-p1984's sweep2wake... I will have the new roms up shortly...

All kernel credits go to the fore mentioned devs. I could not do the work they do without some schooling!!​